Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Alive or dead, he won't be hurting anymore Americans and thats a sign of relief. Kudos to all the law enforcement involved and the determination they used among various agencies to grab these 2.

Now, having said that, I wish they'd go after the other idiots who murder at will with the same determination. I'll stop there.

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    Too bad they took him alive.

I hate to insert a smiley here, but here it goes..............

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Quote Originally Posted by dkg999 View Post
    I think there's a lot more to this story than the public will ever know.
    I agree.

I'd have to disagree, F1. He has been declared a terrorist, so the government now can hold him indefinitely. No habeas corpus, no lawyers, no family/friends visits. He can be officially declared disappeared. No government official has to explain where he is, why he's been held, what's being done with him or to him, nothing.
    If he were dead, he can't talk.
    If he's alive, he will talk. And share what he knows. IMO, these two "kids" didn't act on their own, they were handled and directed. By whom ? That's what we can now find out. If that's the case, the people who are linked to them would have to be realizing that they're in a boatload of trouble themselves, too.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by mrbigbluelight View Post
    I'd have to disagree, F1. He has been declared a terrorist, so the government now can hold him indefinitely. No habeas corpus, no lawyers, no family/friends visits. He can be officially declared disappeared. No government official has to explain where he is, why he's been held, what's being done with him or to him, nothing.
    If he's alive, he will talk. And share what he knows. IMO, these two "kids" didn't act on their own, they were handled and directed. By whom ? That's what we can now find out. If that's the case, the people who are linked to them would have to be realizing that they're in a boatload of trouble themselves, too.
    I have a feeling that a lot is already known about these individuals. I also have a feeling that some "junior assisstant" to some "nobody really important", is already talking to another "junior assisstant" about them. I also wouldn't be suprised that a few people in some small city that we have never heard of will be found as "advisors" to these 2 individuals. Unfortunatly, no further inteligence will be forth coming, because these "advisors" weren't able to be captured by the authorities in that small city.

Desensitization of the idea that we now need to lock down a city to catch some one. That was tried that in Cali for the cop killer and now with this. Why exactly are the citizens asked not to help protect their country? Oh that's right. We aren't supposed to protect ourselves any more. We are supposed to wait for someone else to come do it for us. Pathetic...."Oops, sorry officer. I was startled when I was cleaning the toilet and accidentally poked 17+1 holes in him with the brush." and/or "Where do I send the bill for having the blood cleaned off my boat?"
    Sda2.3 (Tweets, Spikes)
    Sda1C (Tweets, Sonicaps, Mills, Boards, Spikes, Rings, Dynamat)
    Rta11T (Tweets, Sonicaps, Mills, Spikes, Rings, Dynamat)
    5jr+ (Tweets, Spikes)
    CS350ls (Sonicap, Spikes)
    12" DXi x 2 (Dayton Plate. Slot ported Custom boxes)

Sunfire TGP3, Sunfire SIG 425x5, Oppo BDP-93, Belkin PF60, Sony PS3 Slim 320 gig, Technics SL-1360
    DH Labs Prostudio XLR-Toslink-Hdmi,Peps for the Oppo, amp, pre and subs)

What!?!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    What!?!
    It's nothing, just the alcohol talking. Move along....

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Keiko View Post
    It's nothing, just the alcohol talking. Move along....
    It's the alcohol listening and I don't get it....

Who was the naked guy last night?, and who was the dipstick who walked up behind the cops and got put face down at gunpoint on news video.

We were watching early this morning and the foggy reports had the naked guy as the 19 year old, obviously wrong.

BTW, other than the uncle, the terrorists relatives are a bunch of jerks, already making excuses and blaming americans.
    humpty dumpty was pushed

Name:  562457_10151555048006178_133527260_n.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  27.0 KB

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Bet your stereo sounds pretty good right now!

LOL! Dude that is sig material right there! LMAO!!!
    Last edited by pepster; 04-19-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Glad they caught him. They have had media coverage on this thing like a North East snow storm.
    AVR: Onkyo Tx-NR808
    Amplifier: Carver A-753x 250 watts x 3
    Fronts: Polk RTI A7 (modded by Trey VR3)
    Center: CSI A4 (modded by Trey VR3)
    Rear: FXI A4
    Sub: Polk DSW Pro 660wi
    TV: LG Infinia 50PX950 3D
    Speaker Cable: AudioQuest Type 8
    IC: AudioQuest Black Mamba II

Have you ever thought about an exciting career in cryptography, Ken?

pepster

I already "Stole it"!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks Ken, look at my sig!

I have not laughed so hard in a LONG time on this forum!
    Last edited by pepster; 04-20-2013 at 12:52 AM.

agreed!
    Samsung UN55C6500 55" LED
    Onkyo TX-NR3007
    Polk Audio RT5000
    -RT3000 front
    -CS1000 center
    -FX1000 dipole
    Polk Audio PSW1000 5.1 sub
    Polk Audio microPRO 4000 x2 5.2 subs

pepster

Ken, if you want me to take it down for some reason, just pm me, can do.

I thought it was one of the funniest things I have read in along time!

Hilarious!

Member Sales Rating: (3)

I'm also glad they got him alive. Waterboard the little scumbag and find out who was funding and supplying them. No way they acted alone!
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

How long until the movie gets made?...someone is going to try and profit from this.

So, now this kid is going to get 3 squares, cable, clean clothes and bedding with the occasional beating? Somehow i'm not OK with this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiron View Post
    How long until the movie gets made?...someone is going to try and profit from this.

So, now this kid is going to get 3 squares, cable, clean clothes and bedding with the occasional beating? Somehow i'm not OK with this.
    Lets not forget this kids parents who seem alittle off their rocker too. How long before they start demanding their son gets released, or else ? I would deport all known relatives who seem sympathetic to this kid pronto before they can dream up some revenge plan that would put more people here in harms way. I'm sure all law enforcement agencies are reviewing stuff to see how these 2 slipped threw the cracks. Hopefully some processes will change. Saw one story that the older brother was once investigated for having terrorist ties but the FBI deemed him not a risk . Maybe someone dropped the ball on that one, who knows. Really have to start filtering who comes into this country by whatever means to narrow the possibilities of this stuff happening again. Not an easy task, I know but it has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    Lets not forget this kids parents who seem alittle off their rocker too. How long before they start demanding their son gets released, or else ? I would deport all known relatives who seem sympathetic to this kid pronto before they can dream up some revenge plan that would put more people here in harms way. I'm sure all law enforcement agencies are reviewing stuff to see how these 2 slipped threw the cracks. Hopefully some processes will change. Saw one story that the older brother was once investigated for having terrorist ties but the FBI deemed him not a risk . Maybe someone dropped the ball on that one, who knows. Really have to start filtering who comes into this country by whatever means to narrow the possibilities of this stuff happening again. Not an easy task, I know but it has to be done.
    AGREED! 100%. Although legally I don't believe there's a way to deport sympathetic relatives, but I would like to think they will monitor them.
    Samsung UN55C6500 55" LED
    Onkyo TX-NR3007
    Polk Audio RT5000
    -RT3000 front
    -CS1000 center
    -FX1000 dipole
    Polk Audio PSW1000 5.1 sub
    Polk Audio microPRO 4000 x2 5.2 subs

Regarding where the 2nd guy was found hiding in a homeowner's boat, the news media is rather loose, IMO, in handing out the title, "Hero".

http://gma.yahoo.com/watertown-hero-...opstories.html

Several other things mentioned in that article that are a bit troubling, too. IMO.

Lightbulb

Regarding where the 2nd guy was found hiding in a homeowner's boat, the news media is rather loose, IMO, in handing out the title, "Hero".
    That is nothing new.

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by SDA1C View Post
    Desensitization of the idea that we now need to lock down a city to catch some one. That was tried that in Cali for the cop killer and now with this. Why exactly are the citizens asked not to help protect their country? Oh that's right. We aren't supposed to protect ourselves any more. We are supposed to wait for someone else to come do it for us. Pathetic...."Oops, sorry officer. I was startled when I was cleaning the toilet and accidentally poked 17+1 holes in him with the brush." and/or "Where do I send the bill for having the blood cleaned off my boat?"
    I'm "pretty" sure I know what this means and "where" it is coming from but "I" am not going there because it would be as inappropriate? Transparency is not just a term used for reproducing music here! lol

Just good that this is all in hand. And, of course, THEY'RE not going to tell US everything--how DUMB would that be? Think about it!

cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 04-20-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Quote Originally Posted by chris23120 View Post
    AGREED! 100%. Although legally I don't believe there's a way to deport sympathetic relatives, but I would like to think they will monitor them.
    I hear ya man, but really....since when did anything "legally" binding stop government from doing what it wants ? I dunno....I guess I'm more comfortable knowing my government broke laws to ensure our safety than broke laws to meet agendas. I know thats a terrible way to look at it but on a personal level I could live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Ken, if you want me to take it down for some reason, just pm me, can do.

I thought it was one of the funniest things I have read in along time!

Hilarious!
    I come up with my best lines when I'm buzzed

Member Sales Rating: (11)

It's amazing how 'patriotic' some of you are here, and that's great, but be objective.

So far government/police have not presented a single piece of evidence linking this guy (and his brother) to the terrorist attacks. If they actually do have evidence that yes, these two individuals committed a crime, why do they deny him his Miranda rights now? Don't people actually want to know the truth, what actually happened? Instead, government calls him a terrorist, denies him a right for a fair trial, will stuff him into some Guantanamo cell; and then no one will ever know what happened, whether it was this guy who actually committed the crime, or what organization (if any) was behind all of this.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...tml?1366426954

Member Sales Rating: (2)

I was halfway expecting a beta test of the "let's use drones against US citizens" strategy Thursday into Friday.
    all the best,
    mrh

Member Sales Rating: (41)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ View Post
    So far government/police have not presented a single piece of evidence linking this guy (and his brother) to the terrorist attacks.
    Wow, seriously? So far? It's only been a matter of hours since this sh*t went down. Pretty sure they'll be able to tie the multiple bombs tossed at police to the ones found at the finish line.

The fact that he's going to be tried in a civilian court rather than a military tribunal is pretty strong evidence that the gov't feels it has a pretty lock-tite case against the guy.

The rest of dude's life isn't going to be good. Nor should it be.
    "I did not slap you. I high-fived your face."

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Wow. Seriously. You're "pretty sure" that "government feels". And he is already denied his Miranda rights. How do you know that he is guilty? Because police said that he is guilty? So you'll be happy that he is declared guilty, you have no idea what happened, closed deal? What if YOUR constitution rights were violated, you were taken off the street, thrown into jail with no rights, declared terrorist and never fairly tried?
    Somehow when your constitutional rights are violated when your government wants to perform background checks before people buy guns, you all go crazy, but when a person gets arrested, gets denied his Miranda rights with no clear evidence, that's ok. Why not just publicly lynch him? F*k his rights, screw the constitution, which you all are so eager to defend when it affects only YOU personally, right?

Thread Information