Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: prices

HellRod

Default prices

how much costs a car with an performant audioa sistem, subwoofers and all that stuff?
    where can i get one?

Member Sales Rating: (0)

well you could probably get a pos car and a pos system for a couple hundred bucks... If you want something tight, you're looking at about a $10-15k car and a $3-8k soundsystem. as for where to get one... Good luck, try ebay and local markets.
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

are you for real?
    -Cody

hehe, got bored so i looked to see if anybody actually sold decent ****...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6299
    Eclipse subs and looks like diamond audio D7 amps... pretty good setup and a sweet lexus to boot 26g buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6353
    excelon, kicker, and fosgate in a neon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=5350
    ford truck with pioneer system

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6156
    JL and Zapco in a Tahoe, definately not the best i've seen... he put bandpass in a suv....

thought some of you might find those links interesting...
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

Well after just looking at the pics of those cars and trucks, I really want that Lexus. Bad. I didn't bother to read the description on the Tahoe, but $7200? What's horribly wrong with it? Maybe I can email that guy and get him to just sell me the three old Zapco amps...;)
    "The Big C"

the amps are good and jl isn't bad (not one of the brands i'd prefer though) but the fact that A: he used a bandpass box and B: he put a bandpass in an open air car... that's the part that puts me off...

MacLeod

Yeah, Im not a big fan of bandpass boxes either. I guess theyre ok if theyre tuned right but its just scray if they arent. I like a vented enclosure myself but they require larger box volumes and I have space limitations and could only manage (with my limited carpentry skills) a .3 cubic ft box and you need at least .5 to make a decent vented box work.

Let me tell ya something else! You should try and find a sub that will work in a .3 enclosure and except 150 watts. That was a chore. RF and MTX were pretty much it. And nobody stocked the Rockford model so I went with the MTX. Which is cool. Ive always liked MTX subs anyway.

well.. an idq 10 will "squeeze" into a 0.35 box with a shizzle fulla poly fill stuffing and a whole lotta prayer.

you'd lose a lotta low end,but it'd do it. takes about 250 rms plus a ****load more in that box -- prolly 325+++

if you meant 8's -- then phoenix gold tantrum 8's go in like a 0.35 i think. but they're nothin to write home about.
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

Thread Information