Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default Boston Red Sox Parade Celebration and a-hole with backwards hats

    So I am watching the beginning of the parade/celebration. I hate the beards make no mistake but they won it all with them so I can't complain too much about that.

    What really pisses me off is a guy like John Lester getting up on stage with his F-ING hat on backwards. A show of no respect and maybe that's why he is a douche bag, cry baby that pitched his ass off. Still wearing a hat backwards?? A-Hole move.
    Bogartz the new guy all of 22yrs, I think, was and looked respectful.

    WOW before I finish this BUTHOLZ, hat backwards long greazzy looking hair sunglasses on the back of the hat. Just another douch bag with no respect.

    When I say respect I mean for himself, team, fans and country.

    Now is the time to clean up a little and show the classy side of yourselves. I guess some of these guys have no class but sure can play baseball.

    My rant is over.

    Congratulations to the RED SOX

    I can hardly wait till next season.

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Horseheads, NY
    Posts
    9,326

    Default

    I hear where you're coming from. Today's athletes irritate me quite a bit at times with their appearance, from their dreadlocks, tattoos, gold chains, sloppily worn uniforms, etc., as well as their showboating on the field and apparent lack of respect for the game by some. As for the Red Sox beards, most of them looked downright horrible IMO (with the exception being Napoli's), though I get what they were meaning to do with them...

    We must be getting old, huh??!!

    With that, congrats to the Red Sox for their championship!!
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

    "I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (12)

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    http://audiomilitia.proboards.com
    Posts
    12,771

    Default

    Ya gosta respect da beards...



    Pro athletes have been on a downward spiral for decades. I remember the Jordan "I am NOT a role model" ads. Seems to coincide with the downward slide if you ask me...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

    "The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,796

    Default

    What century are you guys living in? Do you have any idea how many college students have worn their hats the wrong way in the last decade? That's the NEW NORMAL! And as for beards, well I wore one for decades and now I'm down to the goatee or Van Dyke (depending on where you come down on this controversy) but there will ALWAYS be facial hair!

    Congrats to Boston!

    cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 11-02-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Hampton, NH
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJPOLKER View Post
    So I am watching the beginning of the parade/celebration. I hate the beards make no mistake but they won it all with them so I can't complain too much about that.

    What really pisses me off is a guy like John Lester getting up on stage with his F-ING hat on backwards. A show of no respect and maybe that's why he is a douche bag, cry baby that pitched his ass off. Still wearing a hat backwards?? A-Hole move.
    Bogartz the new guy all of 22yrs, I think, was and looked respectful.

    WOW before I finish this BUTHOLZ, hat backwards long greazzy looking hair sunglasses on the back of the hat. Just another douch bag with no respect.

    When I say respect I mean for himself, team, fans and country.

    Now is the time to clean up a little and show the classy side of yourselves. I guess some of these guys have no class but sure can play baseball.

    My rant is over.

    Congratulations to the RED SOX

    I can hardly wait till next season.
    Methinks a bit of sour grapes here!

    NJPOLKER, transplanted to RI, must be a recovering Yankees or Mets fan, n'est pas?

    Classy that you ended with "Congratulations to the RED SOX," but for those of us who are old guys who grew up in the late sixties and seventies, the appearance of the Red Sox is pretty mild.

    Besides, show me a Yankee with the class of David Ortiz.

    I can't wait till next year. The end of every World Series is a big downer -- whoever wins and loses!

    I love baseball!

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Horseheads, NY
    Posts
    9,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose68Bash View Post
    Methinks a bit of sour grapes here!

    NJPOLKER, transplanted to RI, must be a recovering Yankees or Mets fan, n'est pas?

    Classy that you ended with "Congratulations to the RED SOX," but for those of us who are old guys who grew up in the late sixties and seventies, the appearance of the Red Sox is pretty mild.

    Besides, show me a Yankee with the class of David Ortiz.

    I can't wait till next year. The end of every World Series is a big downer -- whoever wins and loses!

    I love baseball!
    Actually, he is a Red Sox fan...

    From his profile:


    About NJPOLKER
    Location
    Charlestown, RI
    Interests
    Music, Golf, Boston Red Sox, Hunting and Fishing


    P.S. - I love baseball too!!

    Attachment 91302
    Last edited by Rick88; 11-02-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

    "I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

  7. #7

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    8,320

    Default

    While I agree with virtually all of the OP's comments in terms of the behavior of (many) modern athletes, I am - I've gotta admit - puzzled by the idea that simply wearing a baseball cap backwards is disrespectful. Disrespectful to what/to whom? "The game"? I could, maybe, see that - but... I mean... it's a cap. Now... football helmets worn backwards... that would make a statement.

    I didn't see the parade - I was out mowin' the back forty on a gorgeous November day 58 degrees in freakin' northern New Hampshire...
    Last edited by mhardy6647; 11-02-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    all the best,
    mrh

  8. #8

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    No sour grapes here my friend........................I could not be happier as a Red Sox fan and a Yankee hater. I do have a ton of respect for Mariano and Derek for the way they play the GAME and handle themselves. Big Poppie does alright for himself,team and fans!!
    I did live in NJ however lived in many states over the years so I don't know if I am a transplant or not but am a happy Sox fan and Packer fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose68Bash View Post
    Methinks a bit of sour grapes here!

    NJPOLKER, transplanted to RI, must be a recovering Yankees or Mets fan, n'est pas?

    Classy that you ended with "Congratulations to the RED SOX," but for those of us who are old guys who grew up in the late sixties and seventies, the appearance of the Red Sox is pretty mild.

    Besides, show me a Yankee with the class of David Ortiz.

    I can't wait till next year. The end of every World Series is a big downer -- whoever wins and loses!

    I love baseball!

  9. #9

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Don't be puzzled about my opinion on the hats. It is kind of simple to me anyway. There is a time and a place for looking like a douche bag and for a professional to be a douche to me is wrong and disrespectful. Obviously it rubs off on the youngsters today that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    When you look around at people today and see how they dress, hats included, its pathetic. It seems to me little self respect for themselves and others. I went to the doctors office the other day and could not, no way, no how go looking like ****, I felt like **** by the way. I do have some T-shirts but almost never wear one outside of my home. Always a collared **** tucked in and a general neat appearance. Rarely wear a hat even on the golf course for it will mess up my hair. So when I see some of the Sox players showing little respect for the game, the fans, ME I just don't get it!! Today was the day to show they do have some amount of class other than low class.

    Yeah I am vain I guess but have a lot of self respect and expect my children and people close to me to act in a similar manner.
    Not asking or demanding a lot. I am entitled to act and look good, what do you think about that?







    Quote Originally Posted by mhardy6647 View Post
    While I agree with virtually all of the OP's comments in terms of the behavior of (many) modern athletes, I am - I've gotta admit - puzzled by the idea that simply wearing a baseball cap backwards is disrespectful. Disrespectful to what/to whom? "The game"? I could, maybe, see that - but... I mean... it's a cap. Now... football helmets worn backwards... that would make a statement.

    I didn't see the parade - I was out mowin' the back forty on a gorgeous November day 58 degrees in freakin' northern New Hampshire...

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJPOLKER View Post
    Don't be puzzled about my opinion on the hats. It is kind of simple to me anyway. There is a time and a place for looking like a douche bag and for a professional to be a douche to me is wrong and disrespectful. Obviously it rubs off on the youngsters today that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    When you look around at people today and see how they dress, hats included, its pathetic. It seems to me little self respect for themselves and others. I went to the doctors office the other day and could not, no way, no how go looking like ****, I felt like **** by the way. I do have some T-shirts but almost never wear one outside of my home. Always a collared **** tucked in and a general neat appearance. Rarely wear a hat even on the golf course for it will mess up my hair. So when I see some of the Sox players showing little respect for the game, the fans, ME I just don't get it!! Today was the day to show they do have some amount of class other than low class.

    Yeah I am vain I guess but have a lot of self respect and expect my children and people close to me to act in a similar manner.
    Not asking or demanding a lot. I am entitled to act and look good, what do you think about that?
    Here you go, gotta love the bow tie (or "affectation" as I call it):

    cnh
    Attached Images  
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Actually, he is a Red Sox fan...

    From his profile:


    About NJPOLKER
    Location
    Charlestown, RI
    Interests
    Music, Golf, Boston Red Sox, Hunting and Fishing


    P.S. - I love baseball too!!

    Attachment 91302
    im not a big baseball fan but i might watch it more if she is playing
    Randy
    HT-SDA1c Yamaha-RXV1-Denon-POA2200-HK DVD25-Cs400i-Monitor4's-Premier Acoustic150
    2ch-SDA2b-ADCOM GFA-555-565-600-555-YaQinCd2-Pioneer PL-630-AKAI GX210d
    Pioneer-SA9800-SG9800-CTF650-TXD1000-RT-909-Monitor11-Peerless
    Marantz-2252b-5025b-6300-YaQinCd1-TeacA4010s-Monitor7
    Yamaha-CR2040-Advent2-TeacA4010s-Monitor7

    Yamaha-CA810-CT810----- No Speakers Yet
    Marantz SR1000-Pioneer PM120 workbench set up

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    That's too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    His hair is too long for me and no way to a bow tie.


    Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    Here you go, gotta love the bow tie (or "affectation" as I call it):

    cnh

  13. #13

    Member Sales Rating: (3)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    Here you go, gotta love the bow tie (or "affectation" as I call it):

    cnh
    As Doctor Who says, " hey, bowties are cool!" .

  14. #14

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    6,148

    Default

    Don't know why you would want to wear **** and even more perplexed on how you collar it. Don't inform me, please.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Essence Audio HDACC, Douglas IC's, Douglas Alpha bi-wire SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

  15. #15

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Feeding Hills, MA
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    If Lady GaGa can make a dress out of meat, I'm sure someone can figure out how to make a shirt out of ****
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...ished...Almost
    Center: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...hannel-Project
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...rround-Project
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, H-Nuts, BH5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer


    www.dhsspeakerservice.com

  16. #16

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell - aka DFW
    Posts
    10,673

    Default

    Wow, just wow is all I can really say to this thread...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

    Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

    Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

  17. #17

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Feeding Hills, MA
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Kind of went off on a tangent...
    I do agree with the NJPOLKER's points however.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...ished...Almost
    Center: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...hannel-Project
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...rround-Project
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, H-Nuts, BH5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer


    www.dhsspeakerservice.com

  18. #18

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose68Bash View Post
    Methinks a bit of sour grapes here!

    NJPOLKER, transplanted to RI, must be a recovering Yankees or Mets fan, n'est pas?

    Classy that you ended with "Congratulations to the RED SOX," but for those of us who are old guys who grew up in the late sixties and seventies, the appearance of the Red Sox is pretty mild.

    Besides, show me a Yankee with the class of David Ortiz.

    I can't wait till next year. The end of every World Series is a big downer -- whoever wins and loses!

    I love baseball!
    Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera! Two of the classiest players in the history of baseball, imho!

  19. #19

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    Someone needs a whole bottle of chill pills! Turning the bill of a baseball cap around shows disrespect to the fans, the sport, and the nation? Give me a break! Get over your collared self!

  20. #20

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdaudioguy View Post
    Someone needs a whole bottle of chill pills! Turning the bill of a baseball cap around shows disrespect to the fans, the sport, and the nation? Give me a break! Get over your collared self!
    I have been taking chill pills which are about 12 oz each and red white and blue. So you wear your baseball hat backwards I take it

    The hat backwards is a part if the general disrespect along with the attire and attitudes. OK ever see the underwear hanging out? The untied footwear? Pants hanging down? The hand/arm gestures? F-ing ridiculous tattoos. Things hanging off kids faces???

    What the F are they thinking?

    Entitlement? Disrespect? Dumb? Low self esteem?


    Thank God I am just vain LOL

  21. #21

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pglbook View Post
    Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera! Two of the classiest players in the history of baseball, imho!
    Hate to say it in a way and happy to say in another but your right.

  22. #22

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    'Bubba' land
    Posts
    4,818

    Default

    At least they didn't burn the city down to the ground, like so many other classless towns;-)
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!

  23. #23

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Boston is a real fun city. People may say getting around the city sucks but if that's the worst thing you have to deal with you have it made.

    We attended the St. Patricks Day Parade and stayed in the city for a few days and it was great. Never mover the car till we departed.

    After game 6 I heard about a dozen arrests were made and one car flipped over. NO they were not Cardinal fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LMAO EVERYONE ARRESTED HAD THEIR HAT ON BACKWARDS

  24. #24

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Hampton, NH
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pglbook View Post
    Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera! Two of the classiest players in the history of baseball, imho!
    I have to agree about Mariano -- clearly a great and good man! Jeter, well, the last chapters of the book are still to be written, but he may also be in the same class as Ortiz and Rivera. and then, there was Lou Gehrig!

    NJPOLKER, please accept my apology for a thoughtless and far to quick response to your reaction to the Red Sox parade. I made some totally unjustified assumptions about your motives.

    I don't dress the way the young folks do these days, but I also don't dress the way my father's generation did. He would never have gone to work without a starched white shirt, a tie, and a full suit -- three pieces in the winter.

    Things change -- not necessarily better or worse -- just different.

    I'm not at all sorry that the music produced these days differs from the classical music of Mozart -- and I love both.

    Tattoos -- now, that's another subject. I feel very sorry for the young folks who get the tattos at age 20 and then regret that they have them at age 30. Tattoo removal isn't fun, so I'm told.

    Any way, NJPOLKER, please accept my apology.

    PS: About bow ties -- I don't know where they originated, but when working in a factory in the 1960s, in which "managers," including trainees, were expected to wear ties, we often wore bow ties to ensure that the "long" ones didn't get caught in a rotating machine part that might strangle us.
    Last edited by Moose68Bash; 11-03-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Family Room
    PS Audio PW MKII DAC, PW Transport; AQ Vodka IC
    Perreaux SM6P MKII Preamp, AQ Sky XLRs
    Perreaux Prisma 750 Amps, Morrow SP7 Cables
    SDA SRS 1.2as (RD0194s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: Xovers & Binding Post Cups, SDA Inductors & Interconnect Cables)

    Exercise Room
    Wadia 171i, Supernova 6 Glass Toslink
    CA Azur 840C, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Perreaux SM6P Preamp & PMF3150 Amp, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Dreadnought
    SDA 1Cs (Mod'd)

  25. #25

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Hey Pal
    You never have to apologize to me. I am having a little fun here but do mean what I say.

    The tattoos I see on far too many young people is alarming. Do they understand that they are most likely a forever thing. On the neck, face, hands in other words in highly visible spots.

  26. #26

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    11,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJPOLKER View Post
    Boston is a real fun city. People may say getting around the city sucks but if that's the worst thing you have to deal with you have it made.

    We attended the St. Patricks Day Parade and stayed in the city for a few days and it was great. Never mover the car till we departed....
    This is very true. If you have a car trying to get around there could be a problem what with all the cars on the road, no parking unless you want to pay $20.00 to do so.

    But if you are in the city, you can easily walk just about where ever you need to go. Hell even if you are in downtown Boston you can easily walk to Fenway Park, or take the T. Supposedly, we still have one of the cheapest public transportation systems in the country. But that is changing, my combo pass last year went up from $59.00 a month up to $79.00 a month. I'm tolerant of the increases simply because I need it to get around and also we have the OLDEST system in the country. Park St station downtown was opened in 1899! Needless to say upgrades to the system is ongoing and costly.

    I don't miss living a few blocks from Fenway Park, I enjoyed sleeping through all the noise the students must have been making when the Sox's won, not to mention the roars coming from the park itself, and the helicopters etc. I will happily take the peace & quiet of Quincy!
    Last edited by cfrizz; 11-03-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Pioneer Elite 47-A DVD, Sony 32" XBR TV, Polk RTA-8T Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, Boston PV-600 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

  27. #27

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    So you wear your baseball hat backwards I take it
    Uh, yeah... no! Except, as Earl taught me, when I really want to get in someone's face.

    The hat backwards is a part if the general disrespect along with the attire and attitudes. OK ever see the underwear hanging out? The untied footwear? Pants hanging down? The hand/arm gestures? F-ing ridiculous tattoos. Things hanging off kids faces???

    What the F are they thinking?

    Entitlement? Disrespect? Dumb? Low self esteem?

    Thank God I am just vain LOL
    You know, I still don't think I entirely get what you're saying... or at least I don't understand how you're lumping a backwards hat in with all those other things. And, I've never felt disrespected by any of it. TEHO, I guess.

  28. #28

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    A future punk in the making??


  29. #29

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    Now, this is funny!


  30. #30

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    The tattoos I see on far too many young people is alarming. Do they understand that they are most likely a forever thing. On the neck, face, hands in other words in highly visible spots.
    Most of them don't alarm me, but probably would if they were on my kid! Whenever the subject comes up, I always repeat myself... Just imagine what that tattoo would look like on grandmom/grandpop today......... It's worked so far! Unfortunately, I'm also sure it's not foolproof!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. celebration day
    By sda2mike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 03:16 PM
  2. For Sale 60 GB Playstation 3 (Blu-Ray, SACD, PS2 backwards compatability!)
    By mshan242700 in forum For Sale (FS) Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:13 PM
  3. Wolf Parade
    By wingnut4772 in forum Music & Movies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 09:45 PM
  4. HSBC Celebration of Light
    By michael_w in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:26 PM
  5. Using a Bi-wire cable backwards?
    By Ceruleance in forum Electronics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts