Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Default Panny TCP60 @650.00!

Hey guys!

As many of you know, I now work for Paul's TV in SoCal. From time to time, I will post up some super deals available at work, in the hopes of sharing them with you guys. This is just one of them.

We have a few REFURB Panasonic TCP-60 Plasmas available for just $650.00... with Panasonic exiting the plasma market, this is a great opporunity to get a nice tv for a cheap price. This offer is open to SoCal Polkies as due to price, shipping cannot be included.

If the mods are opposed to my sharing these deals with the forum, please close the thread, and I will not offer them here again.
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I don't see why they would be John. Not like your trying to sell competitors speakers here. Unless Polk makes a TV I'm not aware of, I see no problem with it.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Wow, great deal. Almost makes me wish I was still living in SoCal.
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV

Thanks guys. Some of the prices we have on this stuff are just wrong to not pass along to the Polk "family".
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

John,

Very kind of you! Now, do they have any Panny Projectors? Namely the AE-8000?

Halen
    Music || Chord Hugo DAC | Usher 777 DMD | B&K Ref | High Rez Digital |
    Movie || SMX ProCurve 2.35 1.30 | Seymour CenterStage xD AT Screen | JVC DLA X500 |
    Garage || LSIM 705 | NAD | Sony CDP |

A big thanks and congrats to aboroth00 for picking up one of these Panasonic TV's. Wish I could have met you here in my store, but congrats just the same.

I have more where this one came from, and nationwide free shipping on most models. just let me know what you are looking for and I will make it happen.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Can I get a free pair of UGG Boots with the TV ? Just askin'.....

Thanks john! If you're ever in the GG area feel free to drop by! I wanted to make the drive up, but I had borrowed a van from a cousin and I didn't wanna tie up too many miles! I opted not to get the extended warranty as I usually default to thinking it's an just an added on extra cost... Now i'm thinking in my head what if my tv fails!!! Someone assuage my concerns about mfg refurbs!

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    A big thanks and congrats to aboroth00 for picking up one of these Panasonic TV's. Wish I could have met you here in my store, but congrats just the same.

I have more where this one came from, and nationwide free shipping on most models. just let me know what you are looking for and I will make it happen.
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

Thread Information