Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Default Thursday Night Football

Tom Brady???

What a A-HOLE

Did you guys see what a tool bag he is?

Thank GOD I am a Packer fan It is refreshing to see a class act Aaron Rodgers

Just like Derek Jeter, Brady is over rated because they can't and won't win with a marginal team. Give them a world beater and they can win. I respect Jeter but Brady is a real and true to life douche bag.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

I didn't see that game. What are you referring to? Tom Brady, whatever anyone thinks of him, has put up enough numbers for posterity, won enough games, come from behind enough times. It is possible his time is drawing to a close. But "age" doth make clowns of us "all", sooner or later.

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Member Sales Rating: (20)

Brady got pissed at his receivers for running the wrong routes and dropping balls. It was a bit much, and he admitted as much after the game, but as usual people are over-reacting.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by AsSiMiLaTeD View Post
    Brady got pissed at his receivers for running the wrong routes and dropping balls. It was a bit much, and he admitted as much after the game, but as usual people are over-reacting.
    Got it. Thanks.

I can understand how that might look like on prime time. And N.E. certainly has some WORK ahead of it, probably a lot!

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

It's been about ten years since they went deep into the playoffs much less win a SB.
    Yet every year they are picked to be the shizzle.
    Hate 'em

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Funny thing to me is that the "Golden Boy" is showing his true character. Its easy when things go well but when things go awry people show who they are.
    Brady = huge a hole

I'm surprised Belicek didn't snap.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Sundays game Brady screwed up in the 3/4. Sure he blamed it on other person. They did win. But he can be arrogant. At times.
    RANDY
    ~SDA2b Adcom gfa555 565pre 555t 600cd Pioneer PLa35d
    ~SDA1c Denon POA2200 Yamaha RX-V1(gold) HK25 AT-LP120tt-HT 4/rs Cs400i/cc Premier Acoustic PA-150 subwoofer
    ~Marantz 2252b 5025b 6300tt Tech-a4010s monitor 7b
    ~Yamaha cr2040 Advent2 Monitor 10a
    ~Rotel RV555 monitor 4 series 2 -office-
    ~Pioneer seQ404 2-4channel headphones

Member Sales Rating: (0)

When a team has a great coach, great/good/average offensive players, QB, and defense. When you take away the QB and the team is still a playoff team. Matt Cassell...

Same scenario as above.. With QB, playoff team, with out , 0-16 or 1-15. Colts..

Kinda tells the story there.. Actually it is screaming..

Halen

Member Sales Rating: (20)

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    It's been about ten years since they went deep into the playoffs much less win a SB.
    Yet every year they are picked to be the shizzle.
    Hate 'em
    You don't consider the afc championship game deep into the playoffs? You don't consider being in the Super Bowl deep into the playoffs?

The only thing they haven't done recently is actually WIN the Super Bowl, but they're almost always relevant that time of year. THAT's why they are always picked. It's the same way Tiger is always the favorite going into a major, even though he hasn't wonnone in five years.

By the way, I've said publicly here and elsewhere lots of times in the past that I hate the Patriots, so I'm not a fan, but lets be realistic here...

Agreed, you can't take away Brady's talents, which he obviously is one of the premier QB's in the game. A-hole....yeah, but he is good at what he does.

Thread Information