Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Member Sales Rating: (0)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RvCcXZ...%3D4RvCcXZeOBg

Jesse maybe this here song will shed some light, and remember Keep Pushing On.
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 09-19-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Hang in there Jesse, I've been down that road and you WILL eventually find your way back. Took me a very long time, but that was a long time ago.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30; Eastern Electric Mini Max; Adcom GDA600; MIT S3/Z Pc; SDA 1C; Squeezebox; Tubes add soul!

Member Sales Rating: (55)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMDPicker View Post
    Hey Jesse! I knew I was sensing a ripple in the Force. Sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch. A road trip to FL might broaden your horizons? Always welcome here (and my little kids, who used to romp on your lap, are as tall as me now!)Mike
    One positive aspect of your broken heart Jesse... Look who dropped in!

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Praying for you buddy.

Transport: Oppo BDP-103/USB HDD (flac)
    DAC/Preamp: Benchmark DAC/PRE
    Power Amp: Parasound HCA-1500A
    Speakers: Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 Monitor
    Cables: Kimber Hero/8TC; DH Labs D-75

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Jesse, get a Harley! Trust me, you'll never see a Harley parked in front of a therapist's office cause IT IS the best therapy!

On the flip side, women can really suck alot of times and not in the good way. All ya can do is keep moving forward.
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    Sorry to hear that too CNH, same boat here. Then again who hasn't lost anyone once you start getting up in age ? Just my opinion, but losing a relative isn't the same as a husband or wife especially if you've been together for a good length of time. Your very existence, your heart and soul meld together. When one departs, the loss can be unbearable. No words can describe that emptiness left behind and nothing will fill that void. The only thing left is to hold on to the others you hold dear, embed your love and effort, and time to where it will do the most good for you, and your family.

Time....will take us all eventually. What we do with that time we have left is up to us. We are all different in how we deal with the loss of loved ones. We each find our own way to move on until we ourselves are taken by time. If this is indeed Jesse's wife we are talking about, my condolences Sir, nothing more I can say will suppress what you must be feeling. God bless.....
    I'm sorry I jumped the gun and I understand how hard such a loss can be. But as far as yours truly is concerned I left the "romantic world of love" behind before I was thirty and have been happily married for over 20 years (with none of those romantic illusions) and I am still (unbelievably independent and self-sufficient). Losing a parent before you even know what death is as a child is a tough act to follow since it pretty much messes with you the rest of your life. That's something you have to bear for a lifetime.

Nonetheless I do remember my "first" loss, love. Who doesn't? And that can be quite painful. But it does pass. I hope I don't seem too cold here because that is not my intention.

cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 09-19-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Member Sales Rating: (24)

Sorry to hear about the troubles Jesse.
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

Jesse, with a couple of weeks in the rear view mirror, I hope you are feeling better.

I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier on, but like others, I can say from personal experience that time heals all. I guess it is another example of "Nature abhors a vacuum." Something or somebody will come into your life to fill the void. Just focus on the positives in your life and on your future. Warm regards and very best wishes to you.

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Chin up Jesse! Take the boat back to the harbor, fix it up and get back to fishing!

Member Sales Rating: (7)

lookin' for fava beans and a nice chianti

Quote Originally Posted by George Grand View Post
    One positive aspect of your broken heart Jesse... Look who dropped in!
    My thoughts exactly.

I feel for you, brother. Keep your eyes on the prize though.

I'll buy you a Root Beer next weekend.

Hey Mike! PF a week away....bring Sandy!

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut

Old Polk
    Member Sales Rating: (10)

Hey Troy! Thanks for the invite, you're hospitality is unparalleled. Sandy and I really enjoyed ourselves when we were there. We're going to be traveling and can't make it. Hope you all have a great time as always.
    • Innersound Eros MK III hybrid ESL - Innersound Bass/Active Crossover amp - Sanders Sound ESL amp
    • SVS PB12-Ultra/2 sub
    • PS Audio GCP-200 preamp w/external PS
    • Bluenote Bellavista table w/Sig.5 arm and Dynavector 20-x - The Clamp - PS Audio GCPH
    • Wadia 301 CD transport - Schiit Gungnir DAC
    • MIT Shotgun S1 IC's and speaker cables
    • PS Audio P3 Power Plant
    • Panasonic 58" plasma - Denon 3805 - PS Audio GCA-250 - Revel Ultima Gems and LE1/Sub15

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Troy, to borrow your words of wisdom.....Life is suck!
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Hi Jesse,

I have felt your pain before brother. Time only heals so much, the rest is personal and of it, only you can make peace of the situation. I hope things turn for the better. Stay well and hope all's well otherwise.

Take care

Thread Information