Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Ebay Auction Disappeared??

This is a rant. Sorry.

I found a set of lsi15's local to me and the guy didn't want to ship. I put in a "starter" bid and was waiting to bid on them last minute and now they are not in my "bidding" folder or in my "didn't win" section. I also didn't get a bid cancellation notice or and end of item email. What gives? I did a "sold" items and "completed" items search and can't find the darn things anywhere.

The real kicker is there was a pair local to me on Craigs that I shoulda bought and now those are gone, too. Grrrr...

Thanks for listening! If anyone can produce a completed auction listing for a pair of lsi15 in milwaukee wi, please post it. they were black.

-dave

Probably eBay either removed the listing for a TOS violation, or they were kicked off the site.
    My humble setup...

...is no more.

Maybee the same guy had them listed on CL and sold them,therefore canceled the auction! Just a thought.
    "Everything I ever did in my life worthwhile I caught hell for"

Member Sales Rating: (4)

People in Dallas list on CL & ebay all the time. A horrid practice that is all too common.
    Be glad he didn't get a better local offer after you won the auction.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Quote Originally Posted by sucks2beme View Post
    People in Dallas list on CL & ebay all the time. A horrid practice that is all too common.
    Be glad he didn't get a better local offer after you won the auction.
    This...

Several years ago, I was winning bidder on a 1980 L82 Corvette with a 4 speed. The car was local, and needed a ton of work but at a winning bid of 4k, it was worth the effort. I won the bid and then made instant payment for it. The guy returned my money and said the car sold local. It was the only negative feedback I ever left for a seller on Ebay.
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Thanks for the replies. I believe the ones on CL where cherry and the one's on ebay were black. I guess my main annoyance right now is that i can't find any trace of that auction and ebay hasn't sent me the customary "you didn't win" or "item was cancelled" or "your bid was cancelled" type notification.

I guess it's a sign from God to go LSIM!

Member Sales Rating: (11)

The only time I saw the auction disappear like that is when terms of service were broken by the user and ebay removed the auction (not cancelled).

Thread Information