Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (24)

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    So do they let you out in the yard for an hour a day for fresh air at that place you're in?
    just my head hurts after reading his posts and his logic.

Just wow. Just really wow.

I think Patrick really does need to get a new hobby. Going to random forums trying to make people think his products are good is just getting old.

And no cheesie as you call yourself now or cheesy and you originally put your name, you really don't have much of a different writting style than Patrick, and you are as crazy as he is, so it's pretty easy to put two and two together.
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

Member Sales Rating: (0)

[QUOTE=cstmar01;1899652]just my head hurts after reading his posts and his logic.

I think Patrick really does need to get a new hobby. Going to random forums trying to make people think his products are good is just getting old.

And no cheesie as you call yourself now or cheesy and you originally put your name, you really don't have much of a different writting style than Patrick, and you are as crazy as he is, so it's pretty easy to put two and two together.[/QUOTE

I noticed the name change too! No biggie,I like to randomly change the spelling of my name often!
    "Everything I ever did in my life worthwhile I caught hell for"

The best part is he takes the facetious posts as sincere.

Gotta give this guy credit, he don't let nothin' break his stride. Maybe it's the anti-psychotics...
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Wow, haven't seen this much B.S. since the T-unit days, at least he was funny. Cheesey my good man, save your breath. You just keep diggin'your hole deeper with every post.

Here I thought our citizens were the only ones being dumbed down.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    From what I heard, speakers and cables don't apply the same rule as far as price-to-performance is concerned. The cable from a given manufacturer, the performance goes up as the price goes up, and the bigger and longer it is, for better sound. But for speakers, you can't go bigger as it will have larger drivers and require more current. This creates more electrical noise and infest the audio components = worsen the sound. I learned this. Really good info.

This is the reason why I didn't go with a bigger pair of speakers. Originally I was going to use CMS40 for the super-expensive power cables, to use it as a tool to check sound. But the CMS65 to me, is a better platform to start with as it has plenty of room in the frequency response, and the sound is more mature. The power draw is not too bad either. I have listened to other loudspeakers that are used for HT but they don't sound as good (detail and accuracy).

CMS50 can be had for $1600. For CMS65, $2000+.

I have various formats of audio, lossy and lossless. But the sound largely depends on how well the recording was performed, not the bit rates. One of the examples would be lossless 24-bit 192 khz audio where people couldn't hear any difference over the lossless 16 bit 44.1k, and can't hear the difference over the 320kbps audio... People complain they sound too soft and heard no better details.

:D

cheezie
    Very well said and i couldn't agree more. A lot of people don't understand this, but then they've never heard power cables constructed of truly conductive properties (alien crystals, tree fibers, etc). Short of having this experience you're only familiar with veiled renderings and vague glimpses into the recordings. Like standing on the outside of a concert hall and hearing a muffled cello, a distant piccolo. Yet, for those with power cables in the 5k - 10k range, this passes for music. But if you want true music, real music, you're going to have to pay the price of admission. This isn't the '40s, folks; you're not going to get 3' of power cable, capable of producing true music for a paltry 4k. Fortunately, if you have the money, there are companies out there - like coconut audio - who possess the technology to provide cables, hangers, and proximity stones that will transport us onto the stages of our favorite performers.

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by Loud & Clear View Post
    Very well said and i couldn't agree more. A lot of people don't understand this, but then they've never heard power cables constructed of truly conductive properties (alien crystals, tree fibers, etc). Short of having this experience you're only familiar with veiled renderings and vague glimpses into the recordings. Like standing on the outside of a concert hall and hearing a muffled cello, a distant piccolo. Yet, for those with power cables in the 5k - 10k range, this passes for music. But if you want true music, real music, you're going to have to pay the price of admission. This isn't the '40s, folks; you're not going to get 3' of power cable, capable of producing true music for a paltry 4k. Fortunately, if you have the money, there are companies out there - like coconut audio - who possess the technology to provide cables, hangers, and proximity stones that will transport us onto the stages of our favorite performers.

Whoooa, dude.........you almost made me order one!
    Whoa....oa!
    Your good.
    I was checking the balance on my imaginary Visa card!

My thoughts are, your better off with a good water bong.
    It will improve the sound alot more than a simple power cable, just sayin'!

I feel like I am high everytime I see this thread bumped.
    Sweeeeeet!
    Last edited by pepster; 03-25-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Don't worry Pepster you can use my imaginary Visa it has No Limit..
    I've already ordered everything on the coconut site,

Quote Originally Posted by loud & clear View Post
    very well said and i couldn't agree more. A lot of people don't understand this, but then they've never heard power cables constructed of truly conductive properties (alien crystals, tree fibers, etc). Short of having this experience you're only familiar with veiled renderings and vague glimpses into the recordings. Like standing on the outside of a concert hall and hearing a muffled cello, a distant piccolo. Yet, for those with power cables in the 5k - 10k range, this passes for music. But if you want true music, real music, you're going to have to pay the price of admission. This isn't the '40s, folks; you're not going to get 3' of power cable, capable of producing true music for a paltry 4k. Fortunately, if you have the money, there are companies out there - like coconut audio - who possess the technology to provide cables, hangers, and proximity stones that will transport us onto the stages of our favorite performers.
    alsoName:  nuts1.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  10.4 KB
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Those look like the Expensive Deluxe Mixed Nuts..
    Which are Good Nuts.
    Is that wrong to say I like nuts?
    Because I really really do love Nuts..
    Big and Salty are my Fav..

At least he's creative about getting to the magical 100 post mark
    Main
    Parasound P5
    Parasound A21
    Cambridge Audio tuner
    Yaquin tube buffer (PearsAll)
    Rotel RCD1072
    Morrow Sp3
    Morrow Xlr
    Lsi15 w/Fortress mod.

Bedroom
    HK3490
    Adcom 555
    Marantz 5003
    Monitor 70 II
    Signal cables

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by ratster View Post
    At least he's creative about getting to the magical 100 post mark
    In 2 threads nonetheless. I like nutz too. Happy 200 to you as well!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cstmar01 View Post
    just my head hurts after reading his posts and his logic.

I told you I'm not Patrick. Some guys at anandtech forum introduced him to me, saying I will get along good with Patrick. I then looked for his posts and found him! Patrick & Cheez = Love But we are two different people. If you check in my photos, that's mouse. Patrick doesn't live there. He lives in Sweden, and if you search around enough, you can see his place.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsauto49 View Post
    I noticed the name change too! No biggie,I like to randomly change the spelling of my name often!
    cheezie sounds better... I wanted to sign up as cheez in this forum but that name was already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud & Clear View Post
    I couldn't have said better. Lately I've been discovering more stuff out of my speaker since the plugged the White Night 2m cable.. the more songs I listen to, I'm hearing more interesting things. And it's sounding better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    Those look like the Expensive Deluxe Mixed Nuts..
    Which are Good Nuts.
    Is that wrong to say I like nuts?
    Because I really really do love Nuts..
    Big and Salty are my Fav..
    I like nuts. But I try to avoid salt...

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    I am still loving the tape on the wall and the mouse droppings on the floor in Cheezy's pictures. Fantastic.
    Ha ha mouse droppings.. that's hilarious. I don't own mice... those are the dead bugs. I don't know what you call them... I used to own hamsters, but that was a long time ago.

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-26-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Banned

The White Night Power 5M cable has landed United States of America, New York customs!

c'mon c'mon work fast

cheezie

!!!!!!! Wow!!

Yea I know he is but I like playing dumb for the sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by PSOVLSK View Post
    I think Loud & Clear is patronizing him...and I find it hilarious, especially when cheezy thanks him for his positive comments.

If I'm wrong, I'm going to have to agree with your assessment though.

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Whoooa, dude.........you almost made me order one!
    Whoa....oa!
    Your good.
    I was checking the balance on my imaginary Visa card!

My thoughts are, your better off with a good water bong.
    It will improve the sound alot more than a simple power cable, just sayin'!

I feel like I am high everytime I see this thread bumped.
    Sweeeeeet!
    +1 on the water bong idea. And pepster is a true cable maker. Stay high my friend.

Banned

Default Shipping progressed: Getting Closer Closer...

It's out of customs..

C'mon move move.

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-27-2013 at 03:02 PM.

It's like a vampire...it just won't die...

STAKE IT!!!

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

There isn't much point in trolling if the thread is abandoned.

Banned

STAKE IT!!!

cheezie

Just let it go man you gave it your best
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Sony BDPS790, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, Zu Mission SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', AEX

Bedroom: Panasonic AX200U projector, 110" screen

Outdoor: Polk Atrium 5's, Yamaha Rxv371

whats with the playdough at the end of the cords? And one last ?????

WHY?????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EarleD View Post
    whats with the playdough at the end of the cords? And one last ?????

WHY?????
    According to Patrick,
    This fully protects the conductors against oxidation. It also prevents any conductors from coming loose when repeatedly bending the cable near the joint, something that is a common problem with solid core cables.
    Besides, I like the looks of the playdough. Believe it or not, that is part of the reason why I wanted this cable even more... Some other top end manufacturers use playdough on cables as well. Check out Synergistic Research.

The last pic is vampire bat.

Update on shipping, it's at postal office in my city as of now. I'm hoping I will receive it today? or tomorrow?

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-28-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Banned

Guys, I received the White Night Power 5M cable. Here is a video of opening the package:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvxQQPuRWAs

Enjoy

cheezy

Member Sales Rating: (10)

There's 7 1/2 min of my life I'll never get back....

"The right tool for the job..." comes to mind...

And a truly stellar packing job. I wish all manufacturers used wadded up paper towels as packing material...

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Now that I viewed that butchering; I fear my youtube viewing algorithm has been forever sullied.

I've got it figured out. When cheezie pointed out "the last pic is a vampire bat" just shows the need to do that screams "I'm a 7th grader, I play with playdough and look what I can do with it"
    Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

Home Theater-7.2
    Display-SamsungPN64D8000 | Receiver-Onkyo TX-NR807 | Source-OPPOBDP-103 | Amplifiers-Emotiva; XPA-2 x2, XPA-3 | Speakers: PolkAudio; mains-RTiA9, rears-RTiA9, center-CSiA6, surrounds-FXiA6 | Sub-Epik Empire x 2 | Interconnects-Emotiva

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig
    First purchase will be; a pair of ? but I'd love a pair of SDA SRS

"The right tool for the job..." comes to mind...

And a truly stellar packing job. I wish all manufacturers used wadded up paper towels as packing material...
    Thanks. After watching the moronic video of a power cable plugged into the wall I am not watching anymore of his videos. I tried to dislike his video, but was prompted to join YouTube for that privilege. No thanks.

I think cheezy is great and a true audiophile and thank him for his video and review. Hey cheezy maybe you could get me a good deal on patricks power cords

You guys should get into these cables and find out how awesome they are

Thread Information