While doing the replacement poly switches with the Mills 0.5 type I noticed that some but not all of the side panels are starting to come free from there aging glue up job about 36 y/o now. Now what would be the best approach to solve this .I do have 2 remedies which I think would work but I'd like the concensous here on the pros on cons of both, or something else.
My 1st choice would to evenly layer out some Liquid Nails interior type and protect and tape off all the good stuff and of course neatness here is a must. Because I have no clamps tape and the weight of these things alone should work.
2. 2nd option which I also have is a full can of Dan Tack foam and fabric adhevise spray.I used this stuff while redoing the grill covers of my long gone Bose 601s w/ great effect.
So those in the know what would you guys do, seeing the tweeters are just 8 screws w/o the speakers themselves not having to move anymore this I can do once I get the go /no go on the right procedure.