Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Eh, I am gonna go ahead and order one for my sub. I need a long cord (~3m) to wrap it around a corner on the baseboards as my daughter recently started enjoying chewing cords, and the sub one is currently where she can get it due to placement. We are obviously teaching her the word "no" but we cant keep eyes on her 24/7.

Figure the difference between it and a super duper one for a sub is negligible. And the price is right.

Going to wait and get a decent power conditioner for my 2 channel setup and then get some .5m PS Audio cords at that point since they will all be almost on top each other. The shorter length will cut down on the cost for sure.
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

HT: APC H15 | Pio 51FD | Uverse | Xbox 360 | Squeezebox Classic | Integra DTR 5.9 | Carver AV-705x & M1.0t MKII Opt002 | LSi 15 | LSiC | LSi F/x | Kimber Hero IC & 8VS SC

Office: Win 7 -> DacMagic w/ Pangea PSU | Sunfire TGP-II | Parasound HCA-750ii | Polk RTA 11TL | Cables TBA

Bedroom: Uverse | Roku 2 | Samsung LCD | SurroundBar 2000

Sales Rating
    Gear

Member Sales Rating: (1)

[QUOTE=EndersShadow;1975976]my daughter recently started enjoying chewing cords, QUOTE]

What....is she a Labrador ? Seriously man, you can do better.

Food for thought....have you ever thought about buying a cheap power cord and it actually making the sound worse ?
    Last edited by tonyb; 10-25-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    What....is she a Labrador ? Seriously man, you can do better.
    LOL, well she does have 2 dogs around to emulate.... but shes in the teething stage. Shes been chewing on the powercords to our laptops.

And yes we are telling her "no" and lightly tapping her hand since this is not a behavior we want to foster.

Regardless my wife hates how the powercord I have (from a computer) looks anyway as it isnt hidden like the rest of the cords. So this is a WAF thing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    Food for thought....have you ever thought about buying a cheap power cord and it actually making the sound worse ?
    Thought crossed my mind, but since the cord in use now is one from a PC and nothing special at all, this cord cant really do any worse.

The cord I got with the sub had the ground plug removed by the original owner, and the guy on the forum just never worried about it since he had it plugged into a power conditioner like I do. So I just grabbed what was handy.
    Last edited by EndersShadow; 10-25-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

HT: APC H15 | Pio 51FD | Uverse | Xbox 360 | Squeezebox Classic | Integra DTR 5.9 | Carver AV-705x & M1.0t MKII Opt002 | LSi 15 | LSiC | LSi F/x | Kimber Hero IC & 8VS SC

Office: Win 7 -> DacMagic w/ Pangea PSU | Sunfire TGP-II | Parasound HCA-750ii | Polk RTA 11TL | Cables TBA

Bedroom: Uverse | Roku 2 | Samsung LCD | SurroundBar 2000

Sales Rating
    Gear

Member Sales Rating: (1)

She's being framed my good man !!!!!

Thread Information