Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Sig material right here!
    Thanks. :)

FedEx has signature confirmation automatically over a certain insured amount. And what good is this "better" shipping service if the product never arrives? Just saying...
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    FedEx has signature confirmation automatically over a certain insured amount. And what good is this "better" shipping service if the product never arrives? Just saying...
    Well, that is exactly what I was afraid of. But he says this registered shipping has lesser chance getting package lost compared to the standard shipping service he uses. So I said OK.

If this replacement package gets lost again then I'm gonna want a refund. I can't afford to wait on stuff for several months and end up not receiving it. But let's hope that's not the case.

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-13-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (24)

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    I can tell you that I would be honored to have a meet with Patrick and have some coffee... to talk about cables. It is very inspiring. I'm not really interested in meeting an ordinary person like you.

cheezy
    That's funny. Then why are you talking to us ordinary people on a forum?
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

cstmar01: let's make a road trip for some "medicinal" I.C.'s If we leave now, we can make it by St. Patty's Day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cstmar01 View Post
    That's funny. Then why are you talking to us ordinary people on a forum?
    I want to show to the public what I have bought and report my impressions on how it will sound. Plus I want to hear any impressions from people who own any of the high-end power cords from the large corporations like Audioquest, Wireworld, Kimber, Nordost, Synergistic Research, Shunyata Research, Ridge Street Audio, Virtual Dynamics, etc etc etc etc.

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-13-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I want to show to the public what I have bought and report my impressions on how it will sound. Plus I want to hear any impressions from people who own any of the high-end power cords from the large corporations like Audioquest, Wireworld, Kimber, Nordost, Synergistic Research, Shunyata Research, Ridge Street Audio, Virtual Dynamics, etc etc etc etc.

cheezy

.......all for your HT computer ? You don't find it odd that we think your odd for spending more on a power cord than your computer ? If indeed thats the case. Kinda hard to take you seriously dude.

If all you need is glowing reviews on power cords, there's this thing called Google, you'll find all you need.....and you won't have to talk to the low life around here.

Member Sales Rating: (24)

cheezy
    So you came to the Polk Forum? You know, there are some other forums that would have members that have used much higher end PC's and gear that those here so again, you drank too much coconut juice didn't you?

Logic was never a strong point for you was it?
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    .......all for your HT computer ? You don't find it odd that we think your odd for spending more on a power cord than your computer?
    I was told that the power cord is the biggest upgrade in the audio chain. Upgrading the receiver or pre-am is unnecessary, as the power cord can outperform it depending on what you get. Also you don't need to get a $30k speakers either. From what I heard they generate more noise and hurt sound quality. You need speakers that draw low power, and use nearfield listening.

Yes I know the speaker to power cord ratio is backwards, but I am here to change that (IF I get better sound).

If all you need is glowing reviews on power cords, there's this thing called Google, you'll find all you need.....and you won't have to talk to the low life around here.
    I did.
    But I didn't find all info I wanted to get. It's better to hear from the owners.
    I thought Polk audio forum is medium-low to medium-mid life? I didn't think it's low life.

cheezy

Yup. We're all low lifes here. Better to move along. Nothing to see here.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I was told that the power cord is the biggest upgrade in the audio chain. Upgrading the receiver or pre-am is unnecessary, as the power cord can outperform it depending on what you get. Also you don't need to get a $30k speakers either. From what I heard they generate more noise and hurt sound quality. You need speakers that draw low power, and use nearfield listening.

Yes I know the speaker to power cord ratio is backwards, but I am here to change that (IF I get better sound).

I did.
    But I didn't find all info I wanted to get. It's better to hear from the owners.
    I thought Polk audio forum is medium-low to medium-mid life? I didn't think it's low life.

cheezy
    I think your silly and misguided and thats coming from me

Thread Information