I stumbled across Polk and I have fallen in love with the brand. I was considering the Bose Acoustimass 10 IV when many good people out there recommended Polk and I have spent a couple of days reading up on it. No dealer where I am so forgive me for not being able to audition the various options. I currently have a Sony SRT-S370 out of the box HT and want to upgrade to a more serious setup
- I am planning to acquire a Sony SRT-DN1040 A/V R
- To this connected sources are a HD digital satellite receiver, PS3 (which doubles as Bluray player), Apple TV
- I therefore need speakers and associated subwoofer
- I cant do tall speakers and prefer less obvious smaller speakers. I have liked the Polk LT1600
- My budget is within $500 for the surrounds and sub
Please recommend what speakers I should order!