Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default Would anyone wana buy a benqw1070 today if a joker does not pay for real cheap

Well I need funds pronto and here's why

I sold a benqw1070 on ebay and got 50 offers and most were for like $860 plus shipping that I declined. Two days ago I accepted a purchase just because I denied all the other offers and needed cash real quick for something. He paid and yesterday I was about to send it out but noticed I had the shipping weight too high so being a nice guy I called him up and brought it to his attention. The only way I could fix it was too cancel the purchase and issue a refund and relist. I did that and he bought it but then a few hours went buy and I asked him where the money was so I could print the shipping label as I am leaving for the farm today

The buyers making excuses about credit cards and blah blah and he will get it too me in a few days. I refunded the guy and did him a solid as it was a done deal legally. I said I want the payment today before lunch so if he does not have it I am just cancelling as it states that he pays instantly

Now to the crunch, I am willing to let this go today for $750 with 450 hours roughly on the bulb gift payment and I will be including a projector mount thats new and 4 pairs of 3d glasses.... well 5 if you want another pair that the bow got cracked and I will charge only $15 for shipping and put the rest to it. There is also a dust cover that looks more like a shower cap for some guy with a deformed melon head

Let me know if you have funds available and a huge melon head if it would be something your into that you would want to buy today or tomorrow if this guys a joker and screws around
    Last edited by polkfarmboy; 07-25-2013 at 08:42 AM.

I called the guy up on his phone and he just exploded at me

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Some people don't like talking on the phone. Send him a Text message.
    Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

Member Sales Rating: (17)

What's his number?, I'll text him.
    Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Lasareath View Post
    What's his number?, I'll text him.
    no kidding lets introduce him to the "polk Mafia".....I'm game

Member Sales Rating: (0)

You just gotta wait...
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Why didn't you just stuff the difference in an envelope and send with the projector? Would have been much easier and a nice surprise for him.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

Quote Originally Posted by jflail2 View Post
    Why didn't you just stuff the difference in an envelope and send with the projector? Would have been much easier and a nice surprise for him.
    This. Throw a check in there or something. I don't think it would be right to cancel his payment and get upset with him when he can't immediately turn around and get you the money. Depending on how he actually paid, it can take a while for that refund to hit his account.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    Depending on how he actually paid, it can take a while for that refund to hit his account.
    This is entirely 100% the problem he is waiting for the refund to hit so he can now pay.....
    If it was me I would just refunded the difference.

Good equipment....wish I had the space for one. I've set those up in a few retirement centers!

Well...I got the huge melon head...but lack the funds.
    --Gary--

Member Sales Rating: (28)

Always entertaining...

PFB, why didn't you just issue him a partial refund for the shipping overcharge? I've done that before through PayPal, takes about 30 seconds and is quite simple. Or, since he apparently was fine with the shipping fees and you give the impression that you were a little miffed about taking less than you had hoped for on the sales price, why didn't you just keep the difference?

Am I imagining it, or do you have an inordinate number of issues with your eBay transactions?

It all got settled and he apologized to me, My shipping was right that got added on as it was $30 flat rate but its the ebay global shipping program that gets the money andthey would not let me adjust it

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Just wondering if you bothered to read all the disclosures? The answers to all your questions are there in black and white, but one does need a certain amount of reading comprehension. It amazes me that people engage in activities and don't have a clue how it all works beforehand.

If you are new Ebay seller with less than a certain amount of positive transactions, you will have to wait to get your funds until the buyer notifies Ebay that they got their merchandise. Ebay/Paypal is basically escrowing the funds and protecting the buyer from a seller than no track record.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Thread Information