10) Pace like a zoo tiger around your HT room wondering what it will sound like.
9) Measure off speaker distances and potential sub placements. Again. Use a black marker on the hardwood to mark potential sweet spots. Quickly erase marker spots when wife finds out.
8) Chase all the UPS trucks that drive by your house “just in case” they’ve missed you.
7) Check out airfare costs to Ohio, just in case the gang at SVS might need some help with the final assembly.
6) When your wife asks you what you are thinking about do NOT say “a subwoofer”.
5) Buy new subwoofer cable and stare longingly at the unconnected end.
4) Purchase bass-rich dvds and create cue cards detailing the best tracks and timeframes. Do not let friends or family see you doing this as they will think it strange.
3) Search the yellow pages for "subwoofer rental" companies. Hmmm, a new business idea?
2) Do squats and other leg/back strengthening exercises in anticipation of the big day.
1) When watching movies like Matrix Reloaded, LOTR, etc, make rumbly noises with your throat to simulate that bass feel. A cardboard tube can be used for extra low frequencies.