Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Default Anyone else use "Windows Live Mail" or Hotmail?

I am having problems getting the login page to load on my computer at the Microsoft "Windows Live" and/or Hotmail account pages. The screen comes up blank, but if I hit reload enough times it will sometimes load the page with an error message saying that they are having problems right now and to try again later. It has been like this for over 24 hours now, and I haven't been able to check my e-mail since then. No other web pages I have visited have had this problem, so I don't think it's my computer or connection. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks guys.
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by headrott View Post
    I am having problems getting the login page to load on my computer at the Microsoft "Windows Live" and/or Hotmail account pages. The screen comes up blank, but if I hit reload enough times it will sometimes load the page with an error message saying that they are having problems right now and to try again later. It has been like this for over 24 hours now, and I haven't been able to check my e-mail since then. No other web pages I have visited have had this problem, so I don't think it's my computer or connection. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks guys.
    Try a different browser. If you are using IE, try Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt300 View Post
    Try a different browser. If you are using IE, try Chrome.
    That would be ironic. That I need to log into a microsoft based program using a non-microsoft based program because the microsoft based program won't work with the microsoft based program...... I am using IE. I'll give it a try though.

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Yep. Works with Chrome. WTF? Seems rediculous to me........

Prob not IE itself but a setting that has changed or temp file issue. Suggest clearing your temp files on IE. If that doesn't work, next thing I would try would be to reset your IE to defaults, via Tools => Internet Options => Advanced => Reset. If you have done substantial customization (say for security), would be best to note your changes and re-apply them.
    "I can't be wrong." - F1Nut

Living room HT: 11.2 LSiM
    707 fronts & front wides
    703 front highs & rears
    706c center, 702 surrounds
    Onkyo 3010
    Dual Parasound Halo A51's
    Parasound HCA-1500A
    Dual SVS PB12-Plus subs
    Two 20 amp dedicated circuits
    Black Mamba II ICs
    Mitsubishi 92" DLP TV

BR
    4xLSi25's, 2xRTiA9's
    Sherbourn PA-7020a
    Sherbourn 7-350
    SVS PB-12

Member Sales Rating: (13)

They changed to outlook a while back. See if you can login as a outlook user.

It's Microshaft, of course it doesn't always work. Which Windows version and which IE version are you using? I'm on Windows 7 with IE 10. Every once in a while IE gets whacky. As Kurt300 said, you can reset everything, and there's also a tool that Microsoft has that resets everything back to square one. It's called MicrosoftFixit.IEAddon. If you have any saved passwords or login info it will be wiped out.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...ished...Almost
    Center: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...hannel-Project
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...rround-Project
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, H-Nuts, BH5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

www.dhsspeakerservice.com

Thread Information