Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rush (movie)

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Default Rush (movie)

This looks like it's going to be a good one! Some critics have said it's Ron Howard's best work to date. I haven't gone to the movie theater to see a movie since "Walk The Line" way back in 2005, but I think I'm going to go see this one...

Anybody else looking forward to seeing it (JESSE)?

Attachment 90117
    Last edited by Rick88; 09-24-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Ron Howard is one of my favorite directors. Planning on seeing this one. Got to read up on Nikki Lauda and the other guy as I have only the vaguest notion of their rivalry.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Ron Howard is one of my favorite directors. Planning on seeing this one. Got to read up on Nikki Lauda and the other guy as I have only the vaguest notion of their rivalry.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Seeing it? - Yes definitely!

Locally there is a preview Wednesday evening. But this week my only committed evening is Wednesday.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Looking forward to seeing more reviews on this one. I've been meaning to pick up the Blu Ray doc. of Senna for the last year or so.

Niki Lauda gives two thumbs up to 'Rush'

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2013...#ixzz2fp1M77ij

"Thanks to his airline businesses and constant presence as a TV pundit, not to mention his new role as a non-executive chairman of the Mercedes AMG F1 team, Lauda has remained famous in Germany and Austria. However, “Rush” could transform his profile internationally."

I have only a vague recollection of his name (perhaps due to the fact I lived without TV, radio & newspapers, 72-80).

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Oh yeah!
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

I only remeber the Michael Schumacher Ferrari days and him dukeing it out w/ Nigel Manson,Emerson Fittipaldi,Nelson Piquet for the F-1 Grand Prix championships ages ago.I did like the open wheeled style and road course action and these guys even changed tires to run in the rain .Nascar,wouldn't even consider that.How Indy Car as an industry still exsists in this country is beyond me, besides the Indy 500 there is like 12 people in the crowd(yes it's the sponsers).Oh, this has to be better than that racing movie Sylvester Stalone was in about 15 years ago.This one I will go and see ...
    2chl- Adcom 555- NAD 1020a pre- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Samson - 9 outlet- Niles - 6 zone spkr selector- DCM TF 350s- ADC 303ax- KLH 331- Polk Audio '87 SDA 2Bs w/ ic cable (Dynamat extreme, black hole-5- Mills 0.5 resistor, liquid nails, RDO- 194 tweeters, Larry's rings, Armaflex gaskets, stained walnut tops )

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #500HD Speaker set- Sony ce 375 5 disc carosel cdp-

Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL J2060

It was actually Good classy musical drama
    Get a proper training on proprietary trading

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Reported pinkwilly

Thread Information