Ok, so I've had my 2.3's for 3 or 4 weeks and have bought a new amplifier and picked up a Dreadnought from Brock. I got a set of rings and an AL case for my Dreadnought from Larry. So last week I finally got the Dreadnought mounted in the case and got all the connectors and the cables made up. So today my wife went to visit her sister in SLC so I thought this is perfect for me to complete a few of the upgrades I wanted to do. I pulled all of the drivers and tweeters and marked all the wires, I Dynamatted all of the baskets. I used Armacell to make new gasket. I JB welded all of the magnets for the drivers. I redrilled all of the tweeters and drivers and the PR's to install Larry's rings. I replaced all of the tweeters and drivers and the PR's. The worst part of all of this is my music is down for the entire time I am doing all of this, about a six pack worth. But now that I have got all of these projects finished the sound is fantastic, well worth all of the effort. Thanks to all that have gone before me.