Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    SW Pa.

    Default 12v trigger wire

    Is there a more common name for a 12v trigger wire? I went into Radioshack and asked for one. They looked at me like I was asking for a part for the space shuttle. I know they aren't the store of choice but most audiophyle stores around here close at 5pm. Highly inconvient. They are snobs anyway. Last time I went in work close they didn't even want to wait on me.
    "It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (17)

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    North Victoria Gardens, Altacucawanda, California


    It's called 1/8th mono or mini monaural headphone jack, they should understand this...(ask them for a male to male one)...
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    New Orleans, LA


    Chances are, all you need is a 1/8 mono mini-jack to 1/8 mono mini-jack.

    Radio Shack CAT# 42-2420 @ $2.99 USD

    Damn....8 lines...I've gotta put my sig on a diet now....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts