Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Easy and fast way to get 100 posts

Report spam posts, and add a post saying "Reported". In no time at all you will be able to peruse the for sale items. Hurry up and take advantage of this offer. Spammers are going fast. Don't lose out on this opportunity!

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

I'll take three!

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Report spam posts, and add a post saying "Reported". In no time at all you will be able to peruse the for sale items. Hurry up and take advantage of this offer. Spammers are going fast. Don't lose out on this opportunity!
    Reported!

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Reported!
    Beat me go it. I was going to self-report myself.

pepster

Your spamming the spam reporters.

pepster

Reported.

Damn, I AM racking up the posts, you were right!
    Last edited by pepster; 04-19-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Good aftrnoon to you and happy Friday, Bluefox. Novel idea but unfortunately, it comes with a catch. In the moderator panel [unseen by members], there is a box to where a mod or admin can check which eliminates all started threads and posts by a spammer. Any posts made within a thread started by a spammer will be eliminated as well. Any reports of a spammer within an already existing thread will remain, yet the spamming post will not.....which ends up messing up the thread in the long run because all you see is a post that simply says "reported" in the middle of a conversation.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    Good aftrnoon to you and happy Friday, Bluefox. Novel idea but unfortunately, it comes with a catch. In the moderator panel [unseen by members], there is a box to where a mod or admin can check which eliminates all started threads and posts by a spammer. Any posts made within a thread started by a spammer will be eliminated as well. Any reports of a spammer within an already existing thread will remain, yet the spamming post will not.....which ends up messing up the thread in the long run because all you see is a post that simply says "reported" in the middle of a conversation.

Tom
    Reported!

Works great for me!

I guarantee you will get to 100 in a week.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Any posts made within a thread started by a spammer will be eliminated as well.
    Yes, but I suspect the post count of the non-spammer does not decrease when the thread is removed.

It is my understanding that if a post is removed, the post count goes down due to no post reference number. For instance, this post reference # is 1910671.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

It is my understanding that if a post is removed, the post count goes down due to no post reference number. For instance, this post reference # is 1910671.

Tom
    Interesting. Lots of software computing going on. One would think post count is just a simple counter associated with a name, versus a number that indexes a database to reference a post. Oh well, I guess people are just going to have to get 100 posts the old fashioned way. Post to a thread.

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Yes, but I suspect the post count of the non-spammer does not decrease when the thread is removed.
    It does, unfortunately...

Interesting. Lots of software computing going on. One would think post count is just a simple counter associated with a name, versus a number that indexes a database to reference a post. Oh well, I guess people are just going to have to get 100 posts the old fashioned way. Post to a thread.
    What Treitz said. Your post count has been reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by nap View Post
    What Treitz said. Your post count has been reduced.
    Yes it has. I lost 26 posts.
    Last edited by BlueFox; 04-20-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Yes it has. I lost 26 posts.
    And that was just with a couple of hours work on a Friday night. I could be at 100 by now if I wasn't robbed.

Good mornin' to you, BlueFox. Please understand that I wasn't attempting to thwart your idea. In a perfect world, it was a good one. Well, in a perfect world we wouldn't have spammers but I think you get my drift. Just didn't want any new members to be mislead by thinking that an effort to help the forum out would help them to get their post count up when it actually wouldn't. At least not in this case.

Tom

This pretty complicated for a couple of boys from NC and AR and it's way over my head.
    Main Family Room: Sony 46 LCD, Sony Blue Ray, Sony DVD/VCR combo,Onkyo TXNR 708, Parasound 5250,
    Polk SDS-SRS with mods, CSI 5 center + Klipsch SC2, Polk RT2000P rears, Klipsch KG 1.5's sides, Polk Micro Pro 1000, Polk Micro Pro 2000, Polk SW505, Belkin PF60, Signal Cable Classics,Monster IC's, 2 15 amp circuits & 1 20 amp circuit.

Living Room: Belkin PF60, Parasound HCA2200, MIT ProlineEXP balanced IC's,Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Pre,Emotiva ERC2 transport,MIT AVT2, Polk LSI 9's.

Other than reaching that magical number of 100 posts to take advantage of the flea market, whats the big deal of wanting up your post count who cares if you have 101, or 30,000 for that matter. I'am a buyer not a seller I have taken advantage of some pretty good deals here and have had a blast doing so and have gotten some good advice from fellow members. For those looking to reach that magical # of 100 posts participate and eventualy the sacred flea market will be available to you.

I haven't tried it, but one quick way to get your post count up fast is simply to read through any thread, look for misspelled words in the posts, and post a correction for each misspelled word.

Heck, you might even improve the average spelling ability of the world!

Yes, I'm a former English teacher; so, please forgive me.
    Family Room
    Cambridge Audio Azur 840C CD Player, King Cobra XLRs
    Perreaux SM6P MKII Preamp, AQ Sky XLRs
    Perreaux Prisma 750 Amps, Morrow SP7 Cables
    SDA SRS 1.2as (RD0194s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: Xovers & Binding Post Cups, SDA Inductors & Interconnect Cables)

Exercise Room
    Wadia 171i, Supernova 6 Glass Toslink
    CA Azur 840C, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Perreaux SM6P Preamp & PMF3150 Amp, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Dreadnought
    SDA 1Cs (Mod'd)

Just use the "What are you listening to" thread. Some people have racked up thousands of posts in that thread.

....and others have spend thousands on music just because of that thread....

Tom

Thread Information