I am having a problem with the use of SDA-2 speakers when hooked up to an Adcom 6 pair speaker selector.
Here are the details
There are 2 pair of speakers hooked up to the selector.
A pair of Monitor 10's and a pair of SDA-2
When the SDA interconnect is not connected everything is ok
Each pair of speakers emits sound only when selected
When the SDA cable is connected the SDA-2 work properly when selected
When both pair are selected everything seems ok also
When I select only the Monitor 10s a low level sound comes put of the SDA-2 pair as well
That's the problem.
- All wiring is correct regarding L&R Channel & phase
- The amp is solid state & is common ground
- The selector is common ground
- I have reversed the phase on the SDAs individually and at the same time with no change
- I've swapped in a tube amp with no change except that volume from the SDAs might be a little louder
Experienced advice most greatly appreciated.
Edward (Eddie Spaghetti)