Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Received the White Night Power 2m Power Cord as a Temp Replacement

Guys, I told you and told you I wasn't bs'ing.... Look, I received the White Night Power 2m power cord last night. This is a replacement cable in case if my long waited White Night Power Distributor 2.5m ($50k) gets lost.. Anyways, I've got too excited and didn't eat as I was busy taking photoshoot and take a video of this replacement cable...

He is currently building the second one and will send it to me so I can have a full pair... They will connect directly from wall outlet to the Focal speakers.

More pics coming shortly...

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-19-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Holy moly!
    Those are some pricey cords.

Boston A400, DefTech BP10,BP-2, Klipsch KG2.5,KG4,KSP-400,KSF-C5,RF3,RC3.
    JBL L20t,L80t3,L166, EPI 20+,T/E 280, Polk 4,4.5,7C,RTA-11T, KEF Coda III, Yamaha NS-690.
    SUB:PF15TL+, Energy e:XL-S8, Optimus SW-10P, Velodyne VA08BVX10. Pre: HK AP2500. Amps: BB175, Adcom GFA-555II, Rotel RB-990BX.

Banned

^ Well, this cable is considerably cheaper, as it's a bit shorter and does not have 20 layers of Whitewood airy tree fibers and 3D silver shielding powder. But it's still pretty expensive. A pair of these retails for $24,000.

The next group of pics will show this cable connected to the Focal speaker. Photoshoot.

cheezy

Member Sales Rating: (1)

WOW you really showed us!!!

how to waste money on powered computer speakers!!!

Banned

Here you go. enjoy..

cheezy

^ seriously...i think spending $100 on cords is a lot

Banned

^ Scotty, I have contacted the vendor to assist me on returning the Shunyata Research Venom 3 power cord for a refund as while it provided good high's and detail in the upper region, the bass was lost. It lost thrust. Not acceptable.

That tree and snake, good synergy aesthetically... It looks more natural. I added a mini piller there for an added touch. The cable has high strength. It can be bent in to shapes.

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-19-2013 at 12:10 PM.

*damn, I can't find my favorite seasoned salt for this popcorn*
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Squeezebox Duet; Oppo BDP-83
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2
    Speakers: Polk - LSi15's(db sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

And how much was the cable again?

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Not that I'm buying this because I'm not but you're plugging directly into the wall outlet??

Wow. Just wow !!!!!!

I dont know where I find my humor,but this is the funniest thread in awhile!
    "Everything I ever did in my life worthwhile I caught hell for"

The FIRST thing I do when I get a new audio product I'm really excited about, is spend about 2 hours lining up carefully to get the best pictures of it!

Then, in anticipation of the joy of listening, I go to my favorite coffee shop and enjoy a great cup (or two) and my guilty pleasure of a good pastry!

But if it's really, really a special buy, I mean over the top cool....then I leave straight from the coffee shop for a two week vacation!!

CJ
    As seen on the AVS forum... "Radio Shack zip cord kicks butt."

High quality and high price is there but I'm really in a wrong line of business.
    I need to find something better so I can afford high end audio.
    To put things in perspective, I have over 30 pairs of speakers, 20 receivers/amps, 10 CD/DVD players plus bunch of cassette decks, processors, laptops, desktops, tv's and still won't be 1/3rd of the cheaper version of above cable.

JBL L20t,L80t3,L166, EPI 20+,T/E 280, Polk 4,4.5,7C,RTA-11T, KEF Coda III, Yamaha NS-690.
    SUB:PF15TL+, Energy e:XL-S8, Optimus SW-10P, Velodyne VA08BVX10. Pre: HK AP2500. Amps: BB175, Adcom GFA-555II, Rotel RB-990BX.

Front Speakers: Polk Audio LSi15 x 2
    Center Speaker: Polk Audio LSiC
    Rear Speakers: Polk Audio LSiF/X x 2
    Subwoofers: Polk Audio PSW505 x 2
    AVR: Denon AVR-3313CI
    Amp: Emotiva XPA-5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDugs View Post
    And how much was the cable again?
    $24,000 a pair... but it would be a loss for me if my $50k White Night Power Distributor gone missing.

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Not that I'm buying this because I'm not but you're plugging directly into the wall outlet??
    Yes. Direct connection from wall outlet to the speakers (amp). If you go through an ordinary powerstrip or line conditioner it hurts sound according to Patrick. No protection to speaker, but best sound is provided.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Wow. Just wow !!!!!!
    I know... I wowed it too.

Checking out the cable:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn59B...ature=youtu.be

cheezy

So its just coincidence that this is the EXACT same cable shown on the Coconut-Audio picture?

http://www.coconut-audio.com/power/i...ghtPower2m.jpg

Name:  WhiteNightPower2m.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  106.8 KB

GTFO. Quit plugging your own products thinking someone on this forum will buy them.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Banned

That's the seller I got the cable from. I am not Patrick.

Mods should have source to get IP's and track down where I live and where Patrick lives. Also should be able to find out whose name is under ISP. I would however, not to post it on public forum. Keep it confidential to yourself, Mods.

Also, Check youtube videos between his and mine and compare. He and I have different voices. That is because we are two different people.

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-19-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Well then, I guess we ALL better jump on that $600 introductory price. I mean, come on, $24k PC's for $600? WOW. But wait, performance value is only $12k.

Everything you post stinks, and it doesn't smell like cheese.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

They are normally $12,000 on that website,,,,,,,,,,,,but right now you can get them for only $600 introductory offer!!!! Dude,,,, you got fu$$in ripped off! Damn it to bad luck,huh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobsauto49 View Post
    They are normally $12,000 on that website,,,,,,,,,,,,but right now you can get them for only $600 introductory offer!!!! Dude,,,, you got fu$$in ripped off! Damn it to bad luch,huh?
    I never said that's how much I paid. I said "retail". And I paid for the White Night Power Distributor 2.5m. The 2m cable (not the distributor) was sent to me as a replacement. I have said this already.

I don't know what luch is. Did you mean lunch? I just had it. If you meant luck, well, I don't think I'm lucky yet as I haven't received my distributor yet.

cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    Yes. Direct connection from wall outlet to the speakers (amp). If you go through an ordinary powerstrip or line conditioner it hurts sound according to Patrick. No protection to speaker, but best sound is provided.
    cheezy
    Okay assuming that scenario, don't you have to upgrade your whole house electrical wiring to match the quality of that power cord?
    Unless the internal electrical cables have at least same performance of those cords.
    Regardless of whether I use $50K power cord or $50 power cord, it gets electricity from the same house cables from fusebox.
    I agree that some cords are cheapo made and it does make a difference to get higher quality cords but man, $50K?
    Not for me...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    Well then, I guess we ALL better jump on that $600 introductory price. I mean, come on, $24k PC's for $600? WOW. But wait, performance value is only $12k.

Everything you post stinks, and it doesn't smell like cheese.
    If you do the math, a pair of this cable retails $24,000. The math is correct. But once again, I didn't purchase the White Night Power 2m power cord.... I bought the White Night Power Distributor 2.5m. These are different cables, not the same.

cheezy

Your last thread got shut down, im sure this one will too. However I just want to chime in that those are the ugliest looking power cord's ive ever seen in my life, and if you take anything on the Coconut Audio website seriously you're either a moron or the owner.
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Sony BDPS790, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, Zu Mission SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', AEX

Bedroom: Panasonic AX200U projector, 110" screen

Outdoor: Polk Atrium 5's, Yamaha Rxv371

Wow....just....Wow.

Ya know, I bought a Lexus, retail was 1.2 million but got it for a measly 30g's. What a deal I got.

My good man, we are happy you bought an upgraded PC and certainly 6 bones isn't out of the ordinary and we hope you dig it to no end. But to claim these are worth 12g's and you snagged them at a supposedly intro offer....well, makes for good entertainment anyway.
    Last edited by tonyb; 03-19-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Okay assuming that scenario, don't you have to upgrade your whole house electrical wiring to match the quality of that power cord?

Regardless of whether I use $50K power cord or $50 power cord, it gets electricity from the same house cables from fusebox.
    All the filtering and cleaning is done in the last segment (power cord in your home). No need to worry about dirty powerline outside the house. Though having clean power around your house helps, but the last several feet that takes the final cleaning process. it's sort of like water enters your mouth after going through water filtration.

I agree that some cords are cheapo made and it does make a difference to get higher quality cords but man, $50K?
    Not for me...
    You might want to try out Wireworld Stratus power cord. They can be had for $75, and is highly effective. I haven't tried the cable myself but heard good things about it. They are notorious for giving great dynamics. Both low and high registers will be improved. People are getting very good result on their TV screen too if it's connected to it.

cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by B Run View Post
    However I just want to chime in that those are the ugliest looking power cord's ive ever seen in my life, and if you take anything on the Coconut Audio website seriously you're either a moron or the owner.
    All in favor,say I, I

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something seems a little cheezy about this fella! Anybody else get that impression?

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by bobsauto49 View Post
    Something seems a little cheezy about this fella! Anybody else get that impression?
    Ya think?

Thread Information