Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default VIFA Tweeters new RTi series

I wonder if you could upgrade old RTi with new VIFA tweeters. They are not very expensive

Member Sales Rating: (58)

I am sure that it COULD be done....but you are talking cabinet modification, and crossover work, minimum. I wouldn't recommend it, it would be easier to just buy the new ones. It would be cool, if they were drop in replacements, but they aren't.

Member Sales Rating: (7)

I'd consider them to be newer, but not necessarily an upgrade. Upgrade suggests they're better. They definately sound different but I prefer the previous iteration of the RTi line much more for music. The brighter sound may be a little better for movies though.
    1. JM Labs Electra 920.1 and CC30; MB Quart Vera Sub; Pioneer SC-57; Squeezebox Touch; Panasonic BDT-500 Blu-Ray; Samsung 52" LCD; FIOS; PS Audio Power Plant Premier; MIT S3 cables
    2. Polk SDA-SRS 2.3TL; Sonic Frontiers Line 3 SE; Classe Model 25; Marantz SA8004; Acoustech PH1P; Squeezebox Touch; Music Hall MMF7; PS Audio P1000; MIT S2 cables
    3. Polk SDA 2A; Parasound Halo JC-2 and A21; Musical Fidelity X-DAC; Squeezebox Touch; PS Audio 4.7; MIT S1 cables

Thread Information