Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

NoooOOooOOooOOO!!!!!

They got PFB too! It's like invasion of the body snatchers here!
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Member Sales Rating: (10)

"Didja get my Cheese Wiz boy?". Name the movie....

Name:  P82.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  44.3 KB
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    "Didja get my Cheese Wiz boy?". Name the movie....
    This is driving me nuts.I know this dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    This is driving me nuts.I know this dammit.
    Blue Brothers
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables
    Office rig: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures

Yep,i couldn't stand it so i cheated and googled it.
    Classic.

It's almost worth it to buy for the protein bars, coconut flavour, lol
    Oh Cheezy be careful using such a big knife you might slip and cut the next delivery.
    Keep the videos coming I find them quite entertaining ..

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by txcoastal1 View Post
    Blue Brothers
    WINNER!! Even if you cheated

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by polkfarmboy View Post
    I think cheezy is great and a true audiophile and thank him for his video and review. Hey cheezy maybe you could get me a good deal on patricks power cords

You guys should get into these cables and find out how awesome they are
    Thanks polkfarmboy.:) If you get a hold of him he might be able to help you out...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    It's almost worth it to buy for the protein bars, coconut flavour, lol
    Oh Cheezy be careful using such a big knife you might slip and cut the next delivery.
    Keep the videos coming I find them quite entertaining ..
    I ate one (Coconut Protein Bar). It tasted good. Tasted like coconut. Approved by cheezie.
    That's the only knife I have in my house. I need to shop some more knifes / box cutter.

Pics

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-30-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Banned

Here is a video of White Night Power 5M power cord plugged to the speaker.
    Left speaker - White Night Power 5M
    Right speaker - White Night Power 2m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabkR...ature=youtu.be

As you can see I had to turn the speaker sideway so that the power cable can fit. It weighs a ton and pretty rigid.

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-30-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Awesome love that music playing, kinda jungle rhythm thing, as the White Night Cable slithers, and coils around those pillars waiting to attack its Prey that prey being your Focal speakers. You got it going on Cheezy you got it going on. I'am still contemplating on selling all of my personal belongings and ordering up a couple of these!

I like the white sticky tack on the ends of the cable. That way it molds a custom grip each time you grab it.

Awesome....

Member Sales Rating: (7)

If the entertainment center is pulled about 5 feet out from the wall, the left speaker could be toed in a little less aggressively. Might improve the stereo image a little. Then it will truly be awesomeness.

Emlyn, that is a very astute observation, however, that maneuver would only have an effect on our lesser and inadequate systems.

Please don't miss the magic here, these wonder cables eliminate any "placement" issues or "power" issues all of our sub-par set ups face on a day to day basis. Not only that!!!!!!!!!!!!..............but these wonder cables bring all frequency inefficiencies into perfect harmonic alliance. Sorry MIT, your efforts just don't hold a candle to these babies.
    Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

Home Theater-7.2
    Display-SamsungPN64D8000 | Receiver-Onkyo TX-NR807 | Source-OPPOBDP-103 | Amplifiers-Emotiva; XPA-2 x2, XPA-3 | Speakers: PolkAudio; mains-RTiA9, rears-RTiA9, center-CSiA6, surrounds-FXiA6 | Sub-Epik Empire x 2 | Interconnects-Emotiva

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig
    First purchase will be; a pair of ? but I'd love a pair of SDA SRS

Wow is this shenanigans still going on?

LOL!!

Banned

Default My impression on sound - White Night Power 5M Versus 2M

Sorry for my late response guys. I thought I should post my impression about the sound since both White Night Power 2M and 5M cables are installed.

It took music to a new level. To put things in to short glossary terms, some songs sound mysterious. Some sound creepy. Some sound intriguing / explorative. Some songs sound happy. Each song showed its unique characters. With both cables plugged, the biggest benefit I am getting is the dynamic range. The distance between bass and treble is distant, miles apart. You can almost sense the distance and location of the bass and treble. Spaciousness is top notch, very 3-dimensional and distort-free. Not a slightest sign of edginess. The bass and treble is so far apart it's not even funny.

The 5M cable does have even deeper soundstage with more micro details. It sounds extremely deep, more so than the 2M cable. The width of the soundstage is about neck and neck. Treble is clean and as clear as it can get. The 2M cable holds its own, just slightly less depth in soundstage. All range of songs sound awesome. Vocals are clean and silky. The treble notes are extremely clear like you are standing inside the waterfall. It varies from song to song. I guess you could say, very accurate and realistic. I would rate treble department in the scale 0-10 10.

Bass is big and super tight. Very articulate pounding bass. There is plenty of impact / thrust. The bass sounds very "healthy", and completely opposite of muddiness or sponginess. I would rate bass 10.

Basically I have deeper soundstage with more details with both cables plugged. There are no cons.

Later I will post pics of the other tweaks I received in the package. My PC needs to be rebuilt also, to minimize fan noise and relocate.

cheezie

Hilarious! I mean, thats awesome. Pulling out my visa as we speak.

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

I'll take five!

Name:  DolphinCableElevator400.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  137.5 KB
    Imagine how much better they'll sound when you elevate them! What's another 2k for a DOLPHIN ELEVATOR?!?!

http://www.coconut-audio.com/other/cableelevator.htm
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Sony BDPS790, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, Zu Mission SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', AEX

Bedroom: Panasonic AX200U projector, 110" screen

Outdoor: Polk Atrium 5's, Yamaha Rxv371

I think the OP should send them cables to the crime lab and get some finger prints done on the play-doe. I mean I know he is here to stir the pot. But if real I am wondering if he can still walk considering taking something so big in the read end. I also wonder what forum he belongs to that put him up to coming here and posting this!
    --Gary--

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Bass is big and super tight. Very articulate pounding bass. There is plenty of impact / thrust. The bass sounds very "healthy", and completely opposite of muddiness or sponginess. I would rate bass 10.
    Specs:

CMS 65 Frequency response (+/-3dB) 45Hz-28kHz

CMS 50 Frequency response (+/-3dB) 55Hz-28kHz

What bass???
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (27)

It pleases me to see this thread is still going on lol
    www.Vr3Mods.com ///// www.Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Are u kidding? U must be. Those cables add at least an extra 20hz extension to those speakers. They shouldnt even be considered "speakers" anymore. "Magic" is more appropriate. Remember you can now hear the "background of the background".

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    Specs:

CMS 65 Frequency response (+/-3dB) 45Hz-28kHz

CMS 50 Frequency response (+/-3dB) 55Hz-28kHz

What bass???

Member Sales Rating: (22)

Directly over the center of the earth in Olathe Kansas

Someone needs to take their medicine http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...=1#post1906260
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs

Ofc: Wright WLA12 preamp: Anthem Amp 1: Pio Elite DV-79AVI: Airport Express: CAL Sigma II DAC: PA LS90 sonicaps and mills

Member Sales Rating: (4)

I had forgotten all about this thread. I love the Dolphin cable risers that B Run posted. Shouldn't the company just be called "nuts" instead of coconut-audio? Do they make a unicorn model of riser with real rainbow infused into it?
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Quote Originally Posted by thsmith View Post
    Someone needs to take their medicine http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...=1#post1906260
    I am fairly sure those meds are not gonna fix this problem! lol
    --Gary--

At least it does the same job as the other cable risers out there, although a tad pricey, lol
    He might be onto something as long as one person buys into this he laughing all the way to the bank, and we do know there are people out there that buy cable risers,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by B Run View Post
    Attachment 83844
    Imagine how much better they'll sound when you elevate them! What's another 2k for a DOLPHIN ELEVATOR?!?!

http://www.coconut-audio.com/other/cableelevator.htm

Whaaaa Da Fuuuunk did i just read?!?!?! And i read all of it. The nose bleeds go away right?
    This guy makes pepster look like a certifiably, sane individual.

Im really confused why you would want a 5m cable? Look at all that useless cable you have winding around your dumb-as_ looking Pier 1 columns. On a side note, those sweet playdoh coverings really accent the primer white walls of your audiophile apartment.

I hear white vans seriously have magical tonal qualities that pass through the wires as you clip them to wrap in compatible sequence within the sleeve during assembly. The inner resonances echoing within the van create a force field of sorts that impregnates into the finished cable thereby canceling out all possible distortion within the cable by using distortion to cancel distortion which results in a distortion free cable. In addition, when building longer cables within the van the extra length actually results in massive increases in tonal resonance distortion absorption because as we all know the longer the cable the better the signal transfer.

It will be close, but I think I have enough equity in my house to make a purchase possible. *fingercrossed*

Thread Information