Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread

Thread: wtf CNH???!!!

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Default wtf CNH???!!!

WTF did you do to the other WTF thread???
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (13)

I don't know, but something happened.

Anyway,
    The truth is that CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES work each and every time they are tried. A study of history proves that time and time again.
    They sure aren't being applied now and look at what an effing mess we've got. I've been in business a long time and last year was the absolute worst I've had. This year isn't looking much better. Things need to change and change fast because this change simply isn't working.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

I think I know what happened (to some extent) and have addressed it in the other thread. Sorry guys. I accidentally exposed a weakness in software on this site by entering data that "it could" not handle and altered the display size of the thread on that page so that it can't load the "response section" beneath it.

As John suggests in the other thread, "deleting" that post should/may correct the problem. I haven't crashed a program since the late 80s when I worked for a Mac Software company on Madison Ave. to make some extra money for school?

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Detroit-50 years of Democrat leadership.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    Detroit-50 years of PROGRESSIVE/COMMUNIST leadership.
    Fixed.

George Washington emphatically warned against the divisions of party politics. He understood that we must come together as Americans and leave personal differences at the door in order to do what is best for the nation as a whole.

We need more George Washingtons, and fewer Harry Reids, Nancy Pelosis, John Boehners, and so forth....
    Last edited by nooshinjohn; 04-13-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (3)

This administration seems hellbent on doing everything it can to destroy our Constitution and devalue the American dollar.

Thread Information