Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Default Birthday Notifications?

I have noticed that there have not been any "Happy Birthday" threads in nearly two weeks. I assume that the recent hack is the reason why? I miss those threads, along with the emoticons and widescreen formatting ability. I know the proper individuals are doing their best to fix these issues, and I'll be glad to see them return (insert smiley)...
    Last edited by Rick88; 09-25-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    I have noticed that there have not been any "Happy Birthday" threads in nearly two weeks. I assume that the recent hack is the reason why? I miss those threads, along with the emoticons and widescreen formatting ability. I know the proper individuals are doing their best to fix these issues, and I'll be glad to see them return (insert smiley)...
    Well F1Nut normally starts those up and I haven't seen him post in a bit so that may be why...
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

HT: APC H15 | Pio 51FD | Uverse | Xbox 360 | Squeezebox Classic | Integra DTR 5.9 | Carver AV-705x & M1.0t MKII Opt002 | LSi 15 | LSiC | LSi F/x | Kimber Hero IC & 8VS SC

Office: Win 7 -> DacMagic w/ Pangea PSU | DIY Pass BOSOZ| Parasound HCA-1200ii | Polk RTA 11TL | Cables TBA

Bedroom: Uverse | Roku 2 | Samsung LCD | SurroundBar 2000

Sales Rating
    Gear

True, but on the bottom of the main forum page, each day it will list any birthdays on that day. And there have not been any listed for awhile. It must be due to the hack, no biggie as I'm sure it will soon return...
    Last edited by Rick88; 09-25-2013 at 03:47 PM.

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

I miss the emoticons too!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

Happy Birthday! Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by zingo View Post
    Happy Birthday! Wait, what?
    LOL. Hey, seeing your post reminds me of something else I've been wondering. How do you add the quote (or whatever it's called) under you username, like yours "Audiophile"? I see that very few members have it, and I can't see any options to add one to mine?

Member Sales Rating: (10)

LOL. Hey, seeing your post reminds me of something else I've been wondering. How do you add the quote (or whatever it's called) under you username, like yours "Audiophile"? I see that very few members have it, and I can't see any options to add one to mine?
    Jake is "special"... smiley

Quote Originally Posted by ken brydson View Post
    Jake is "special"... smiley
    LOL. I'd love to be able to add one under my username, I'm thinking something along the lines of "bOObmeister... smiley,wink

Member Sales Rating: (1)

believe that is left over from years ago....some used to say "Polk Guru", "Polk Master" and such If I remember right they came to you after so many posts do not know how he ended up with audiophile.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by pitdogg2 View Post
    believe that is left over from years ago....some used to say "Polk Guru", "Polk Master" and such If I remember right they came to you after so many posts do not know how he ended up with audiophile.
    IIRC, also polkazoid, polkasaurus, polkaholic, hardcore, to name a few. They went away with a Vbulletin upgrade awhile back, though for some reason a few remain.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Hey Rick!

It's somebody's birthday somewhere, how about some pie? Smile! Smile!
    Carl

i though nobody was getting older - but my ugly mug
    Randy
    HT-SDA1c Yamaha-RXV1-Denon-POA2200-HK DVD25-Cs400i-Monitor4's-Premier Acoustic150
    2ch-SDA2b-ADCOM GFA-555-565-600-555-YaQinCd2-Pioneer PL-630-AKAI GX210d
    Pioneer-SA9800-SG9800-CTF650-TXD1000-RT-909-Monitor11-Peerless
    Marantz-2252b-5025b-6300-YaQinCd1-TeacA4010s-Monitor7
    Yamaha-CR2040-Advent2-TeacA4010s-Monitor7

Yamaha-CA810-CT810----- No Speakers Yet
    Marantz SR1000-Pioneer PM120 workbench set up

Thread Information