Thread: Waste Poop Crap

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Default Waste Poop Crap

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D288945

Typical

Just think what we good guys/gals would do with that kind of cash

Member Sales Rating: (4)

I'm sure others have done it.
    However, there is no reason why it should every happen or be acceptable.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by NJPOLKER View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D288945

Typical

Just think what we good guys/gals would do with that kind of cash

Just think of all the felons we wouldn't have to let free. or air traffic control towers we could keep open. Naaa, studying Duck penis, the effects of cocain on monkeys, shrimp on a treadmill, or why lesbians are fat is far more important. Like I always say, it's how we appropriate the money we have.

"Security concerns"??? LMAO! Get over yourself, joe!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!

Member Sales Rating: (4)

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

S'what I'm talkin' about.
    Last edited by headrott; 03-26-2013 at 04:47 AM.
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Member Sales Rating: (0)

And this from the people who tell us " we must sacrafice " and tell us we have more money than we need so thay can take it and do this with it!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a
    McIntosh MC 2120 bi-amped
    Into JBL L123 drivers
    Rane external crossover.
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    ADCOM GDA 700 DAC ( MODDED)
    YAMMY CDC-665
    Marantz 6100 tt w/pickering XV-15/625E cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    POLK RTA-12C'S W/ RDO194 TWEETS, clarity ESA caps mills risistors (full mod)
    MIT exps2 speaker cable

Exactly gents. I know in my state, and I'm pretty sure in most others too, when it comes time to try to cut costs it's the elderly that suffer, schools, or some other well needed services. Things you'll take notice of right away. Such as the federal government is doing.

Never do they they cut their own perks, lavish pensions or medical care. Never do they trim the fat on welfare, they expand it instead. Never do they stop unnecessary travel, they treat the public trough like a personal travel agency with no limits. All while behind locked gates and armed guards while telling you a whistle is all you need.

Never do they stop giving away our money too. Millions to Syrian rebels, Palestinians....taxpayer backed loans to failed solar,wind, battery companies. Funding research for why Lesbians are fat, Duck penis's, the flow of Ketchup, and a million other nonsense grants that have diddly squat to do with anything. Yet we can close the peoples White house to tours, cut border agents and set free illegals. Cut air traffic control towers, food inspectors, and limit national parks.

Priorities folks, everyone has them, needs them. Unfortunately federal and state governments will always put themselves as the top priority, not you.

I thought political discussions were taboo on CP.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Just remember folks, no great western civilization has lasted more than 500 years and most of those don't make it too far beyond their 200th birthday.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Quote Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
    Just remember folks, no great western civilization has lasted more than 500 years and most of those don't make it too far beyond their 200th birthday.
    This is true, if one subjects themself to simply repeat history. You can't just throw your hands up and go "oh well". Capitalism combined with freedom, and free markets has done more to lift people out of poverty than any other system. Thats not to say it doesn't have a downside too, but not nearly the downside you see elsewhere. The only reason to trash it is to put people back into poverty, servitude.

Regardless of the system used, their will always be the haves and have nots. The have nots will always want what the haves.....have, but won't want to put in the time or dedication for it. So if you make everyone equally poor, or a have not, then only those in charge or their friends will become the haves. A ruling class so to speak. Some may even say we have that now as votes seem to mean less and less these days. If you think about it, just about every level of government is bought and paid for. Even the IRS rule book is nothing but a collection of special treatment for those who paid for them.

I don't think anyone will argue our system has been compromised. By who and for what reason is irrelevant at this point. If the goal is....and there should be a goal....to prolong our system into the future, we have to change a few things that have made us jump off course. Wouldn't you guys agree to that simple statement ?

And they tell us they can't cut any money from the budget and need to tax everyone more. Don't think for 1 minute that this administration is only raising taxes on the rich. Check your paycheck from the new year... Don't know about you guys, but i will take home $3600 cash less this year than last, and I do not make more than 250K per year. Between the increases in health care cost, and the end of the payroll tax holiday that'w what it amounts to. I am not surprised by Obie's ideology, but what I am surprised about is how the news media gives him no negative press for confiscating our property. This is the definition of tyranny. Anyone who tells you they are doing better now than 5 years ago is getting better drugs than I am. Wait till they tell you that you will have to subject your 401k to the government being able to mandate that you must invest a portion in fed bonds... Welcome to Greece... or Your welcome to Grease yourself before they use your money to buy elections...
    HT:Polk LSi c LSi 15's LSi 7's LSi FX's Dual DSW MP3K's Marantz AV7701 Sunfire TGA-7401 Oppo BDP-93 Sony PS3 Directv Genie HD DVR Sony 55" 3D LED LCD

2 C: VR3 LSIM 703's Monitor 5B's VR3 LSi 9's Audioquest Rocket 33's DSW MP 1K Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang 50Years Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's Tesla E83CC's Marantz 2385 Yamaha M80 Parasound 2100 Pre Squeezebox Touch Marantz SA8004 SACD Music Hall MMF 5.1 TT Musical Surroundings Phonomena II Phono Pre Solid Silver IC's, Pangea PC's

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    Exactly gents. I know in my state, and I'm pretty sure in most others too, when it comes time to try to cut costs it's the elderly that suffer, schools, or some other well needed services. Things you'll take notice of right away. Such as the federal government is doing.

Never do they they cut their own perks, lavish pensions or medical care. Never do they trim the fat on welfare, they expand it instead. Never do they stop unnecessary travel, they treat the public trough like a personal travel agency with no limits. All while behind locked gates and armed guards while telling you a whistle is all you need.

Never do they stop giving away our money too. Millions to Syrian rebels, Palestinians....taxpayer backed loans to failed solar,wind, battery companies. Funding research for why Lesbians are fat, Duck penis's, the flow of Ketchup, and a million other nonsense grants that have diddly squat to do with anything. Yet we can close the peoples White house to tours, cut border agents and set free illegals. Cut air traffic control towers, food inspectors, and limit national parks.

Priorities folks, everyone has them, needs them. Unfortunately federal and state governments will always put themselves as the top priority, not you.

That's fear mongering from the left... The other day Harry Reid tried to blame a mortar that blew up during a training exercise on the fact that the goverment was to cut 22 bil from the defense budget and the Media let him get away with it...

By the way has anybody noticed anything since the sequester of 3 weeks ago? Of course not it is all theater... just remember, there were no real cuts to the budget, only cuts in future growth of the budget. The federal government will spend and waste more money this year than last year.. That is a fact
    Last edited by Mikey081057; 03-26-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    HT:Polk LSi c LSi 15's LSi 7's LSi FX's Dual DSW MP3K's Marantz AV7701 Sunfire TGA-7401 Oppo BDP-93 Sony PS3 Directv Genie HD DVR Sony 55" 3D LED LCD

2 C: VR3 LSIM 703's Monitor 5B's VR3 LSi 9's Audioquest Rocket 33's DSW MP 1K Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang 50Years Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's Tesla E83CC's Marantz 2385 Yamaha M80 Parasound 2100 Pre Squeezebox Touch Marantz SA8004 SACD Music Hall MMF 5.1 TT Musical Surroundings Phonomena II Phono Pre Solid Silver IC's, Pangea PC's

Preaching to the choir Tony. I work for the Federal government.
    As a wage earner, it's the best gig I have ever had.
    As a taxpayer, I see things every day that make me utterly sick to my stomach.

One thing being that the CBO's budget report *always* allows 7%...for...wait for it..."Waste and Fraud".
    When your budget report requires that you allow for 7% waste and fraud, something is obviously wrong hehe.

I also have an ex wife who is one of the have nots.
    She abuses every program she can get her soul sucking manacles into.
    She is a very lazy person who wants instant gratification and who thinks it is everyone else's fault when things aren't handed to her on a silver platter.
    Unfortunately, her sense of entitlement has rubbed off badly on one of our 2 kids and to a lesser extent, the other.
    "Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    I may have an addiction... RTA-15TL, SDA 2, LSi25, LSi15, LSi9, LSi7, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LS/FX, RT/FX, DSW MP2000...and that's just the Polks...

Man, that sucks ZLT....straighten those kids out.

Try deducting 7% of your income to "waste and fraud" on your taxes....see what happens. Shouldn't we be screaming about that ? Nope....crickets. Will the press tell you that ? Nope....crickets. The main stream press is not a friend of the people, thats a gimme. Used to be they were the watchdog for the people, not anymore.

Yet nobody will call these Kings in Washington on the carpet. We can outline thousands of areas to cut or shrink but they simply won't do it. They'll make you hurt if you dare take away any of their spending. Personally, I say bring it on. Cut the flow of cash drastically and force them to put things into priority.

Someone once said, if you put government in charge of the Sahara desert, in 5 years they'll be asking where all the sand went. Perfect !!
    Last edited by tonyb; 03-26-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Thread Information