Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mog

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Question Mog

Anybody familiar with MOG? I just stopped in at Audiotronics in Roanoke, and it looked like a great streaming program. They guy at the store said it ran about $8.00/month, and you can search artists, down to album tracks, make playlists from that, cue up music. Much better than Pandora, at least from the few minutes I played with it. I'm wondering if they support SBT, it looks like they support some Logitech players. I'm hoping they do, with a two week free trial offer I may have to try it out.

MOG cost about 5 per month to stream on computer/squeezebox SB3/Touch etc. If you want to download the songs on to your mobile device and/or play on your mobile device (iPhone, Android phone, etc) you have to pay around 10 bucks a month. I use it with the 5 per month plan and enjoy it. I usually use to listen to new music that I do not own before buying the cd. Majority of their songs stream at 384Kbps.

Very nice, I'd love to have the 'Jukebox' like option with a streaming service when friends are over from the ipod/ipad. He was telling me about the 384, which really peaked my interest. Here's the website for anyone... https://mog.com/

Yep i have been using for several months and love it for several reasons. First its one of the cheapest options for computer and SB, second it has the highest bit rate/most consistent sopund quality. I find that on my computer rig it sounds way better than it should. For 5 bucks a month if you have a SB and a smartphone or ipad its a pretty ridiculous deal.

I have used MOG for a year now with no complaints,pay 5 bucks a month to stream to my squeezebox touch and sounds better than any other service I have tried.They also charge by the month not the year,so you can cancel any time.

I use MOG at work and home every day. I like being able to search for just about anything I am in the mood for and play complete albums. It has a lot of options like artist radio where you determine how much of a particular artist vs. similar artists are in the mix. It also suggests artists based on what you listen to which I find useful. Yes, you can also make playlists.

I use it with a sqb duet at home. It was a little bit of a pain to search using the duet controller, but since I downloaded an app to the kindle, it is much easier. $5 per month like the others mentioned.
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Squeezebox Duet; Oppo BDP-83
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2
    Speakers: Polk - LSi15's(db sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Alright guys I'm sold. When I get home at the end of the week, I'm going to get this up and running on the touch. I'll still use the touch's internet radio (Secret agent radio anyone?) but this should be a huge hit with the friends. Can't way to show it off, I love introducing people to easy ways to enjoy music, this seems like a great one. Thanks for the input.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Check out Rhapsody too, I dig their service.

Thread Information