Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pepster

Default tonyb....rumours.......

I heard through the grapevine he hit the PowerBall!
    BIGTIME!

Could that possibly explain his absence?

Member Sales Rating: (0)

If true couldn't happen to a nicer guy
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables
    Office rig: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Awesome.........
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!! !

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...p?userid=73580

pepster

I sent him a pair of handmade IC's, and we have not discussed price yet!
    I am going to look at Jimmy Choo shoes tomorrow!
    Last edited by pepster; 02-27-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    I sent him a pair of handmade IC's, and we have not discussed price yet!
    I am going to look at Jimmy Choo shoes tomorrow!
    Bought a nice Jimmy Choo bag for a present. Very nice brand.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!! !

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...p?userid=73580

Member Sales Rating: (4)

I guess I should have asked for a LOT more for the power cable!!

If he did hit the powerball, I am extremely happy for him! He is an outstanding gentleman!
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Tony shows up, buys all current members of the Club a set of LSiM707s before disappearing to his own private island.

Yup...sounds plausible to me.

If the rumors are true, *hi5*! Otherwise, *hi5* anyway.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

pepster

Tony shows up, buys all current members of the Club a set of LSiM707s before disappearing to his own private island.
    If you need me to sign any papers, please just email me, I'm in!
    Otherwise......I am just "Trailer Trash" in new shoes!
    Last edited by pepster; 02-27-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    If you need me to sign any papers, please just email me, I'm in!
    Otherwise......I am just "Outhouse Trash" in new shoes!
    Fixed.

I hope the guy has hit it as he has helped me out several times. WTG Tony.
    Main Family Room: Sony 46 LCD, Sony Blue Ray, Sony DVD/VCR combo,Onkyo TXNR 708, Parasound 5250,
    Polk SDS-SRS with mods, CSI 5 center + Klipsch SC2, Polk RT2000P rears, Klipsch KG 1.5's sides, Polk Micro Pro 1000, Polk Micro Pro 2000, Polk SW505, Belkin PF60, Signal Cable Classics,Monster IC's, 2 15 amp circuits & 1 20 amp circuit.

Living Room: Belkin PF60, Parasound HCA2200, MIT ProlineEXP balanced IC's,Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Pre,Emotiva ERC2 transport,MIT AVT2, Polk LSI 9's.

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Definitely hope that's true for his sake! If true congrats!

Rumor has it Tony's the one I'm leavin you for...
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Squeezebox Duet; Oppo BDP-83
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2
    Speakers: Polk - LSi15's(db sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

You guys are killing me.

I went to update my email info, and suddenly was locked out of posting anything. Maybe I triggered something in the software, I dunno. I could read all you Bozo's, but couldn't respond. Whoever finally took care of this, thank you.

Paul,
    If those bad boys cost as much as Jimmy Choo shoes brother, keep 'em. Send me the "payless shoes" version.

So far, you guys have me in the witness protection program and winning the lottery. Wouldn't mind either at this point to tell the truth. I know if the lottery gods smiled on me, I would be showering a few of you Bozo's with some heavenly gifts for sure. Thanks for the concern anyway, and to Polk for straightening it out.

Member Sales Rating: (24)

darn because I was going to say Tony when you upgrade your system I'll grab your Legacy's from ya.
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

Y'all had me all excited here! I thought maybe someone who I sort of know, being another member here on Club Polk, actually won! LOL, should have known better.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Quote Originally Posted by helipilotdoug View Post
    Y'all had me all excited here! I thought maybe someone who I sort of know, being another member here on Club Polk, actually won! LOL, should have known better.
    Oh he won alright... he's just trying to lay low to avoid the moochers...
    2-Channel:

Source 1: PC
    Source 2: Rega Apollo CDP
    USB > SPDIF Converter: Stello U3
    DAC: Audio GD NFB-7
    Preamp: Audio Research LS-15
    Power Amp: BAT VK-500
    Speakers: Magnepan 3.7's

HT:

Source 1: HTPC
    Source 2: Oppo 103
    Pre/Pro: Marantz av8003
    Power Amp: Rotel RMB-1095
    Fronts: LSiM-705's
    Center: LSiM-704c
    Surrounds: LSiM-702's
    Subs: Dual SVS PC12-NSD's

Aw, crap. I'm only about 20 min from your house. I guess I'll turn around now
    2-channel
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Quote Originally Posted by hochpt21 View Post
    Aw, crap. I'm only about 20 min from your house. I guess I'll turn around now
    LOL....YEAH, any thoughts of leaving my joint with a suitcase full of cash.....think again. However, if your into a good ribeye and a brew stop on by anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    LOL....YEAH, any thoughts of leaving my joint with a suitcase full of cash.....think again. However, if your into a good ribeye and a brew stop on by anytime.
    Hmmm...and you are in Goose Island's backyard...I could go for some Matildas...
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

You'll know when Tony hits the lottery. His location will change to TEXAS!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!

You guys are killing me.

I went to update my email info, and suddenly was locked out of posting anything. Maybe I triggered something in the software, I dunno. I could read all you Bozo's, but couldn't respond. Whoever finally took care of this, thank you.

Paul,
    If those bad boys cost as much as Jimmy Choo shoes brother, keep 'em. Send me the "payless shoes" version.

So far, you guys have me in the witness protection program and winning the lottery. Wouldn't mind either at this point to tell the truth. I know if the lottery gods smiled on me, I would be showering a few of you Bozo's with some heavenly gifts for sure. Thanks for the concern anyway, and to Polk for straightening it out.

Glad you're back.
    Geez,pepster was so upset you were missing i was afraid he was gonna off himself.

Quote Originally Posted by obieone View Post
    You'll know when Tony hits the lottery. His location will change to TEXAS!
    Amen to that, about had it with Illinois for obvious reasons. Texas ?? I dunno, have an x wife that lives there and I don't think that state is big enough for the both of us. I'd have to anchor in a normal state somewhere, but sure wouldn't mind a beach house in Carmel.....or maybe Portofino in Italy. One can sure dream eh.

As far as Pepster being upset....well, if you saw the IC'S he's making me which I haven't paid for yet, you'd understand. Besides, we've been kissin' cousins since Rick88 dropped out from posting those hotties in the other thread.

Hmmm...and you are in Goose Island's backyard...I could go for some Matildas...
    I hear ya on that one. I just might pick some up tonight. Local store just started carrying it.

Besides, we've been kissin' cousins since Rick88 dropped out from posting those hotties in the other thread.
    Yea, I've been missing Rick and Gary's pick me ups.
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave (In Progress)

Dang! The DNC could have used a huge donation
    "My wife likes my rig......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

B&W CDM 1NT; B&W CDM CNT; Infinity us 1; Velodyne DEQ-8 x2; Pio Elite VSX-23; Sony SCD-CE595 SACD, Denon DP11-F TT[/COLOR]

Yep...Matilda is a good as I remember ;)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave (In Progress)

Hmmmmm ribeyes and brews hmmmmm oh hell toss another one on the grill, be there soon.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a
    McIntosh MC 2120 bi-amped
    Into JBL L123 drivers
    Rane external crossover.
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    ADCOM GDA 700 DAC ( MODDED)
    YAMMY CDC-665
    Marantz 6100 tt w/pickering XV-15/625E cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    POLK RTA-12C'S W/ RDO194 TWEETS, clarity ESA caps mills risistors (full mod)
    MIT exps2 speaker cable

Heck man, you should offer me a steak and a brew. Was just down in Florida a month ago, going back maybe in the begining of May. My daughters having a baby so I'll be a grandpa for the 3rd time. She's in Clearwater beach, you close to there ? Tampa ?
    Got Grouper ??

Glad to see you made it back OK Tony. I haven't checked the power cable thread yet, but assume you received it ok?
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Member Sales Rating: (16)

I thought he ran away with my circus midgets!

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Amen to that, about had it with Illinois for obvious reasons. Texas ?? I dunno, have an x wife that lives there and I don't think that state is big enough for the both of us. I'd have to anchor in a normal state somewhere, but sure wouldn't mind a beach house in Carmel.....or maybe Portofino in Italy. One can sure dream eh.

As far as Pepster being upset....well, if you saw the IC'S he's making me which I haven't paid for yet, you'd understand. Besides, we've been kissin' cousins since Rick88 dropped out from posting those hotties in the other thread.
    Hmmm! I have relatives in Illinois who LOVE it and a son who considers it a TOP choice for relocation. I guess it really depends on what you consider acceptable or desirable. Those Lefties are pretty dangerous people you know. lol

Texas? Not on the list I'm afraid, sorry boys! Though I'd bet that it's "beautiful" country, as is MOST of the U.S., for that matter!

cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 02-28-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Thread Information