Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiron View Post
    Whaaaa Da Fuuuunk did i just read?!?!?! And i read all of it. The nose bleeds go away right?
    Unfortunately, no. But the good news is you eventually bleed out enough that euphoria takes over. The same euphoria cheezy gets from the model glue he sniffs before he types up one of these "reviews".
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

The nose bleeds go away right?
    If you put your computer on top of the $7,500 Rock Tower Night Angel Vibration Pads, the bleeding will finally stop. Oh and music will literally make love to you while you listen to it.

Name:  RockTowerNightAngel400.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  66.9 KB
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Sony BDPS790, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, Zu Mission SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', AEX

Bedroom: Panasonic AX200U projector, 110" screen

Outdoor: Polk Atrium 5's, Yamaha Rxv371

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    Specs:

CMS 65 Frequency response (+/-3dB) 45Hz-28kHz

CMS 50 Frequency response (+/-3dB) 55Hz-28kHz

What bass???
    Bass in the 45hz region. It doesn't have to be at 28- 30hz to hear bass. With different cables, the bass resolution and hardness differs with same speaker. There is more to it than just frequency range.

Quote Originally Posted by HTguru1982 View Post
    Are u kidding? U must be. Those cables add at least an extra 20hz extension to those speakers. They shouldnt even be considered "speakers" anymore. "Magic" is more appropriate. Remember you can now hear the "background of the background".
    It is very detailed. I can hear hear what spectators are saying in the background, almost like background of the background, especially in performance in stage.

Im really confused why you would want a 5m cable?
    For greater noise cleaning power. Longer the better.

Look at all that useless cable you have winding around your dumb-as_ looking Pier 1 columns. On a side note, those sweet playdoh coverings really accent the primer white walls of your audiophile apartment.
    I think those columns make good presentation. It looks chic. That's not an apartment. It's a house.

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 04-11-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    It is very detailed. I can hear hear what spectators are saying in the background, almost like background of the background, especially in performance in stage.

DAMN! I've never heard spectators behind the musicians. Must be some kind of cable you got there.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    DAMN! I've never heard spectators behind the musicians. Must be some kind of cable you got there.
    The best you've never owned...

Bass in the 45hz region. It doesn't have to be at 28- 30hz to hear bass. With different cables, the bass resolution and hardness differs with same speaker. There is more to it than just frequency range.

For greater noise cleaning power. Longer the better.

I think those columns make good presentation. It looks chic. That's not an apartment. It's a house.

cheezie
    Do you ACTUALLY believe the assinine drivel you spew?
    Longer cables clean noise better? No...longer cables add impedance.
    Those columns look chic? No...they look like tacky dollar store crap. Just like your $7 plastic Dollar General tree.
    And the spectators in the background? No...those are the voices in your head and I hate to break the news to you but those voices have severe learning disabilities.

But troll on brother...troll on.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Banned

With the exception of Patrick's alien crystal technology, the longer power cords benefit more from noise cleaning in general. And audio cables benefit more from shorter length as the timing is more critical.

I just saw price increase on the White Night Power 5M. The performance price is now at $250,000. You could buy a Ferrari 458 Italia or Lamborghini Balboni Valentino LP550-2 with that money.

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 04-11-2013 at 10:45 AM.

With the exception of Patrick's alien crystal technology, the longer power cords benefit more from noise cleaning. And audio cables benefit more from shorter cables as the timing is more critical.

I just saw price increase on the White Night Power 5M. The performance price is now at $250,000. You could buy a Ferrari 458 Italia or Lamborghini Balboni Valentino LP550-2 with that money.

cheezie
    I just put in my order for 3 of them. I'm so glad you started this thread, I'd never have known the exceptional traits of this product otherwise. I was going to buy a new house but after reading your reviews, I think an upgrade to my system would be more beneficial. I have no doubt this PC will take my modest system into another realm. Thanks again.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by decal View Post
    I just put in my order for 3 of them. I'm so glad you started this thread, I'd never have known the exceptional traits of this product otherwise. I was going to buy a new house but after reading your reviews, I think an upgrade to my system would be more beneficial. I have no doubt this PC will take my modest system into another realm. Thanks again.
    You ordered three of White Night Power 5M? Wow, congrats! Do you have a passive audio system or active? Either way you go, you will hear the difference immediately. At first I was part skeptical before buying cables from Patrick, but I took a shot at it. So glad I did. One of the things you will notice the most is the size and depth of soundstage. Very spacious sound with full of details and clarity.

Right now my PC is suffering with fan noise for the CPU. Even though the system is hidden inside the cabinet I can still hear fan noise a bit. I will be replacing the heatsink and fan with a quiet one (or heck, might watercool it) and take another video of it.

:)

cheezie
    Last edited by cheezy; 04-11-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Gonna let you in on a little secret cheezy...they're mocking you.
    I know...it is shocking to see that kind of hatred and vitriol in the world.
    But I am sure if you went and necked yourself, the mocking would stop.

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    Gonna let you in on a little secret cheezy...they're mocking you.
    I know...it is shocking to see that kind of hatred and vitriol in the world.
    But I am sure if you went and necked yourself, the mocking would stop.
    ZLTFUL, how could you say that?! I just saw a guy trading in his Ferrari Enzo collector's edition for a pair of those White Night cables, because he never heard spectators in the background.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Yeah, keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ View Post
    ZLTFUL, how could you say that?! I just saw a guy trading in his Ferrari Enzo collector's edition for a pair of those White Night cables, because he never heard spectators in the background.
    Shhhh...I don't want cheezuy hoarding all of those tree fibers!

And keep rubbing your magic 'stone'.

THAT AIN'T NO STONE!!!

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Cheezy, I think you may find that your search for audio nirvana may be assisted with these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	audiophile_classic_thong.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	83897
    http://www.cafepress.com/+audiophile...hong,707488940

"Panty-minimalists love our casual thong that covers sweet spots without covering your assets; putting an end to panty-lines. This under-goodie is "outta sight" in low-rise pants. Toss these message panties onstage at your favorite rock star or share a surprise message with someone special ... later"

Specs ?
    5.8 oz. 100% Ultra-fine combed ring spun 1x1 baby rib cotton

Only $12.50 separates you from possible bliss (doesn't include shipping though).

Or perhaps this may be more appropriate ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	audiophile_nervosa_classic_thong.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	83898
    http://www.cafepress.com/+audiophile...hong,727795057

A lot of choices to be made, and it's your rabbit hole, but .... go for it !

DISCLAIMER: no brand bashing occurred during the making of this post. YMMV. No returns accepted for undergarments.

Shame on Polk for keeping something like this a float...

I thought this would have been closed a long time ago. Funny how much Cheezy's writing style matches the Coconut Audio website (using the term website loosely).
    Theater Room: Pioneer Elite SC-35, RTi12's, Csi5, Fxi5's, Fxi3's, ED A5-350 sub, Optoma HD20, 92'' Elite Screen, Sony BDPS790, Xbox One, APC H15, MIT Exp 2 SC's, Pepster PC's

Living Room: Martin Logan ESL's, Peachtree Audio iNova, Zu Mission SC's & IC's, Pepster PC, Sharp Aquos 60'', AEX

Bedroom: Panasonic AX200U projector, 110" screen

Outdoor: Polk Atrium 5's, Yamaha Rxv371

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Drenis View Post
    Shame on Polk for keeping something like this a float...
    Entertainment value bro...

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Entertainment value bro...
    Its so boring and old now!

A friend told me about cables that cost that much but it is beyond my imagination.
    Panasonic 65" Plasma - Panasonic Blu-ray. Onkyo TX-NR809 RTi A7s fronts - MK CS150s surronds.

No it's not it's 100% Pure Cheeze..
    what's Great about him you can't get a rise out of him at all..
    very calm and Cool..Just like Coconuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drenis View Post
    Its so boring and old now!

YEA he's right!!! from now on I am only going to listen to my Monitor 4A's I keep out in the garage

Can I plug it into my ipod and make it sound better?

@ cheezy, I'm a professional motocycle road racer, it's not what you can do for me, but what I can do for your product.

Sponsor me for 20K and I'll advertise for you and your product. I'll advertise up and down the west coast and nation wide as my photos will be posted on many websites.

Oh yeah, you're going to have to throw in a couple of those killer cables to sinch the deal. Feast your eyes on this, your products name and tag line could be on this;

Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

Home Theater-7.2
    Display-SamsungPN64D8000 | Receiver-Onkyo TX-NR807 | Source-OPPOBDP-103 | Amplifiers-Emotiva; XPA-2 x2, XPA-3 | Speakers: PolkAudio; mains-RTiA9, rears-RTiA9, center-CSiA6, surrounds-FXiA6 | Sub-Epik Empire x 2 | Interconnects-Emotiva

Cans
    Grado RS2i

2 Ch Rig
    First purchase will be; a pair of ? but I'd love a pair of SDA SRS

Member Sales Rating: (24)

Oh he'll just tell you your motorcycle racing isn't "high end" enough for him. I was told I wasn't an important enough person for him ever to meet. It's just sad to see Patrick have to go on sites like ours to try and get people to buy his crap. And if it really, for sure isn't Patrick, then we just found the reason as to why the world is doomed.
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jhayman View Post
    No it's not it's 100% Pure Cheeze..
    what's Great about him you can't get a rise out of him at all..
    very calm and Cool..Just like Coconuts
    I am invincible and undefeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    A friend told me about cables that cost that much but it is beyond my imagination.
    I paid a lot of money on these White Night Power cables. But I have absolutely no regrets. I feel guilty I didn't pay enough. If I had more money I want to pay more money. The performance on sound is that good.

If you haven't seen this, here is one of Patrick's $200,000 Grim Reaper power cable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bCnJViT1MA

This one is a $1,000,000 Adria power cable. No introductory price on that one. The performance price is $2 mil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYTeHv16d0

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Can I plug it into my ipod and make it sound better?
    Don't know if Patrick has the iPod cable for this, but you can run one of Patrick's power cables, such as HyperSpace, White Night, Blue Night, White Beach, or the new Rain Power 3m and add a powerstrip for your iPod. And if you are using the active speakers, get a pair of White Night power 2M cables for your speakers and connect directly from wall outlet to the speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff4rfc View Post
    @ cheezy, I'm a professional motocycle road racer, it's not what you can do for me, but what I can do for your product.

Sponsor me for 20K and I'll advertise for you and your product. I'll advertise up and down the west coast and nation wide as my photos will be posted on many websites.

Oh yeah, you're going to have to throw in a couple of those killer cables to sinch the deal. Feast your eyes on this, your products name and tag line could be on this
    Good post and good question. I don't have enough money to sponsor you. By the way I'm not Patrick and I don't sell these cables. I'm sure Patrick could / should be able to help you with that. Send your motorbike suit to him. He should be able to add a logo Coconut-Audio for you. He had engraved my name on a $50,000 White Night Power Distributor for me which has gone lost now.

In the White Night Power 5M package he sent me, it included the following items:

- 2 x SeaShell BlackRain
    - 1 x Proximity Night Stone
    - 1 x Miracle Ball
    - 1 x GroundHanger Silver BlackHole
    - 7 x Coconut-Audio Protein Bars (I ate one, so I have 6 left)

I thanked Patrick to death. Those items were given to me as gift.

Pic of GroundHanger Silver Blackhole

2x SeaShell BlackRain left, Miracle Ball center, Proximity Night Stone right.

Got myself a motherboard mounting plate to setup my PC as a workbench and got rid of the huge LianLi case.

I gotta ask Patrick if I placed the Miracle Ball correctly. That black thing in the back is the Blackhole GroundHanger.

That's inside the Wine Storage cabinet in the upper shelf. It's placed there as my Wireworld Oasis RCA cables are too short. They can reach to speakers now.

Last edited by cheezy; 04-11-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Can you share with us which prescription anti-psychotics you are on?
    I want to know because as effed up as the **** you post is, they have to be some quality drugs to make you hallucinate this much.

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    Can you share with us which prescription anti-psychotics you are on?
    I want to know because as effed up as the **** you post is, they have to be some quality drugs to make you hallucinate this much.
    There's coke all over the carpet in a couple of the pic's. There's your answer.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by sleazeball
    I thanked Patrick to death.
    Promise?
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Thread Information