Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

If you read the web page, you will find you don't need to get a mortgage on the house...you can get a mortgage on the cable.

$50,000 = $139/month for 30 years! Sign me the eff up!
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Banned

Default Update

The sound out of this White Night Power 2m is gorgeous. Lots and lots of spatial improvement in the sound.

I will take another video of this cable connected to my gear probably tomorrow when it's bright out.

I contacted Patrick this morning. Instead of sending me White Night Power 2m cable I asked him to send me the 5m one. It's more expensive than its sibling, and the cable weighs over 5 kilo. I think he has it in stock right now so waiting to hear from him when it gets shipped... I'm also expecting a ground hanger and protein bars!

What this means to you folks is that you can expect to see more pics. Photoshoot and video.

I'm also curious to know exactly what ground hanger I will get... Very curious 0_0) I'll have to figure out how I'm gonna hang that thing on the back of my HTPC.

Stay tuned...

cheezy

I bet Patrick is laughing all the way to the bank, then buying more power bars for the next satisfied sucker, er I mean customer.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Looking forward to the video. Bet that cable sounds awesome, or at least as good as any other cable out there.

Banned

Default OMG Update

OMG Update...

Just got a response from Patrick. He just shipped out the White Night Power 5M cable. In addition to protein bars he added some more surprises for me. ?_?) I'm so excited. I told him I'm gonna take a video of opening the package and checking stuff out. OMG. I paid extra for this cable but man, I know I'm getting the real goods considering how much of impact I've got from the White Night Power 2m cable already. The 5m cable will go directly from wall outlet to the left Focal speaker.

Tracking events
    Date/Time Location Tracking event
    3/22/2013 5:07 PM Posten Farsta The item has been deposited
    Item information
    Sender:
    Recipient:
    Service:EMS
    Weight (kg):-

And thank you all guys for enjoying!

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-22-2013 at 02:02 PM.

This troll is no longer funny. He, and his thread followers, are now in moron land.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Swauger View Post
    Everybody can have an opinion, well founded or not, but they are entitled to express it. What you don't have is the right to call someone a derogatory name.
    ?? Ken that goes on all the time around here. Enough that I thought the rules were merely suggestions. That or it is selectively enforced.

I know I've reported such before to see zero action taken.
    So hot it burns twice

It's like watching a train wreck take place but you're only allowed to see one frame per day... agonizing really.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

No it's exciting waiting for it to finish so you can see how many lived or died..
    maybe get lucky and catch a speaker blow up or cable fire or something unplanned, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    It's like watching a train wreck take place but you're only allowed to see one frame per day... agonizing really.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    No it's exciting waiting for it to finish so you can see how many lived or died..
    maybe get lucky and catch a speaker blow up or cable fire or something unplanned, lol
    Yes, waiting for the end result is important. This takes time.

According to Patrick, this EMS International Express shipping is about as fast as FedEx Priority... This means it will beat Registered Mail shipping method he used last time which took 6 business days. I am guessing 4- 5 days? it shipped out today, so I should get sometime Thursday?

The sooner the better. The USPS standard shipping was a nightmare for me.

cheez
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-22-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    This troll is no longer funny. He, and his thread followers, are now in moron land.
    Two things:

1) You're following this thread

2) I find that it's sometimes entertaining to be a moron. Tell me, what's it like to be an *******?

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero Monk View Post
    I know I've reported such before to see zero action taken.
    Grow up.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

some refuse to Jess

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    Grow up.
    Given what I saw in kuntasensei's Emotiva thread that is a medication you obviously felt the need to stop taking a long time ago.

Also a good example of why I publicly said something to Ken.

Someone drank a whole pitcher of Kool-Aid.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuntasensei View Post
    I get that. But look back at every post up until his. Was anyone exhibiting such cult-like behavior? Were any of us claiming that Emo was the end-all be-all and that you're stupid to buy something different? Nope. Now look at how the thread changed after his post. 'Nuff said.
    The moderation bias is clearly in effect here. I even remember a Cfrizz post getting mod deleted because she brought up the fact that the rules were getting broken again and again by the same people and nothing getting done. So they shoot the messenger.

I'll be sure to screen scrape this post.
    Last edited by Habanero Monk; 03-22-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    So hot it burns twice

Quote Originally Posted by Loud & Clear View Post
    2) I find that it's sometimes entertaining to be a moron. Tell me, what's it like to be an *******?
    You need a bit more self reflection, since you already know the answer. It that loud and clear enough for you?

Banned

Guys, let's be civil. Please don't start flame war BlueFox.

:)

cheezy

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post

cheezy
    Aww, they're just normal folks. Not worth your time...

Given what I saw in kuntasensei's Emotiva thread that is a medication you obviously felt the need to stop taking a long time ago.

Also a good example of why I publicly said something to Ken.

The moderation bias is clearly in effect here. I even remember a Cfrizz post getting mod deleted because she brought up the fact that the rules were getting broken again and again by the same people and nothing getting done. So they shoot the messenger.

I'll be sure to screen scrape this post.
    We have a way of working things out here and sure as hell don't need you running around like a 2 year old tattletale. If you absolutely have to, stick to reporting the spam posts while enjoying your Kool-Aid.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

We have a way of working things out here and sure as hell don't need you running around like a 2 year old tattletale. If you absolutely have to, stick to reporting the spam posts while enjoying your Kool-Aid.
    I'm generally not tolerant of the intolerant there slick Yep that sure worked out in kuntasensei's thread that you trolled/derailed.

I've seen two year old's definitely work it out amongst themselves. What is your excuse?
    So hot it burns twice

Better watch it F1 he has 83 posts since 2010 so he clearly is a pillar of the forum.
    Habs,I think the guy with 83 posts,not 27k posts,would be the troll

I'm generally not tolerant of the intolerant there slick Yep that sure worked out in kuntasensei's thread that you trolled/derailed.

I've seen two year old's definitely work it out amongst themselves. What is your excuse?
    I enjoy a good battle of wits, so let me know when you get some.

Member Sales Rating: (10)

"You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man". Heard that a long time ago. Seems appropriate...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    Good God I almost pissed my pants at the factory tour..
    How can someone live like that, I can't even have a dirty plate sitting on the table for 5 min after eating dinner..
    That place was disgusting! Did you notice someone was still sleeping on that mattress?

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post

cheezy
    Flame war???? You do realize you're the laughing stock on this thread, right? Are you ravioli's cousin?
    Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

Home Theater-7.2
    Display-SamsungPN64D8000 | Receiver-Onkyo TX-NR807 | Source-OPPOBDP-103 | Amplifiers-Emotiva; XPA-2 x2, XPA-3 | Speakers: PolkAudio; mains-RTiA9, rears-RTiA9, center-CSiA6, surrounds-FXiA6 | Sub-Epik Empire x 2 | Interconnects-Emotiva

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig
    First purchase will be; a pair of ? but I'd love a pair of SDA SRS

All this talk of a $50k power cord for a powered computer speaker is making me hungry. So, I ordered a $3k Shunyata Ztron Anaconda for the two channel Triton power conditioner, and will move the $2k Ztron Python to my new Hydra power conditioner for the HT. Yummy.

Oh my God are you kidding me, someone was sleeping in that..
    Gotta have another look, I think I might have to keep a bucket beside me when I watch it again..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff4rfc View Post
    That place was disgusting! Did you notice someone was still sleeping on that mattress?

Flame war???? You do realize you're the laughing stock on this thread, right? Are you ravioli's cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    You need a bit more self reflection, since you already know the answer. It that loud and clear enough for you?
    Ha. Sadly, you probably sat there for a spell, satisfied with such an impotent rebuttal, and then actually felt confident enough to post that. You even used an emoticon, the quintessential replacement for genuine thought. And of course this is why our country is in such a dire predicament. We're talentless on the whole of it and suffer the stench of mediocrity ... and we're proud of it!

If only we had better strips of power wire, and proximity stones, our stereos would sound good enough to help us all get along. Hopefully coconut audio continues to do the fine work they're doing and we'll make some strides in that respect.
    Last edited by Loud & Clear; 03-23-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    Better watch it F1 he has 83 posts since 2010 so he clearly is a pillar of the forum.
    Habs,I think the guy with 83 posts,not 27k posts,would be the troll
    Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    "You can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man". Heard that a long time ago. Seems appropriate...
    Statements from people that actually have nothing to say. When idiots say something in the the middle of the forest and no one is there to hear them did they actually say anything?

It's funny that I actually post a real thread derailment courtesy of F1 and that is all you guys got? Walking around like your are in a high school clique?

83 posts since 2010 because I have a life. 27K post sounds like this is the only life one has. Pathetic.
    So hot it burns twice

Statements from people that actually have nothing to say. When idiots say something in the the middle of the forest and no one is there to hear them did they actually say anything?

It's funny that I actually post a real thread derailment courtesy of F1 and that is all you guys got? Walking around like your are in a high school clique?

83 posts since 2010 because I have a life. 27K post sounds like this is the only life one has. Pathetic.
    You do realize you have really and truely trolled, derailed and called people names in this thread, the very thing you accuse and report other people for!?! That begs the question, have you reported yourself?

CLASSIC!!!

This thread was never on rails to begin with.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Finally something entertaining to read.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Thread Information