Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woodstock

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Woodstock

With the passing of Alvin Lee this past week, it prompted me to get out my copy of Woodstock (Director's Cut) and watch his performance in tribute. In searching up what else was released around the 40th anniversary I came across a few books (Three Days that Rocked the World, et al) that I will be ordering. I also was wondering about the six CD set that contains all of the music. Does anyone own this ? If so, what are your thoughts ?

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I have the set. It sounds like it would if you were there......all F'ed up. Recording quality was not the best.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<

Member Sales Rating: (49)

I can't listen to anything Woodstock..
    No Way But The Hard Way, So Get Used To It!!!

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I do not have the album or set but have seen the movie about 300x.Of course the standouts for me were TYA,Santana,Joe Cocker
    The Airplane and of course The Who.About The Who's dramatic ending where Pete pounds his Gibson SG a few times gets so feedback then pounds it some more unplugs and what appears for great effect tossed it into the crowd. I asked on another forum where is this guitar because the skeptic in me said it went only into the security/photo pit. Well that's were it land in the waiting hands of the
    hands of the WHO'S road crew.
    2chl- Adcom 555- NAD 1020a pre- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Samson - 9 outlet- Niles - 6 zone spkr selector- DCM TF 350s- ADC 303ax- KLH 331- Polk Audio '87 SDA 2Bs w/ ic cable (Dynamat extreme, black hole-5- Mills 0.5 resistor, liquid nails, RDO- 194 tweeters, Larry's rings, Armaflex gaskets, stained walnut tops )

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #500HD Speaker set- Sony ce 375 5 disc carosel cdp-

Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL J2060

Thread Information