Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Default Tung Sol launches the KT 150!

I have not found any information on these outside of a few pictures , and nothing from Tung Sol/New Sensor. I have myself set up as a dealer with them, so I should get some word on them soon I think. I will post some details when I get them.

http://chisto.me/news/world/item/609...150-amplifiers
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (12)

No interest in these sweeties?

I heard they are good for something up to 90 watts per tube.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I will need 12 samples for a test in my Zeus please.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Noosinjohn,

Here's something to chew on. I thought you might be interested to know that Bob said last night that he's already completed work on a design with the 150's. He said (using the same OT) that a pair produced almost the same wattage as the 6 outputs in the current amp.

So to some folks, these tubes are in circulation apparently.

He said he loved the 150 tube!

CJ
    As seen on the AVS forum... "Radio Shack zip cord kicks butt."

Member Sales Rating: (1)

well they are drop dead sexy...but so far out of my price range I'd need a space shuttle.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    I have not found any information on these outside of a few pictures , and nothing from Tung Sol/New Sensor. I have myself set up as a dealer with them, so I should get some word on them soon I think. I will post some details when I get them.

http://chisto.me/news/world/item/609...150-amplifiers
    You mean New Sensor launches KT 150. Tung Sol is long defunct and New Sensor tubes are not anything like original Tung Sol's.

Carry on {smiley}

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Thread Information