Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Name:  internetbaby.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  10.9 KB If the shoe fits, wear it !!!!!!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    You do realize you have really and truely trolled, derailed and called people names in this thread, the very thing you accuse and report other people for!?! That begs the question, have you reported yourself?

CLASSIC!!!
    Well if I'm ever to get my post count up here like you(since you and your cohort place such significance on it) I'll have to do as when in Rome. At least I know how you managed 27K posts.
    So hot it burns twice

I don't like the name (coconut, for the price I would have a more sophisticated mane) but the cables are nice.

Wireworld Stratus power cord. They can be had for $75,
    Thanks for the tip, for us more common folk

Well it's your money. You must make that much in a day, so it's all relative.

But if I could easily afford that I would have my own 100,00 KWH Medical Quality whole house generator.

For only around 250k, you can easily afford it, I'm sure.

http://www.kohler.com/video/257/Kohl...ystems?usrclk/

Banned

Default Video - White Night Power 2M in Action

Guys, here is a video of the cable in action. This is your weekend present.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzXb...ature=youtu.be

Shipping Status for the White Night Power 5M:

Tracking events
    Date/Time Location Tracking event
    3/23/2013 4:40 AM STOCKHOLM EMS The item has been dispatched from Postenīs international terminal for onward transport abroad
    3/22/2013 11:50 PM STOCKHOLM EMS The item has arrived at Postenīs international terminal for sorting and transport abroad
    3/22/2013 6:40 PM Stockholm The item has been through the post terminal
    3/22/2013 6:29 PM Posten Farsta The item has been redirected within Posten to a sorting terminal
    3/22/2013 5:07 PM Posten Farsta The item has been deposited
    Item information
    Sender:
    Recipient:
    Service:EMS
    Weight (kg):7.00

cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero Monk View Post
    Statements from people that actually have nothing to say. When idiots say something in the the middle of the forest and no one is there to hear them did they actually say anything?
    You might want to be careful with that statement because it seems very apparent that is what the OP is doing, especially after viewing the "factory tour".

Nobody in this thread is saying anything of any value at all........and for members to get into, lets say....little spouts, within a thread that's nothing more than a joke? C'mon man, this one is worth the time to let go.

Look at the evidence; this guy has been called out several times in this thread with no retaliation, which on a side note, proves he IS of no relation to ravioli. The OP just continues to drive this thing into the ground as if he had a faithful audience, and he does, just not the one you're suggesting.
    Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

Home Theater-7.2
    Display-SamsungPN64D8000 | Receiver-Onkyo TX-NR807 | Source-OPPOBDP-103 | Amplifiers-Emotiva; XPA-2 x2, XPA-3 | Speakers: PolkAudio; mains-RTiA9, rears-RTiA9, center-CSiA6, surrounds-FXiA6 | Sub-Epik Empire x 2 | Interconnects-Emotiva

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig
    First purchase will be; a pair of ? but I'd love a pair of SDA SRS

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Fantastic cable. Its sound is superb. I can hear the inner detail and micro dynamics, without any of the harsh or forward nature that lesser cables tend towards. An open window into the performance, without any of the glare that causes one to draw the shades. Stunning, and a steal at only 12k per cable. Shrewd to grab them now before the price, rightly, soars. Congrats.

Wow, that sounds awesome, for some reason, that description has me craving a protein bar

Home Theater-7.2
    Display-SamsungPN64D8000 | Receiver-Onkyo TX-NR807 | Source-OPPOBDP-103 | Amplifiers-Emotiva; XPA-2 x2, XPA-3 | Speakers: PolkAudio; mains-RTiA9, rears-RTiA9, center-CSiA6, surrounds-FXiA6 | Sub-Epik Empire x 2 | Interconnects-Emotiva

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Loud & Clear View Post
    Fantastic cable. Its sound is superb. I can hear the inner detail and micro dynamics, without any of the harsh or forward nature that lesser cables tend towards. An open window into the performance, without any of the glare that causes one to draw the shades. Stunning, and a steal at only 12k per cable. Shrewd to grab them now before the price, rightly, soars. Congrats.
    Thanks Loud & Clear. I love the sound as well. I'm surprised of how much it's gaining on sound with this plugged to just one speaker... I will surely wet my pants if both were connected. But now that 5M cable is flying on its way I'm more excited. Patrick posted a video of this cable too on youtube earlier today. I checked it out. Awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff4rfc View Post
    Wow, that sounds awesome, for some reason, that description has me craving a protein bar
    This cable is making quite a few songs with life, due to added spatial improvement as well as contrast (low and high frequencies). It can be deep, fat, firm bass when it needs to. It can be crisp crystal clear with plenty of treble when it needs to. I've been hungry and missed good several hours of sleep for the last few days because I've got too excited with the cable. Had some fruit and vegetables as well as Japanese green tea to restore my body. My ear function has been restored. I can take some protein bars from Patrick. I will take video of me eating it.

cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-23-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff4rfc View Post
    Look at the evidence; this guy has been called out several times in this thread with no retaliation, which on a side note, proves he IS of no relation to ravioli. The OP just continues to drive this thing into the ground as if he had a faithful audience, and he does, just not the one you're suggesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    Thanks Loud & Clear. I love the sound as well. I'm surprised of how much it's gaining on sound with this plugged to just one speaker... I will surely wet my pants if both were connected. But now that 5M cable is flying on its way I'm more excited. Patrick posted a video of this cable too on youtube earlier today. I checked it out. Awesome...

This cable is making quite a few songs with life, due to added spatial improvement as well as contrast (low and high frequencies). It can be deep, fat, firm bass when it needs to. It can be crisp crystal clear with plenty of treble when it needs to. I've been hungry and missed good several hours of sleep for the last few days because I've got too excited with the cable. Had some fruit and vegetables as well as Japanese green tea to restore my body. My ear function has been restored. I can take some protein bars from Patrick. I will take video of me eating it.cheezy
    There you go habanero monk, if this doesn't satisfy, then nothing will. This guy is about as spatial as the cable he's touting.

Home Theater-7.2

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig

pepster

This cable is making quite a few songs with life, due to added spatial improvement as well as contrast (low and high frequencies). It can be deep, fat, firm bass when it needs to. It can be crisp crystal clear with plenty of treble when it needs to. I've been hungry and missed good several hours of sleep for the last few days because I've got too excited with the cable. Had some fruit and vegetables as well as Japanese green tea to restore my body. My ear function has been restored. I can take some protein bars from Patrick. I will take video of me eating it.

cheezy
    Munchies?
    My thoughts are Patrick could make a killer water bong also, sounds like that would be right down your alley Cheezy.
    Last edited by pepster; 03-23-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Munchies?
    My thoughts are Patrick could make a killer water bong also, sounds like that would be right down your alley Cheezy.

Interesting... I've never seen such thing before. I don't mind owning one of those at my place.

cheezy

Interesting... I've never seen such thing before. I don't mind owning one of those at my place.

cheezy
    I'm sure it will show up on the Coconut Audio website in due time, now that you've seen it.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

pepster

I'm sure it will show up on the Coconut Audio website in due time, now that you've seen it.
    ^^^^^LOL!

I can see it now..... The "Cheezy" tweak $11,000.

It ain't easy being Cheezy!
    Last edited by pepster; 03-23-2013 at 10:55 PM.

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by B Run View Post
    and if you take anything on the Coconut Audio website seriously you're either a moron or the owner.
    I think we may be talking with the owner of Coconut audio here B Run.
    Just my .02 cents.

He may be going through a "rough spell" peddling his goods.

Personally, I would not give more that $15k for that power cable!
    Last edited by pepster; 03-23-2013 at 11:18 PM.

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    So its just coincidence that this is the EXACT same cable shown on the Coconut-Audio picture?

http://www.coconut-audio.com/power/i...ghtPower2m.jpg

Attachment 82970

GTFO. Quit plugging your own products thinking someone on this forum will buy them.
    That's the seller I got the cable from. I am not Patrick.

Mods should have source to get IP's and track down where I live and where Patrick lives. Also should be able to find out whose name is under ISP. I would however, not to post it on public forum. Keep it confidential to yourself, Mods.

Also, Check youtube videos between his and mine and compare. He and I have different voices. That is because we are two different people.

cheezy
    Smell that?
    Last edited by pepster; 03-23-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (10)

"did you get my cheeze whiz boy", ala Blues Bothers...

Banned

more pics for the 2m

Banned

I'm sleepy now. Night
    Last edited by cheezy; 03-23-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero Monk View Post
    Well if I'm ever to get my post count up here like you(since you and your cohort place such significance on it) I'll have to do as when in Rome. At least I know how you managed 27K posts.
    Show me where I brought up my post count. Oh that's right, you can't because I didn't. You, on the other hand have mentioned post counts numerous times. In other words, you've a big 'ol bag of nothing.

So, have you reported yourself yet?
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Smell that?
    I DO!!!!

Patrick. The least you could do is mature some over the last 5 years, or at least change your writing style some. You fool nobody.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/306505/my-f...k-my-virginity

Great pic bro! No, not your play-dough cable. This one!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6fe5f68d_ClassicPatrick.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	83179

I'm glad you never sold this cable to the public....

Click image for larger version

Name:	speaker_cable_holding.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	83180

Don't worry, I won't share your secret with head-fi, goodolcheez.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    So, have you reported yourself yet?
    Or use Mitt Romney's immigration plan, and self deport yourself. Maybe the monk should be like other monks and take a vow of silence. Reporting abusive, slanderous, threatening, etc. posts is fine, but whiner reporting is just childish.

Now back to this thread. I checked out the Coconut Audio web-site and it is hilarious. Obviously, it is based on the premise that a fool and his money are soon parted. Nothing wrong with that. It is your god-given right to take money from "The Stupid People".

Or as W.C. Fields said, "It is morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money."

I wish I could find a couple of rich dummies, I'd get that Monoprice CL2 cable paint it blue put some plugs on in a sell it for $100 a foot.

Quote Originally Posted by PolkieMan View Post
    I wish I could find a couple of rich dummies, I'd get that Monoprice CL2 cable paint it blue put some plugs on in a sell it for $100 a foot.
    Oh trust me, you could. There are more of them than you can shake a power cord at.

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by B Run View Post
    Your last thread got shut down, im sure this one will too. However I just want to chime in that those are the ugliest looking power cord's ive ever seen in my life, and if you take anything on the Coconut Audio website seriously you're either a moron or the owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    So its just coincidence that this is the EXACT same cable shown on the Coconut-Audio picture?

http://www.coconut-audio.com/power/i...ghtPower2m.jpg

Attachment 82970

GTFO. Quit plugging your own products thinking someone on this forum will buy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolkieMan View Post
    Pixie Dust is @ $89/.005 ounce.

Pure silver is cheaper.

Pixie Dust is @ $89/.005 ounce.

Pure silver is cheaper.
    You better have a trained tech to apply the pixie dust or its a complete waste of money.

Hey now, Pixie's are hard to come by these days, especially the virgin ones.

What kind of power cable is he using in the pics with the brown and white jacket on it?

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Hate to feed the trolls and there is no rail on this thread so I got drunk and went the the site. Not a bad layout. Lots of big words for a nice marketting strategy. Think they completely missed the price point for the market and not sure I know anyone that carries or moves their equipment by pulling on the cables so I have never tried lifting weights with mine.

They lost my interest when they claimed they

"We completely eliminate capacitance by having the conductors in their own halogen free tubes."

Seriously eliminate capacitance from a device that is also a conductor...Might have just as well claimed they made a perpetual motion machine...

Banned

Guys, how many times I have to repeat? I told you I am not Patrick. He had an account there at Headfi but he was banned. I am goodolcheez at headfi. We have different writing style and knowledge. We have different voices, live in different place. He is in Sweden. I am in the states. I also don't speak Swedish. On youtube, my user name is IamAnoobieCheez.

You guys are making my thread funny and more entertaining.

cheezy

Guys, C'mon...seriously ? Anyone can state what the price for anything is retail, but a 12g cable for 6 bones.....yeah right. Got a Toyota, retails for 2 million, yours for 25g's. Laughable at best.

I have no doubt that a power cord can and will improve the sound on powered monitors, and the OP probably does hear some improvements, but it isn't from the white wood fiber on the ends and sure isn't from any other vodoo marketing hype associated with that. My personal feeling on the whole Coconut oil site is that nobody there has the know how to build anything from scratch or has the brains to come up with any new designs on their own. I wouldn't be surprised if their power cable is someone elses in a new jacket with the magic wood fiber on the end, sold at 3 times the price to the unsuspecting.

Thread Information