Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (24)

Default Saw The Lumineers the oher night.......

Got my wife tickets for The Lumineers as it is one of her favorite bands. We went to see them at Merriweather Post Pavilion on Friday evening. It was incredible weather and we were there early enough to stake our claim to good lawn seats (I usually get pavilion seats because I am old, but was late to the party on ticket buying). I haven't listened to them much so I was pretty much flying blind on this. The wife had a BLAST - singing and dancing through every song. We have gone to a ton of concerts. To me, this was one of the top 3 live shows I have been to. The band is incredibly talented - all musicians play multiple instruments and play them very well. We will definitely see them again - worth every penny we spent and more.

The opening acts were The Dig and Joe Pug. They weren't my style as much but still cool to see some new talent.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I would have went to one of their gig if they were stopping by my area for sure as they are very talented

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I've heard a couple songs from Joe Pug and liked what I heard. I also really like the Lumineers, but struggle with not wanting to be a bandwagoner. But I guess if it's good music...its good music.

Glad you had fun at the show.
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Member Sales Rating: (0)

The album shines and is worth a buy as well. I think I've worn it out for a while but it has a intimate feel to it.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Thread Information