Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Default a few sets of Polk speakers DC area

I need to thin out my Polk collection. I do not want to ship any of these at this time. I am not really sure what to ask, I am always looking for trades. I am not giving these away, so please be reasonable. These are in No. VA.

Polk Monitor 5B's. Wood grain. They work great, but one of the speakers has a serious 2 inch diameter ring around the top of speaker cabinet. No box. $75.00

Polk Monitor 10a's. Wood grain. In very good condition. No Box $150.00

Polk Monitor RM5000 sub/sat system. 2 fronts and 1 center and a passive saubwoofer. I will also include a pair of Polk M1 speakers for rears. Original Box. $200.00

Polk SDA 2B's in black. Excellent condition with connector cable. Original boxes and photocopy of manual. $350.00

I would prefer trades. All items are negotiable.

I can provide photos.

I also have 2 Adcom GFA 555 amps. Both in very good condition. I am looking for $325.00 each. but will entertain offers.

Email [email]Warlocks1@aol.com[/email]. Thanks, Jeff
    Last edited by warlocks1; 11-15-2003 at 06:27 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Ya gotta put prices in there for what you want on the speakers. The bidding thing is done via Ebay.

Good Luck........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

I am not trying to get any bidding going. I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in any trades. I will put prices, but I really don't want cash. I like to try new things and then trade them for other items. Thanks

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Trade is a good idea. There have been problems in the past with people getting everyone in here bidding against each other, which is what we try to avoid with the Flea Market. Just as a matter of suggestion, it might work out best if you have everyone make all offers here in this Thread, rather than PM's or emails so no one gets all bent. There are some moody biatches in here....:p
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Put those TL's up there and we can talk.......;)
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

F1nut, I was thinking about that when I bought the SDA's, but I have to say that I enjoy the RTA's more than the 2B's. I don't listen to much 2 channel stereo (logic 7) and think the RTA's are better suited for my system. Sorry!

Thread Information