Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seriously ?

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default Seriously ?

I don't think in all my time here at Club Polk I've seen as many nice pieces of gear up for sale at one time than we have had this past week. The quality of the gear is simply outstanding at prices that are just stupid silly. Any of you looking to upgrade need to take a serious look see because this happens once every blue moon. All for sale too by quality members who treat their gear with the best possible care, better than new actually. If I had PFB's wallet, I would have elbowed a few of you out of the way already. Go get you some....

Member Sales Rating: (9)

You ain't kidding. I was just looking at some of the stuff for sale, like they said there are some destination pieces in there.
    Wris****ch--->Crisco

Member Sales Rating: (7)

I hope our pal F1 is OK WOW

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Yeah I have been wondering why I have been seeing what is being listed in the Flea Market lately. Wondering if there are economic issues in play here.

Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote

Member Sales Rating: (12)

I will be posting my Dodd MLP in the FM shortly.... just need to remove it from the rack and take some pics.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    I don't think in all my time here at Club Polk I've seen as many nice pieces of gear up for sale at one time than we have had this past week. The quality of the gear is simply outstanding at prices that are just stupid silly. Any of you looking to upgrade need to take a serious look see because this happens once every blue moon. All for sale too by quality members who treat their gear with the best possible care, better than new actually. If I had PFB's wallet, I would have elbowed a few of you out of the way already. Go get you some....
    Tony, if you had PFB's wallet, you could snatch up a few of these pieces AND serve up a nice Bruno Giacosa Collina Rionda, Barolo with dinner each night.

(and yes, I googled expensive Italian wine and came up with the above $1k per bottle)

I do agree, however, and was also wondering why this is all coming up for sale at the same time. I hope I'm not missing out on some super-secret audio society.
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I dont have anything in my wallet but if I did I would be all over that joule for sure as thats the type of gear people that have try'd everything own

Member Sales Rating: (47)

serious gear in epic proportions-- hell,, I can't remember when the last time an ELP showed up here or anywhere else.Legendary gear here with pedigree's!
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

I really wanted that BAT preamp but with the holidays coming up my wallet says wait
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite Mick View Post
    Yeah I have been wondering why I have been seeing what is being listed in the Flea Market lately. Wondering if there are economic issues in play here.

Mike
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm selling my office rig gear because it wasn't getting used like it should, no other reason. I still have and plan on keeping my main rig.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Quote Originally Posted by zane77 View Post
    I really wanted that BAT preamp but with the holidays coming up my wallet says wait
    I heard your wallet say you should treat yourself to an early Christmas present.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    I heard your wallet say you should treat yourself to an early Christmas present.
    Agreed. You will love the BAT. Buy it before Larry does.......
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Here's my early Christmas gift!: http://store.vizio.com/m801da3.html

Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm selling my office rig gear because it wasn't getting used like it should, no other reason. I still have and plan on keeping my main rig.
    What's in your main rig, aside from the 2.3TL's? Cause that stuff you're selling is primo.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Member Sales Rating: (60)

My tubes were ok, glad I was able to help. :)
    2CH - Magnepan MGIIIA's, Rogue Audio Magnum 66 pre, Parasound HCA1200 MKII, Douglas Connection IC's and Cables, Oppo BDP-83SE

Main HT - Adcom GFA7400, Rti70, Csi40, Rti28, Onkyo TX-SR705, Sony BDP-S1000ES, Signal Cable Analog 2 IC's, Mitsubishi 65" DLP, M&K 1250 THX Sub, Knu Koncepts cables

Mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Rti8's, Athena 12" sub

Thread Information