Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 158
  1. #121

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lincolnton, GA.
    Posts
    3,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    Nope... Wrong. That's not his name. I have proof. But not telling you what his real name is. We respect each other our identities... only the customers have access to his name.

    Oh yeah I understand. He is such the great audio designer/inventor that he is scared to give him name. Yeah that sounds like an honest person with nothing to hide!
    Go listen to your cheap 'hardware store' wire with playdough handles......
    --Gary--

  2. #122
    pepster
    Guest

    Default

    Cheezy, Patrick is running out of forums to advertize his wares.
    Banned most everywhere but here.

    I have to admit, I feel sorry for both of you (if you are actually two different people).

  3. #123
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Yeah, but you are WAY better than them, remember?
    There is no such thing as being better than someone else. Everyone are equal overall. To become really good at one thing, you become bad at everything else. Everything balances out. Nordost is very good at marketing, and that's about it. As you noticed, I'm very bad at marketing.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halo71 View Post
    Oh yeah I understand. He is such the great audio designer/inventor that he is scared to give him name. Yeah that sounds like an honest person with nothing to hide!
    Go listen to your cheap 'hardware store' wire with playdough handles......
    He simply doesn't have to give out his name to everyone in the public. The person needs some privacy, just like everyone else. You want his real name be nice to him and ask for forgiveness for being rude to him. AND buy his cables. You will get his real name then. You need to be respectful at all times.

    Patrick is very special. He builds stuff that really works. No scam. I have proof. They are right in front of me. White Night Power 5M and 2M's + tweaks.


    Cheezy

  5. #125
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    EDIT: I'm going to edit this even though, I know different.




    Makes perfect sense to me!
    I have not burned down a house, if that's what you are saying. Since I have been an audiophile, I have lived only in apartments, and no, I didn't burn them down either.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Cheezy, Patrick is running out of forums to advertize his wares.
    Banned most everywhere but here.
    Nope. He is still an active member at anandtech forum. Because he gained reputation and has knowledge with cables the mods decided to keep him. I have connections... I chat with the mods all the time over there. I know what sup.

    I have to admit, I feel sorry for both of you (if you are actually two different people).
    Nope. Incorrect. We are two different people. You don't have to feel sorry for us.


    Cheezy

  7. #127
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halo71 View Post
    Oh yeah I understand. He is such the great audio designer/inventor that he is scared to give him name. Yeah that sounds like an honest person with nothing to hide!
    Go listen to your cheap 'hardware store' wire with playdough handles......
    They are 100% pure sold copper, 5 cores running in a cable surrounded by piezoelectric Quarts crystals with every part tuned by ear. High purity quarts crystals are more expensive than the diamonds.


    Cheezy

  8. #128

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    I'M BANNED,I'M NATIONWIDE
    Posts
    2,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    He simply doesn't have to give out his name to everyone in the public. The person needs some privacy, just like everyone else. You want his real name be nice to him and ask for forgiveness for being rude to him. AND buy his cables. You will get his real name then. You need to be respectful at all times.

    Patrick is very special. He builds stuff that really works. No scam. I have proof. They are right in front of me. White Night Power 5M and 2M's + tweaks.


    Cheezy
    I'd say you both are special.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudioTruth View Post
    There is no such thing as being better than someone else. Everyone are equal overall. To become really good at one thing, you become bad at everything else. Everything balances out. Nordost is very good at marketing, and that's about it. As you noticed, I'm very bad at marketing.
    Very good post. I know Patrick respects me too when I ask for his opinion about cables. He is totally honest. I really appreciate that.

    And I don't care about marketing. I don't care about fancy packaging. All I care for is the cable performance. And that's exactly what Patrick is good at. Audioquest has *fancy* packaging and marketing but man, their products are not effective. I spent good $2500 on them some years ago and was all a waste of money. Patrick's cable is totally the opposite.


    Cheezy

  10. #130

    Member Sales Rating: (12)

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    http://audiomilitia.proboards.com
    Posts
    12,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    .

    Patrick is very special.

    Cheezy

    This is the only true thing you have said in this thread. Patrick IS special, as I am certain the attendings at Bellevue Home for the Mentally Impaired would be happy to confirm.

    You sir appear to be just as delusional as he is. I guess sharing the same bong in junior high will have that effect on the weak minded.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

    "The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

  11. #131
    pepster
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    This is the only true thing you have said in this thread. Patrick IS special, as I am certain the attendings at Bellevue Home for the Mentally Impaired would be happy to confirm.

    You sir appear to be just as delusional as he is. I guess sharing the same bong in junior high will have that effect on the weak minded.
    Hahaha!
    For some reason I have always felt like the authorities should dig in the "crawl space" at Patricks place.
    Last edited by pepster; 07-13-2013 at 08:39 PM.

  12. #132
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Hey Patrick can you please unlock my access to view all items in your site? I can only see White Night Power cables and some tweaks that's about it. The high end models I do not have access to. Can you help? I registered at your coconut shop but no worky.

    Thanks,

    Cheezy

  13. #133
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    Hey Patrick can you please unlock my access to view all items in your site? I can only see White Night Power cables and some tweaks that's about it. The high end models I do not have access to. Can you help? I registered at your coconut shop but no worky.

    Thanks,

    Cheezy
    I have enabled private access to your account now. You need to login to see all items.

  14. #134

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    ^^What the #*@#?

  15. #135

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The tube lair in Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    11,323

    Default

    High end? You mean there is something better than Play Dough w/ fibers? Oh, do tell....
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

    The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

  16. #136
    pepster
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    High end? You mean there is something better than Play Dough w/ fibers? Oh, do tell....
    Yep, "Cryoed" tree fibers!

  17. #137

    Member Sales Rating: (12)

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    http://audiomilitia.proboards.com
    Posts
    12,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Yep, "Cryoed" tree fibers!
    Isn't the most "dense wood" available called petrified wood?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

    "The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

  18. #138
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudioTruth View Post
    I have enabled private access to your account now. You need to login to see all items.
    Thank you Patrick! I have access to all items now. Me hugs Patrick


    Cheezy

  19. #139

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    6,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    Isn't the most "dense wood" available called petrified wood?
    No. It's my wood. Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

    Beavis
    Last edited by BlueFox; 07-13-2013 at 09:21 PM.

  20. #140

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    6,146

    Default

    blah
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

  21. #141
    pepster
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    Isn't the most "dense wood" available called petrified wood?
    John, I would keep in mind there has NEVER been a serious/inteligent post on this thread EVER!
    Last edited by pepster; 07-13-2013 at 09:17 PM.

  22. #142

    Member Sales Rating: (13)

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Mars Hotel
    Posts
    31,300

    Default

    This is the registered name and address for his site,

    Patrick Laakso
    Lysviksgatan 34
    Farsta, 12342 SE

    It turns out the address is for some sort of coffee shop business......LOL,
    https://plus.google.com/107193643123918322620/about

    Then there is this other contact info from his site, same street, same city.

    Kamilla Liljegren
    Lysviksgatan 42
    Farsta, 12342 SE

    Anyway you look at it, he's lying and like he said, you can't trust a liar.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

  23. #143
    pepster
    Guest

    Default

    Hell, brgman bought one of his cables!
    I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!

    I am kidding folks, its a JOKE, and trust me, I'll pay for it (can you say "Butt Hurt"?)!

    This is unquestionably the most outrageous, ridiculous thread I have ever seen involving "audiophilia or not".

    I have NEVER seen anything like this non-sense in my 25 years in this hobby.
    Last edited by pepster; 07-13-2013 at 10:14 PM.

  24. #144

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Galveston
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    This is the registered name and address for his site,
    Patrick Laakso
    Lysviksgatan 34
    Farsta, 12342 SE
    It turns out the address is for some sort of coffee shop business......LOL,
    https://plus.google.com/107193643123918322620/about

    Then there is this other contact info from his site, same street, same city.

    Kamilla Liljegren
    Lysviksgatan 42
    Farsta, 12342 SE

    Anyway you look at it, he's lying and like he said, you can't trust a liar.
    Was wondering when someone would bust out the IP scan a verify the 100% BS

    Good work Jesse....
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables
    Office rig: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures

  25. #145

    Member Sales Rating: (13)

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Mars Hotel
    Posts
    31,300

    Default

    Cheezy is next.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

  26. #146
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Guys, my stereo system is opening up now a day after hooking my stock power cord from PC's power supply to the wall outlet directly. Treble opened up and more open.

    So the verdict is:

    White Night Power 5M & 2M good synergy with stock power cord directly from wall outlet. Patrick was right once again. Props to him. :) YAY YAY

    I'm jamming baby JAMMIN


    Cheezy

  27. #147

    Member Sales Rating: (9)

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    Guys, my stereo system is opening up now a day after hooking my stock power cord from PC's power supply to the wall outlet directly. Treble opened up and more open.

    So the verdict is:

    White Night Power 5M & 2M good synergy with stock power cord directly from wall outlet. Patrick was right once again. Props to him. :) YAY YAY

    I'm jamming baby JAMMIN


    Cheezy
    Maybe you will be too busy to post....

  28. #148
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    This is the registered name and address for his site,

    Patrick Laakso
    Lysviksgatan 34
    Farsta, 12342 SE

    It turns out the address is for some sort of coffee shop business......LOL,
    https://plus.google.com/107193643123918322620/about

    Then there is this other contact info from his site, same street, same city.

    Kamilla Liljegren
    Lysviksgatan 42
    Farsta, 12342 SE

    Anyway you look at it, he's lying and like he said, you can't trust a liar.
    I think this is incorrect. You maybe looking at the wrong thing. Why are you trying so hard to find his identity for? This is unnecessary.


    Cheezy
    Last edited by cheezy; 07-13-2013 at 10:41 PM.

  29. #149
    pepster
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy View Post
    I think this is incorrect. You maybe looking at the wrong thing. Why are you trying so hard to find his identity for? This is unnecessary.


    Cheezy

    Your next.

    Enjoy your weekend Cheezy.
    Last edited by pepster; 07-13-2013 at 10:45 PM.

  30. #150
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Your next from what I understand.

    Enjoy your weekend Cheezy.....
    Oh **** I'm so scared... I need to find my MOMMY. DADDY OH NO!!

    HELP ME HELP ME I need to find place to hide.





Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. FYI Cable Shielding
    By acmf74 in forum Basic Hookup/Wiring Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 12:21 PM
  2. Need Help Shielding
    By mbond24 in forum Basic Hookup/Wiring Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:22 PM
  3. LSi C shielding
    By Steve@3dai in forum Troubleshooting
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 10:47 PM
  4. Shielding Components From Power Amps???
    By hearingimpared in forum Electronics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts