Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

IBTL!!1 YAY me!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that you appear to be using your Focal NEARFIELD speakers in a most non-nearfield listening manner.
    And I am also pretty sure that this thread has more rapidly turned into a trainwreck than your previous thread.

By the way, I have a hand braided power cable I am currently working on. It is braided in such a manner that the braid forces the electrons to align properly and will smooth out the power signal so that all distortion and noise floor is eliminated entirely. You can buy in at the introductory price of $1999. I will be selling these for $13679.43 once I begin production. And no tree fibers to lock the EM field into the cable either. These are covered with 100% all natural Unicorn mane hair sheething. The wrap used at each end of the cable is also provided by the unicorns...it is their circumsized foreskins and helps the cable exude a sexiness that can't possibly be matched by the fakes at Coconut.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Member Sales Rating: (4)

But guys! The tree and snake have good aesthetic synergy. Can't put a price on that.

Banned

I only listened to music for 15- 20 minutes last night before went to bed. I am at work right now and will do some burn-in when I get back. I was told that this cable requires at least 1 month of burn-in... Some of the bigger brothers require 2 months. Right now as you can see the left speaker is running off the stock power cord and the right one is running off White Night Power 2m... I prefer to wait till I receive the second power cord so I will have a full pair to do some critical listening. I will post my impression on the sound in the next couple of days or so however...

cheezy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    IBTL!!1 YAY me!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that you appear to be using your Focal NEARFIELD speakers in a most non-nearfield listening manner.
    I bought it due to accuracy and detail it provides. I listen to them in a nearfield manner about half the time. Sometimes I sit back on the couch and enjoy. You can buy nearfield speakers for non-nearfield environment. There is no rule.

cheezy

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    I bought it due to accuracy and detail it provides. I listen to them in a nearfield manner about half the time. Sometimes I sit back on the couch and enjoy. You can buy nearfield speakers for non-nearfield environment. There is no rule.

cheezy
    Except for the fact that beyond 5 feet distance EVERYTHING begins to fall off soundwise. Kind of why they don't use studio monitors in concert halls.

All the filtering and cleaning is done in the last segment (power cord in your home). No need to worry about dirty powerline outside the house. Though having clean power around your house helps, but the last several feet that takes the final cleaning process. it's sort of like water enters your mouth after going through water filtration.

You might want to try out Wireworld Stratus power cord. They can be had for $75, and is highly effective.
    I see. Okay that Wireworld cord is somewhat in my budget.

Boston A400,VR950, DefTech BP10,, Klipsch Forte,KSP-400,KSF-C5,RF3,RC3.
    JBL L20t,L80t3, EPI 20+,T/E 280, Polk 4,4.5,5A,7C, KEF Coda III, Yamaha NS-690, Genesis 3+.
    SUB:Deftech PF15TL+, DCM TB1010, Velodyne VA08BVX10. Pre: HK AP2500. Amps: BB175, Adcom GFA-535,555II, Rotel RB-990BX.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Don't encourage him!

Banned

I think getting the nearfield speakers such as Focal CMS line (or higher) is important. Not only you can check out how the recordings sound but also checks out your audio cables and power cords. Great tool.

Guys, let's please keep civil.. I don't want my thread derailed. I have more information to update later.

Thanks,

cheezy

This is your brain:

This is your brain on drugs:

Any questions?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Yes, I would recommend to try it. If you get it from amazon the returning for a refund should be smooth and painless. I bought a pair of Wireworld Oasis-6 RCA cables and it does have great contrast / dynamics. From what I heard it appears to be the same case for the power cords. But won't know for sure until you try it with your own ears (or eyes).

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-19-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

This is fantastic. Congrats on the beautiful power cable, cheesy. I bet it will profoundly alter the way that you experience music. And I can only imagine what will happen once your White Night Power Distributor arrives on the scene. That should really snap your soundstage into focus. Now listen, if you haven't already purchased the Coconut Audio Proximity Stone, run, don't walk, to install one into your stereo system. They provide for a greater liquidity and added realism to your listening experience. And it is an experience. Either way you're on the right path to audio nirvana.

I think you should take a crayon and color the white putty looking stuff Black it would look better.
    I just don't know if it would affect the musical ability of the cable though, You Best ask Patrick about it..lol
    I might be interested then if it was Black..

Yes I have a question How much does that PC cost I might be interested in it because the coconut must have some resistors and stuff inside it right, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    This is your brain:

This is your brain on drugs:

Any questions?

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    I think you should take a crayon and color the white putty looking stuff Black it would look better.
    I just don't know if it would affect the musical ability of the cable though, You Best ask Patrick about it..lol
    I might be interested then if it was Black..
    If we could only find that elusive BLACK PAINT!

Am I missing something here. Your spending this cash on bookenders. Not the speakers themselves,the cable that connects to the bookenders.You can afford it, all power to ya. I will not ever knock anyone how they achieved their cash and then how they decide on how to spend it. This time there is no jealousy here ,if it were a pair of Macs or something I could grasp w/ some intellegence then I would say good luck Mazol Tov and hope it all works as well as it looks. To me just because it has a wall fitting doesn't justify this kind of $.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    Yes I have a question How much does that PC cost I might be interested in it because the coconut must have some resistors and stuff inside it right, lol
    Unfortunately, coconuts are out of season around these here parts. Would you be willing to go with our more advanced model (at a discount of course) that uses a hollowed out sugar beet to house the neutrino array?

I was told that this cable requires at least 1 month of burn-in...

cheezy
    Then come back in a month and let us know how it's working out.
    But i am curious why someone would seek out a new forum that focuses on Polk speakers and promote a power cable and speakers that have ZERO to do with the forum.
    Did you get kicked off all of the others?
    I can't speak for everyone but for a lot of us here you are nothing but full of sh!t and cheap entertainment for a few minutes.

Member Sales Rating: (49)

It's not easy being cheezy!!

No Way But The Hard Way, So Get Used To It!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toolfan66 View Post
    It's not easy being cheezy!!

Now thats entertainment for MORE than a few minutes
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

HT: APC H15 | Pio 51FD | Uverse | Xbox 360 | Squeezebox Classic | Integra DTR 5.9 | Carver AV-705x & M1.0t MKII Opt002 | LSi 15 | LSiC | LSi F/x | Kimber Hero IC & 8VS SC

Office: Win 7 -> DacMagic w/ Pangea PSU | DIY Pass BOSOZ| Parasound HCA-1200ii | Polk RTA 11TL | Cables TBA

Bedroom: Uverse | Roku 2 | Samsung LCD | SurroundBar 2000

Sales Rating
    Gear

All this talk of cheese....gonna go make myself some nachos.

This link sums up the entire thread, behold the MIRACLE BALL by Coconut Audio.
    http://audiophile-miracle-ball.com/index.html

"Our Miracle Ball has taken 12 years to perfect. It's the ultimate audiophile product that replaces component upgrades. By simply placing the ball on top of your stereo, the sound is instantly upgraded into high-end."
    Last edited by Kenneth Swauger; 03-19-2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: To add a dumbass quote
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan EM ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, MIT AVT2 SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', Sony BDP S-790, Airport Express

Bedroom: Panasonic AX200U projector, 110" screen

Outdoor: Polk Atrium 5's, Yamaha Rxv371

Quote Originally Posted by B Run View Post
    This link sums up the entire thread, behold the MIRACLE BALL by Coconut Audio.
    http://audiophile-miracle-ball.com/index.html

"Our Miracle Ball has taken 12 years to perfect. It's the ultimate audiophile product that replaces component upgrades. By simply placing the ball on top of your stereo, the sound is instantly upgraded into high-end."
    I guess it took them 12 years to drop...
    Last edited by Kenneth Swauger; 03-19-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Member Sales Rating: (4)

It comes up with free protein bars. That's awesome on so many levels.

Last edited by B Run; Today at 03:40 PM. Reason: To add a dumbass quote
    Sig material.
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    I guess it took them 12 years to drop...
    I see what ya did there.
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan EM ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, MIT AVT2 SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', Sony BDP S-790, Airport Express

Everybody can have an opinion, well founded or not, but they are entitled to express it. What you don't have is the right to call someone a derogatory name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Swauger View Post
    Everybody can have an opinion, well founded or not, but they are entitled to express it. What you don't have is the right to call someone a derogatory name.
    +1.
    In the least, this thread is very entertaining so let's keep it civil.

Boston A400,VR950, DefTech BP10,, Klipsch Forte,KSP-400,KSF-C5,RF3,RC3.
    JBL L20t,L80t3, EPI 20+,T/E 280, Polk 4,4.5,5A,7C, KEF Coda III, Yamaha NS-690, Genesis 3+.
    SUB:Deftech PF15TL+, DCM TB1010, Velodyne VA08BVX10. Pre: HK AP2500. Amps: BB175, Adcom GFA-535,555II, Rotel RB-990BX.

My apologies Ken and Cheezy.

It might be telling that Coconut Audio's product lines consist of Power Cables, Speaker Cables, Interconnect Cables, VibraPortals, Proximity Stones, Hangers, Sea Shells, Miracle Balls, and Cable Elevators. Because that's where the music is. I just placed an order for 4 of their Positive Proximity Stones, which once placed next to my CD player, will remove the negative energy that's been plaguing my system, and replacing it with the positive energy that the stones project. Normally these are priced at $1000 per stone, but are currently on sale for just $78. So I basically stole a quad for $312.

Name:  Proxyholder4.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  58.5 KB

Thread Information