Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: B&W DM610i

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default B&W DM610i

Have had these for a couple of days and I gotta say, I am really impressed. Dig the tight natural bass from the sealed enclosures and the mids are very smooth. Excellent tweeters that really sparkle. This is a speaker that is very easy to listen to and works well for HT as well.

I initially listened to them on the Parasound and they sounded great. I was curious to hear them on the AVR with less power and was pleasantly surprised.

They are 4 ohm, but are bi-ampable. I "bi-amped" them with my AVR using the SB bi-amp mode. Ran the system fairly loud for a couple of hours and the Pio never really broke a sweat, so I am thinking all is well.

These speakers are sleepers IMHO. They can be had fairly cheap on ebay and are a real joy to listen to.
    "My wife likes my rig......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

B&W CDM 1NT; B&W CDM CNT; Infinity us 1; Velodyne DEQ-8 x2; Pio Elite VSX-23; Sony SCD-CE595 SACD, Denon DP11-F TT[/COLOR]

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Thanks for sharing - got any pics?

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Tracy View Post
    Thanks for sharing - got any pics?
    Here is a pic
    Attached Images  
    "My wife likes my rig......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

B&W CDM 1NT; B&W CDM CNT; Infinity us 1; Velodyne DEQ-8 x2; Pio Elite VSX-23; Sony SCD-CE595 SACD, Denon DP11-F TT[/COLOR]

Thread Information