Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Great News this Morning.She is coming Home tomorrow :) YEAH she will still be partially fed through nose tube to small intestine. She is eating oral too. A wick in incision. So this is great news :) thank you all for your kind support though this tough time

Wonderful news Randy
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...ished...Almost
    Center: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...hannel-Project
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...rround-Project
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, H-Nuts, BH5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

www.dhsspeakerservice.com

She has grit!! See will be right as rain in no time!!

Thanks ^^^ cant wait for a good meal-going out to eat & sandwiches are killing :)

Member Sales Rating: (1)

awesome!!!!!
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

Great news Randy. Wishing your family the best and hope she does even better down the road.

Thank you. Its been nice spending time with her each day. I know when she get older she will remember this.. but i got tons of work backed up. So going home is a big plus :)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Enjoy having your daughter back home, she's certainly been through enough. But it's nice to have the time together, before you know it she'll be out on her own. I can't believe how fast they grow up!

And now, she'll be able to live a more normal life with fewer problems and less pain. That is great news!

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Very happy to hear your great news, Randy! I hope your daughter's on her way to some smooth sailing soon. It's quite apparent that she really has the right family on her side. This episode of her life, although a painful one for your whole family, will in the long run, bring an even stronger bond between all of you.

Congrats to you and your whole family, Randy. That's really great news!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Excellent news Randy, and all the best for a complete recovery, and get her a ice pop soon eh ? :)
    Living Room Evolved
    Onkyo TX-NR717
    Parasound HCA-1200II
    Polk Audio RTi A7 Black Front
    Polk Audio RTi A3 Black Rear
    Polk Audio CSiA6 Center
    Transparent Audio Music Wave Biwire cables > Mains
    Canare 4S11 >Center
    Audioquest Evergreens on most of the analog connections
    Tannoy TS2.12 Sub
    Marantz CD6004
    Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Piano Black TT
    Parasound Zphono Phono Preamp
    Apple Mac Mini
    Apple TV 3rd Gen
    Sony PS3 160Gb/Microsoft XBox 360
    Insignia 55 inch 120Hz TV

Thanks again all.. I owe a SUPER THANKS to my lovely wife. She wont leave her side till she comes home. They have a bond thats very deep. They are both wonderful..Rebecca will be recovering for a few more weeks at home. With mom & me & nurse (find out tomorrow who) she will be back to better health soon. She has a nice receiver & polks in her room & she enjoys all genders of music & has THOUSANDS of downloaded songs on that thiny she has. & as normal when you hear the music on in this house you know Rebecca is up & we are always yelling at her to turn that thing down-when the wife is home that is.LOL. She will be happy to be home..

I'm praying for you and your family. as well as the medical staff that will be taking care of your daughter. god bless!!!

Well this morning didnt go so well. Withing the last 12 hours the infection has started back up. She will NOT be going home today :( so in the next 24 hours they will be running more test. She will be hooked back to a pump with sponge back in incision & when she does go home she will probably be on pump & IV & pik line, as was planned awhile ago. She was PO at first but she doesnt want another surgery & going home early isnt what the surgeon wants. She did say that tomorrow there is a HOCKEY game on so she doesnt care about tomorrow :) what a sport

:(

Hopefully they'll get it treated soon and she'll be home in no time.
    -Cody

:(

2 steps forward, one step back...can't this kid catch a break for once ? :(
    Living Room Evolved
    Onkyo TX-NR717
    Parasound HCA-1200II
    Polk Audio RTi A7 Black Front
    Polk Audio RTi A3 Black Rear
    Polk Audio CSiA6 Center
    Transparent Audio Music Wave Biwire cables > Mains
    Canare 4S11 >Center
    Audioquest Evergreens on most of the analog connections
    Tannoy TS2.12 Sub
    Marantz CD6004
    Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Piano Black TT
    Parasound Zphono Phono Preamp
    Apple Mac Mini
    Apple TV 3rd Gen
    Sony PS3 160Gb/Microsoft XBox 360
    Insignia 55 inch 120Hz TV

My heart goes out for you all of you Randy. Like I said before, two steps forward, one step back. Her body is going to heal when it's good and ready to, not before, and unfortunately, not when you and your wife, and especially the doctors want it to be. Still praying for you all.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:

I WAS TOLD NO.. But She is going home today. Health care nurse is coming to house later this afternoon. They had planned last week to send her home with sponge pump. Recover at home isnt too much different than here with nurse care. Sorry about false statement.i apologize. I only say what was told to me LOL..Rebecca is excited to say the least ..

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

I hope that's a wise decision being made by your Doctors' and NOT your INSURANCE company. I've seen those B..ds at work and it's amazing what they'll do to save themselves a dollar (business and health, a bad combo anyway you serve it up).

Hopefully she'll feel better at home, a lot of healing is placebo effect (or more properly, mind/body related--far more powerful than a lot of other things). Being home should give her more confidence and even more fight. I'm sure it will work out well!

cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 10-16-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

^^^^ 100% correct Cnh it was the Surgeon & Doctors decisions. They felt with nurse coming MWF to replace sponge & Return to Portland next Wed that everything should be fine. He will be hooked up 8hrs each night to nutrient bag/tube set at 50..as long as she eats little & shows weight progress she will recover just fine. (She put on 3lbs) Also our Md Doctor is 4 miles from our house. Big plus & 24hr nurse service is a added plus. We will be there & she is very aware if she isnt feeling good..
    Randy
    HT-SDA1c Yamaha-RXV1-Denon-POA2200-HK DVD25-Cs400i-Monitor4's-Premier Acoustic150
    2ch-SDA2b-ADCOM GFA-555-565-600-555-YaQinCd2-Pioneer PL-630
    Pioneer-SA9800-TXd1000-CTf9191-RT-909-Monitor11-Peerless
    Marantz-2252b-5025b-6300-YaQinCd1-TeacA4010s-Monitor7
    Yamaha-CR2040-Advent2-TeacA4010s-Monitor7

Yamaha-CA810-CT810----- No Speakers Yet :( undecided ???
    Marantz SR1000-Pioneer PM120 Barn set up

I'm glad your daughter is coming home. Continued good wishes for her complete recovery Randy!!!
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

Attachment 90817^^^^ THANK YOU we had a great day. We had nurse show up 3:30 & it all went very well. She then hauled a$$ upstairs & hit the receiver button as usual :) she said she was so happy to be home. Eat alittle spaghetti. She said the only thing that hurts was her incision & felt so different not hurting as usual. She will recover fine. Now the only thing i got to deal with is the boyfriend thing..THANK YOU ALL for support in the last 3-4 weeks :)
    Last edited by boston1450; 10-17-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boston1450 View Post
    Attachment 90817^^^^ THANK YOU we had a great day. We had nurse show up 3:30 & it all went very well. She then hauled a$$ upstairs & hit the receiver button as usual :) she said she was so happy to be home. Eat alittle spaghetti. She said the only thing that hurts was her incision & felt so different not hurting as usual. She will recover fine. Now the only thing i got to deal with is the boyfriend thing..THANK YOU ALL for support in the last 3-4 weeks :)
    Excellent!
    Home Theater/2 Channel:

I hope being home speeds up the healing process. I know you guys are relieved. Great news.
    -Cody

Awesome.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

This kid has such bad luck LOL.. Just got call she got sick and along with whatever was in her stomach that came out-so did the tube that goes into her intestines....now this kind of things happens-but if it happens-its going to happen to her for sure.. She then pulled it out from her nose,where it was capped off during the day..MY GOSH she keeps us busy.. I called her & all i could hear was her getting sick.. BACK to Portland hopefully just for a visit.. The Doctors love joking with her..this will ad too it :)

I feel for you. My mother had tubes in and out of her for months, was in and out of the hospital and I had to make trips down to Pa. from up here (over 500 miles) regularly (as often as work allowed). Fortunately my sister was living with our parents at the time. Hope this yinyang/yoyo effect stops soon!

cnh

Yes but what else can we do.but be there for them..Well we are getting ready to bring her back. Something is wrong & she is going backwards just like last time ? She said to us I NEED TO GO BACK.

That sucks Randy. She knows her body better than anyone does.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:

Well lets see. She was admitted again & at 2am they ran CTscan & thankfully NO TWIST or damage to intestines Big Plus. They F'd up & sent her home with no antibiotics. Which i dont understand?? After 1st operation she got infection & had to go back under the knife for a second time..i remember a person from the infection dept 4-5 days ago say they couldnt figure out how she got infected & they were then giving her antibiotics..why would they have stopped giving her them?? She started getting sick yesterday & last night 8pm on way back was blood..not sure till 7:30 when surgeon team will stop in & update us.... Check this out- 1st room we were in 645---2room 643-- this time 644 ..all 3 room next to each other. Room 462 has a BIG BOSTON BRUINS pic on the window SICK & ALL she wants that room..she loves hockey & has several boyfriends on that team :)..).....)
    Randy
    HT-SDA1c Yamaha-RXV1-Denon-POA2200-HK DVD25-Cs400i-Monitor4's-Premier Acoustic150
    2ch-SDA2b-ADCOM GFA-555-565-600-555-YaQinCd2-Pioneer PL-630
    Pioneer-SA9800-TXd1000-CTf9191-RT-909-Monitor11-Peerless
    Marantz-2252b-5025b-6300-YaQinCd1-TeacA4010s-Monitor7
    Yamaha-CR2040-Advent2-TeacA4010s-Monitor7

Yamaha-CA810-CT810----- No Speakers Yet :( undecided ???
    Marantz SR1000-Pioneer PM120 Barn set up

Thread Information