Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Must be a slow day at AVS and AH

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by ravaneli View Post
    another one bites the dust. Bring your cables to my house and take a seat with eyes blindfolded and try to tell them apart from my monoprice. Nobody can recognize MIT cables without eyes.
    Your such a $hit head, start your own thread
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables
    Office rig: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures

Member Sales Rating: (13)

another one bites the dust. Bring your cables to my house and take a seat with eyes blindfolded and try to tell them apart from my monoprice. Nobody can recognize MIT cables without eyes.
    Tell you what, you come to my house and bring your cables. The bet is for $1.00 and I'll pick out my MIT's 100% of the time. I've already got the frame to mount your dollar in.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    Tell you what, you come to my house and bring your cables. The bet is for $1.00 and I'll pick out my MIT's 100% of the time. I've already got the frame to mount your dollar in.
    You know what...I'm down for 1/2 of ravioli's airfare and hotel...no sh!t...I'm down for that if he is....no...really...I'll put up the bucks for that...

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

If no one else wants to put up for this...I'm down by tomorrow for ALL of ravioli's airfare and expenses...no sh!t.

Put up or shut up.

No....really.....send me the bill...and send the pics....I'm down on this.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

No worries on him taking the offer Erik. Even though Jesse is serving the best Crow and Humble Pie on the planet, it still takes a lot to eat it.

Ravioli is all talk.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

I'm frickin' serious....I want to put an end to ravioli's thread crapping... it ends...here....

Member Sales Rating: (37)

The coolest thing about MIT's is they seem to work with almost any system. Sometimes introducing high-line cables into a lesser system can reveal component flaws, but I've found MIT's to be the most forgiving in systems of all types.

I've had 2 complete sets of Shotgun S2 speaker cables and interconnects for about 4 years, one completely unused much of the time, but I can't bring myself to sell the extra set because I know I would kick myself in the morning.
    VTL ST50 w/mods/RCA6L6GC/TlfnknECC801S
    CJPV-5 w/mods
    TT CJ Sonographe SG3 Oak/Sumiko LMT/Grado Wood Plat/Sumiko PIB2/The Clamp
    Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro
    Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020/Fisher KM60
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9/Vibrapods/MIT Shtgn AC1 IEC's/MIT Shotgun 2 IC's/MIT Shtgn 2 Speaker
    PSAudio Cryo PwrPrt Prem/ExctPwrEP15A
    Wlnt SDA 2B TL/Oak SDA SRS II TL-Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Cust SDA ICs/Mortite/Dynamat Extreme/TFLF Rings/FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels

Welcome back. We missed your wacky sense of humor that you call reality.

thinking that all cables are same and monoprice is same as any other cable is a nincompoop world slogan.

Instead of spending money on flight tickets we should first get these people checked from a ear doctor.

Really..., if some body cant tell a difference between a MIT cable and monoprice, then he is in wrong place ..., Reading wrong stuff and wasting every bodies time.
    Last edited by Sumerian; 09-27-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Nobody can recognize MIT cables without eyes.

Not sure about the eyes part but you need working ears to recognize the difference

An ear dr. Only looks at the ears, not what's between them. No worrie Sum, ravioli has a history here showing he is full of cheeze.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

Member Sales Rating: (17)

make sure you lock your windows, I live in NJ too! ;)
    Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Tracy View Post
    If no one else wants to put up for this...I'm down by tomorrow for ALL of ravioli's airfare and expenses...no sh!t.

Put up or shut up.

No....really.....send me the bill...and send the pics....I'm down on this.
    I won't hold my breath for this happening, but if it does there needs to be video set up of what transpires at Jesse's place. I wan't to see Rav's face when Jesse picks the MIT Shotgun S1's everytime and the dollar being taken from Rav's hand and being put into the frame by Jesse. This would be excellent! (If there were smiley faces I would insert one here).
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

So if I say MIT is no better than Home Depot 12 gauge, stranded, twisted copper, and nobody can tell the difference will you fly me back to Maryland for free? That way I can put an end to this cable fable, and visit my father down on the Eastern shore.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

If it means having to hang out with Jesse for a day or two, then I would say that the only decent cables out there have the Coconut Audio logo on them... (insert a couple "smilies" here)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Tracy View Post
    You know what...I'm down for 1/2 of ravioli's airfare and hotel...no sh!t...I'm down for that if he is....no...really...I'll put up the bucks for that...
    I,ll throw in $50 to the cause.
    Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-09 --> MIT AVT2 IC's --> Yaqin MC-10t --> MIT EXP S2 Cables --> LSiM-705's

In the Bullpen
    Adcom GFA-555ii
    Luxman R-115

Visuals
    http://StretchPhotography.com
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Ravioli probably does this on every forum to get a free vacation. Nice gesture Erik, but don't waste your coinage on such a putz.

Take the wife somewhere instead, I guarantee that would pay better dividends.

Thread Information