Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (8)

At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective

Yeah, but, ya still need to kick nicotine, eventually.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I snagged this and a bunch of extras http://www.electronic-cigz.com/jantyegojets.html

Well right now I dont mind the trade off and will get lower and lower dosages of nicotine refils

Still have not smoked a cig but I am spending a fortune at the gas station with this whole ecig deal.....super mondo expensive you guyyyyyyyssssss

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Props to you, I need to quit. You can buy ecigs online pretty cheap....

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I knew I had finally detoxed my body of nicotine, and the cravings caused by the addiction when I could go drinking and not want a cigarette. It took a few months of not smoking before that happened, and that was going cold-turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    I knew I had finally detoxed my body of nicotine, and the cravings caused by the addiction when I could go drinking and not want a cigarette. It took a few months of not smoking before that happened, and that was going cold-turkey.
    Stronger than me brother....

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Stronger than me brother....
    You can do it. I must have "quit" five times before succeeding.

Props to you, I need to quit. You can buy ecigs online pretty cheap....
    Yep my shipment got delayed so my kit wont be here till next week sometime as I bought loads of diff vapor flavors cheap and spare batteries etc for cheap online at electroniccigz.com

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Lightbulb

Gotta put 'em down myself. I'll try the gum first. My trouble is I work by myself and drive about 150-200 miles a day and the time between jobs is when I fire up the most. I don't drink anymore so that part will be easy I hope.
    I'm afraid I'll get the urge to choke out a mouthy customer one day and cause a stink with the boss man.

I bought a new car recently and have yet to smoke in it. As a Realtor, I drive A LOT so that's cut down on my use considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by lightman1 View Post
    Gotta put 'em down myself. I'll try the gum first. My trouble is I work by myself and drive about 150-200 miles a day and the time between jobs is when I fire up the most. I don't drink anymore so that part will be easy I hope.
    I'm afraid I'll get the urge to choke out a mouthy customer one day and cause a stink with the boss man.
    Must say I enjoyed a couple smokes and beers with you when you came out for our Seattle GTG a couple years back!

Member Sales Rating: (17)

I have two friends that are using the njoy's and it has changed their lives for the better. Plus they can smoke it wherever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by polkfarmboy View Post
    Right now I am quitting smoking again and its really hard. One thing I dont miss is wrapping up in the layers of clothing the fight off the hardcore midwest winter to got outside to have one. I have in the past been quite good with the gum but after falling asleep with it in my mouth and chomping too much I just got tired and smoked again. Plus the gum makes your @ss bleed

Well today I decided to get into the whole vapor thang and I gotta say its made me wonder why I never got into it before now. I used to climb the walls with the irritation and be in a foul mood. I have been using the njoy throw away smokes but a $8 a smoke it aint cheap but I cannot put a price on what its done for my craving. I don't feel that horrible irritation even when I read one of nooshinjohns posts

Have any of you guys had a hard time with the old cancer sticks? If so I think that the vapor smokes should be something you should put into your quit plan
    Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Must say I enjoyed a couple smokes and beers with you when you came out for our Seattle GTG a couple years back!
    You betcha!!

Congrats on at least trying to quit. I know we all have our vices, good or bad....mostly bad, but they keep us on an even keel so we don't kill each other. Some smoke, drink, light up a joint every so often, or indulge in activities to calm ones nerves. Could be a combination of all of that too, who knows.

For me, a smoke and a glass of wine, some music, good company, and my stress level is way down. In my opinion, stress is probably more so a killer than anything you smoke or drink. We all relieve ourselves of stress in different ways so if your trying to quit smoking don't make it a stressfull situation. Replace it with something else. Take up a new hobby, get into healthy eating, cooking, etc., anything to keep the mind busy.

I still smoke, but to me it's better than letting my anger get the best of me and choke the sh&t out of someone. My younger years taught me I better learn to chill out or I'd wind up in jail. Unfortunately as we get older stress levels don't decline, they increase, so you have to learn to deal with it. I think thats why so many are fighting weight issues, smoking, drinking and so forth. Most of these bad habits are results of attempts at stress relief. If a smoke and a glass of wine don't chill me out, I'll do some gardening or putz around the pond, really has a calming effect for me. Hope you find what works for you, good luck.

good luck with both ends....i need to quit as well....
    HT set up / Living Room
    Sony STR-DN2010
    Main - polkaudio Monitor 60's
    Center - polkaudio CS2
    Sub - polkaudio PSW10
    Surrounds - polkaudio Monitor 40's
    Audio / Dining room / Outdoors
    Pioneer VSX 406 - polkaudio R150's / polk
    audio Atrium 5
    Back Office / Guitar Jam Room
    Sony STR-K665P 5.1 setup

Quote Originally Posted by JimKellyfan View Post
    good luck with both ends....i need to quit as well....
    Pick up a cheap ecig at a gas station guys and just give it a try one time for the sake off all your loved ones. I am a bad one for being weak when it comes to kicking stuff so they gotta be good

Thread Information