Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Member Sales Rating: (12)

I found a can of troll repellant... hope this helps.
    Attached Images  
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"Everything we have fought for has been lost, and everything we fought against, we have become...."

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Does it come with the floating hand?
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    Our favorite troll getting ready for another hard day at the office.
    That poor shower in the background....... reminds me of the "little engine that could" book.
    Last edited by pepster; 07-13-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Moose68Bash View Post
    To you, Cheezy, I am sorry to report that the PCs I built sound "ghetto" or, perhaps, cheezy is a more highly technical, accurate, and apt description. I would strongly advise you to let the professionals do it to, no for you. I am convinced by your prior posts that your spending $1.0 million (or thereabouts) for a really first rate PC would be well worth the money you spent on it.
    D00d I wasn't putting down on your DIY power cables. I am really curious how they sound to you. You're jumping to conclusions too easily. If you are really an audiophile you should be able to articulate the difference in sound for better, or worse. But from what I've read so far you haven't said anything about it how it sounds...

With respect to a new cable for your TV: I suggest that you take it to Best Buy and ask them to fulfill your requirements. As I understand it, their Geek Squad guys are really first rate. However, I don't know whether they can deal in Athena liquification plates and black crystal shielding, which appear to be among your technical requirements for full customer satisfaction.

Just my humble opinion.
    Hell no I'm not going to BestBuy for PC for my TV... If I mention those words to them they will think I come from a different planet. You have to keep in mind that Patrick's stuff is more of alien class technology, something no one else on earth would have a clue about. Why are you using such high mannered speaking? Loosen it up bro.

Cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 07-13-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    I've heard that most people who build cables themselves fail miserably.

When it comes to cables and power cables let the professionals / artists do the job. If you build it the sound will be worse.

cheezy
    Well let's see...you insulted his cable there, basically telling him he had no clue...
    So it looks like, not only are you delusional, but you lie too.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

If you don't use crystal formula it will sound rough / edgy or too veil. And it requires a lot of tuning. Yours look ghetto.

cheezy
    Oh look...another insult to his cables. Yeah...pretty sure, you are still a liar.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Nice mod. How do you like the sound quality so far? Please share your experience.

thanks,

Cheezy
    And then you flip-flop...you are nearly as schizophrenic as Patrick is...

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    And then you flip-flop...you are nearly as schizophrenic as Patrick is...
    I'm pretty sure he's equally schizophrenic as Patrick is, as they are of one delusional mind...
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"Everything we have fought for has been lost, and everything we fought against, we have become...."

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Finally this clown got the heave ho.....Now back to CLASSY instead of Cheezy
    Thanks Mods

lyfb00s1 reported.

Thread Information