Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Default In case you missed the Sony and MFSL copies of this Gold CD. Impex is releasing one!

Of Blood, Sweat and Tears' album of "Child Is Father To The Man"! This is by far their best album, IMO. I would put it in my top 5 favorite albums of all time! If you don't own this one! BUY IT! Linky below:

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/90...he_Man-Gold_CD

I already own the MFSL and Sony gold CD's, but will buy this one to check out.
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Do you like that better than their self titled LP, the one with "You Make Me So Very Happy", "More & More", etc.?
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR binding posts, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheets (3" strips) installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA transformer

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Definately, without a doubt Fred. A much much better album, IMO. You should buy this if you have never heard it. It is a fantastic album. (Sorry for taking so long to reply, I didn't see your response until just now).
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Thread Information