Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    3,221

    Default Tom Brady day after ?

    Do you think hes blaming everyone else today ? He probably cried all day the winey a$$ bytch. If you saw the game in the last 5 min's or so you know what i mean. I still support NE Patriots but what a baby he can be

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell - aka DFW
    Posts
    10,670

    Default

    No idea what you're talking about. I heard him drop some foul language after the game but I'm fine with that given the loss.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

    Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

    Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,792

    Default

    Have to agree with AsSiMiLaTedD here. What are you referring to? The interview he gave was meh! Nothing special, no real gaffs, low key and disappointed.

    Tom Brady has nothing to prove anymore. Maybe that's what the problem is. Or maybe it's that all the other "talent" is on an INJURY SABBATICAL? lol I'm surprised N.E. can hang with any team at this point, they're a cut a paste offense and defense that should be losing BIG!

    The Ravens are creeping back into the picture, and the Bills might also beat N.E. so a 10-6 season is quite possible. They may have shot their load. And you can't come back "forever". When you start depending on Brady winning in the closing minutes of every game it's time to draw up some NEW GAME PLANS. No human can do that with what he's left with.

    Not that I care. Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, etc. They're all Hall of Famers regardless of what any of us might think of them. They've been there done that.

    I think people dislike Brady because he's, well, he's married to a fashion model, he's a handsome man himself, and he's living a life most would "envy". Everything is too "perfect", too fashionable, too good. So watching Tom Terrific "lose" makes us all feel a little better about that bulging middle, the thinning and graying hair, the old clunker we might be driving, the less than 10 wife we're with or the two or three (most of you guys have divorced already). He's like the popular kid, jock to our faceless H.S. presence.

    In the end there's no reason to hate any of the QBs I mentioned above. They're ALL good at what they do and depending on which team is yours, they've beat up on you and me from time to time.

    I think a little reflection on what PICK Brady was from Michigan is in order here. How "unlikely" that first season with him was and how Brady wins SBs when he has a "good defense" backing him up, not by hurling record breaking TDs. We saw where that got us in that first Giants game? lol

    Then, of course, there is Belichick, or as he is known to many here: Beelzebub! The guy you NEVER learn ANYTHING from during a post game interview. The Trickster Spirit of the NFL? lol Someone you can really sink your teeth into. And once you put the "savior" and "Satan" together you have a real love/hate relationship that anyone can join in and do some head bashing.

    In any case, the Pats are out in the first round. I predict. The season is pretty much over! But just imagine that team if NO ONE was injured at this POINT! That would be scary!

    cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 12-17-2013 at 01:19 AM.
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    Maybe im the only one after years of seen him cry about how someone else should of done this & that. He doesnt have anything to prove at all. He is a great quarterback. And it just a game. Its a team that works together & ya cant always win them all. I didnt see any interview. Nor do i keep up on what happens after the game. Seen him complain too many time before when they loose

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell - aka DFW
    Posts
    10,670

    Default

    I guess I still don't know what you're talking about. I've never seen him cry after a loss, you sure you're not thinking of Brett Favre?

    I'm not a Patriots fan so don't really follow that closely, but the few interviews after a loss I've seen from him look pretty much typical for a QB. I don't recall ever hearing him throw his other players under the bus, at least not individually. He may say things like "we gotta black better and run better routes", but again that's what you're going to hear from pretty much any QB.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

    Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

    Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    Maybe i dont know what im talking about

  7. #7

    Member Sales Rating: (49)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wyred 4 Sound
    Posts
    11,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    Have to agree with AsSiMiLaTedD here. What are you referring to? The interview he gave was meh! Nothing special, no real gaffs, low key and disappointed.

    Tom Brady has nothing to prove anymore. Maybe that's what the problem is. Or maybe it's that all the other "talent" is on an INJURY SABBATICAL? lol I'm surprised N.E. can hang with any team at this point, they're a cut a paste offense and defense that should be losing BIG!

    The Ravens are creeping back into the picture, and the Bills might also beat N.E. so a 10-6 season is quite possible. They may have shot their load. And you can't come back "forever". When you start depending on Brady winning in the closing minutes of every game it's time to draw up some NEW GAME PLANS. No human can do that with what he's left with.

    Not that I care. Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, etc. They're all Hall of Famers regardless of what any of us might think of them. They've been there done that.

    I think people dislike Brady because he's, well, he's married to a fashion model, he's a handsome man himself, and he's living a life most would "envy". Everything is too "perfect", too fashionable, too good. So watching Tom Terrific "lose" makes us all feel a little better about that bulging middle, the thinning and graying hair, the old clunker we might be driving, the less than 10 wife we're with or the two or three (most of you guys have divorced already). He's like the popular kid, jock to our faceless H.S. presence.

    In the end there's no reason to hate any of the QBs I mentioned above. They're ALL good at what they do and depending on which team is yours, they've beat up on you and me from time to time.

    I think a little reflection on what PICK Brady was from Michigan is in order here. How "unlikely" that first season with him was and how Brady wins SBs when he has a "good defense" backing him up, not by hurling record breaking TDs. We saw where that got us in that first Giants game? lol

    Then, of course, there is Belichick, or as he is known to many here: Beelzebub! The guy you NEVER learn ANYTHING from during a post game interview. The Trickster Spirit of the NFL? lol Someone you can really sink your teeth into. And once you put the "savior" and "Satan" together you have a real love/hate relationship that anyone can join in and do some head bashing.

    In any case, the Pats are out in the first round. I predict. The season is pretty much over! But just imagine that team if NO ONE was injured at this POINT! That would be scary!

    cnh

    Very well said, as always...

    I very much agree..
    No Way But The Hard Way, So Get Used To It!!!

  8. #8
    Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    11,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boston1450 View Post
    He probably cried all day the winey a$$ bytch.
    Name:  tom-brady.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  40.0 KB

  9. #9

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    1,432

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSiMiLaTeD View Post
    He may say things like "we gotta black better and run better routes", but again that's what you're going to hear from pretty much any QB.
    When did he say that? j/k
    Actually it really doesn't matter what he said after a game. He took his team to 5 SB's and won 3. Enough said.
    Gears shared to both living room & bedroom:
    Integra DHC-80.3 / Oppo BDP-105 / DirecTV HR24 DVR /APC S15blk PC-UPS
    Living room:
    LSiM707's / LSiM706c / LSiM702 F/X's / dual JL Audio Fathom F113's / Parasound Halo A51 / Panasonic 65" TC-P65VT50
    Bedroom:
    Usher Dancer Mini 2 Diamond DMD's / Logitech SB Touch / W4S STP-SE / W4S DAC-2 / W4S ST-1000 / Samsung 52" LN52B750
    Other rooms:
    Audioengine AP4's / GLOW Audio Sub One / audio-gd NFB-3 DAC / Audioengine N22
    audio-gd NFB-10.2 / Denon AH-D7000

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    I have spoken before about what a jackass arrogant, cheap, dirty, pecker head Brady is and was. Again I'll share with you this.
    Tom Brady came to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster NJ where I used to work. He was a complete all around douche bag. When our director of grounds tried to make an excuse for him saying he may have had a bad day, Greg is a huge Boston guy which is a good thing, Brady came back a couple weeks later to play another of round golf with Mr. Trump and he was a douche again.
    The guy is a scum sucking douche bag

    Who would go anywhere no less a world class golf club and be such a dick? Stiff the valet staff? Stiff the men's locker room manager? Stiff the Caddy Manager? Stiff the caddy? Be a dick to everyone on property? Looks like a dick. acts like a dick. treats people like shi t dirty car and clubs yup TOM BRADY the douche bag

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (10)

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Winfield, IL
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJPOLKER View Post
    I have spoken before about what a jackass arrogant, cheap, dirty, pecker head Brady is and was. Again I'll share with you this.
    Tom Brady came to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster NJ where I used to work. He was a complete all around douche bag. When our director of grounds tried to make an excuse for him saying he may have had a bad day, Greg is a huge Boston guy which is a good thing, Brady came back a couple weeks later to play another of round golf with Mr. Trump and he was a douche again.
    The guy is a scum sucking douche bag

    Who would go anywhere no less a world class golf club and be such a dick? Stiff the valet staff? Stiff the men's locker room manager? Stiff the Caddy Manager? Stiff the caddy? Be a dick to everyone on property? Looks like a dick. acts like a dick. treats people like shi t dirty car and clubs yup TOM BRADY the douche bag
    All well and good, but how do you feel about him?

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sykesville, Md
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Should be a fun game this Sunday vs. Ravens!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything

  13. #13

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Brady Blows

    We must not have many Patriot fans or A Hole Brady fans around here since few responses, which I understand. You can't defend the indefensible

  14. #14

    Member Sales Rating: (16)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Six 'Burgh (Pittsburgh), PA
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    I guess not many of us care. Back to the tunes!!
    Carl

  15. #15

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell - aka DFW
    Posts
    10,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJPOLKER View Post
    Brady Blows

    We must not have many Patriot fans or A Hole Brady fans around here since few responses, which I understand. You can't defend the indefensible
    I'm sure there are plenty of fans, they probably just have better things to do with their time than go on and on and on and post in every thread about the guy...

    I'm personally not a Patriot fan, that's well documented here, but I've got nothing against the guy, and your continued posting of the same story isn't going to change that. This is a guy who took a cut in pay so that his team could draft other players, had his O-line in commercials with him, etc etc...hardly seems like the villain you try to make him out to be. And I hate the Pats, so I'd love for him to be an ******* but I'm not seeing it.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

    Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

    Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

  16. #16

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,792

    Default

    I would say that "any" rational Pats fan knows that the season is coming to an end, considering that we're playing with a box of Band-Aids and duct tape. lol

    Few of us expect there is much left. Could lose to BOTH the Ravens and Bills, then pop out in the first playoff game for an 0-3 performance at this point. So what is there to be excited about, or who cares to defend anyone when it's just another blown season among so many of late?

    We're outta here, so I'm pulling for Denver--and even that is far from a sure thing!

    cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

  17. #17

    Member Sales Rating: (20)

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell - aka DFW
    Posts
    10,670

    Default

    Well I for one will be rooting for the Patriots against the Ravens...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

    Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

    Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

  18. #18

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rockin' Hill, SC
    Posts
    611

    Thumbs up

    It is always an enjoyable day when the Pats lose. Here, here !
    HT set up / Living Room
    Sony STR-DN2010
    Main - polkaudio Monitor 60's
    Center - polkaudio CS2
    Sub - polkaudio PSW10
    Surrounds - polkaudio Monitor 40's
    Audio / Dining room / Outdoors
    Pioneer VSX 406 - polkaudio R150's / polk
    audio Atrium 5
    Back Office / Guitar Jam Room
    Sony STR-K665P 5.1 setup

  19. #19

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bushwood, GA.
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Well, every future Hall of Fame, arguably best, Quarterback will have a bad day sometimes.

    Cutler gets the same wrap in Chicago as being a baby, even though I have seen him get completely destroyed by a DE and get up and not say a word. I don't get it...

  20. #20

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Galveston
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevhed72 View Post
    Cutler gets the same wrap in Chicago as being a baby, even though I have seen him get completely destroyed by a DE and get up and not say a word. I don't get it...
    Because it could cost him 10 yards and/or $10,000
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables
    Office rig: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures

  21. #21

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSiMiLaTeD View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty of fans, they probably just have better things to do with their time than go on and on and on and post in every thread about the guy...

    I'm personally not a Patriot fan, that's well documented here, but I've got nothing against the guy, and your continued posting of the same story isn't going to change that. This is a guy who took a cut in pay so that his team could draft other players, had his O-line in commercials with him, etc etc...hardly seems like the villain you try to make him out to be. And I hate the Pats, so I'd love for him to be an ******* but I'm not seeing it.
    I can't change and don't expect to change your opinion of the guy. He took a pay cut for the betterment of the team....... come on that's what the perception has been. I listen to WEEI New England sports radio station all the time since I am a huge Red Sox fan.
    Even those guys say the Brady cut in pay is not what it appears on the surface. That's neither here nor there on the subject at hand.
    People should know when I public figure, sports hero!!! is a douche and he is one. I've been accused of being all kinds of things but never a cheap, arrogant, dirty dickhead and he is one.
    All the employees who were on site those two day Brady was on property have shared the story of "the biggest a-hole ever to pass through the security gates" and I can't blame them.
    By the way when you say "better things to do" has it dawned on you sports guys love crap like this!!!
    Merry Christmas

  22. #22

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    17,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevhed72 View Post
    Well, every future Hall of Fame, arguably best, Quarterback will have a bad day sometimes.

    Cutler gets the same wrap in Chicago as being a baby, even though I have seen him get completely destroyed by a DE and get up and not say a word. I don't get it...
    The dude is not a leader plain and simple. No....not every team will have a hall of famer QB, but at least try your hardest to be good at your profession. I don't see that in Cutler. You see it in QB's like Rivers, Stafford who at least try and do their best, Cutler just goes threw the motions.

    Brady....fantastic QB, can't take that away from the guy. As far as being a douche bag, he's not the first and certainly won't be the last. Why we need to go on and on about it is beside me.

  23. #23

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bushwood, GA.
    Posts
    1,724

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    The dude is not a leader plain and simple. No....not every team will have a hall of famer QB, but at least try your hardest to be good at your profession. I don't see that in Cutler. You see it in QB's like Rivers, Stafford who at least try and do their best, Cutler just goes threw the motions.

    Brady....fantastic QB, can't take that away from the guy. As far as being a douche bag, he's not the first and certainly won't be the last. Why we need to go on and on about it is beside me.
    Rivers or Stafford would have the same results as Cutler if they were in Chicago. Chicago's issues are more tied to ownership than anything else. Enjoy this Chicago QB trip down memory lane:

    2013 Jay Cutler (9) / Josh McCown (5)
    2012 Jay Cutler (15) / Jason Campbell (1)
    2011 Jay Cutler (10) / Caleb Hanie (4) / Josh McCown (2)
    2010 Jay Cutler (15) / Todd Collins (1)
    2009 Jay Cutler (16)
    2008 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)
    2007 Rex Grossman (7) / Brian Griese (6) / Kyle Orton (3)
    2006 Rex Grossman (16)
    2005 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)
    2004 Craig Krenzel (5) / Chad Hutchinson (5)/ Jonathan Quinn (3) / Rex Grossman (3)
    2003 Kordell Stewart (7) / Chris Chandler (6)/ Rex Grossman (3)
    2002 Jim Miller (8) / Chris Chandler (7) / Henry Burris (1)
    2001 Jim Miller (13) / Shane Matthews (3)
    2000 Cade McNown (9) / Shane Matthews (5) / Jim Miller (2)
    1999 Shane Matthews (7) / Cade McNown (6) / Jim Miller (3)
    1998 Erik Kramer (8) / Steve Stenstrom (7) / Moses Moreno (1)
    1997 Erik Kramer (13) / Rick Mirer (3)
    1996 Dave Krieg (12) / Erik Kramer (4)
    1995 Erik Kramer (16)
    1994 Steve Walsh (11) / Erik Kramer (5)
    1993 Jim Harbaugh (15) / Peter Tom Willis (1)
    1992 Jim Harbaugh (13) / Peter Tom Willis (2) / Will Furrer (1)
    1991 Jim Harbaugh (16)
    1990 Jim Harbaugh (14) / Mike Tomczak (2)
    1989 Mike Tomczak (11) / Jim Harbaugh (5)
    1988 Jim McMahon (9) / Mike Tomczak (5) / Jim Harbaugh (2)

  24. #24

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    The dude is not a leader plain and simple. No....not every team will have a hall of famer QB, but at least try your hardest to be good at your profession. I don't see that in Cutler. You see it in QB's like Rivers, Stafford who at least try and do their best, Cutler just goes threw the motions.

    Brady....fantastic QB, can't take that away from the guy. As far as being a douche bag, he's not the first and certainly won't be the last. Why we need to go on and on about it is beside me.
    The reason WE can't go on is it seems that people don't understand some people are douche bags. I am a douche bag I guess. So why can't a real douche bag being Tom Brady be one? Oh some are tired of hearing about it? Well well well who's the douche bag now?? Too funny
    Tony, as I am sure you know I am having some fun here but know first hand what kind of a DOUCHE Brady is.

  25. #25

    Member Sales Rating: (10)

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Winfield, IL
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    I don't think Tom and Gisele are sending you a Christmas card this year.

  26. #26

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,792

    Default

    Here's something that will break your heart, lol!

    Tom Brady finds it difficult to figure out what to get Gisele for Christmas. Just when you thought he was a DB. Well I suppose he could get her one of those?

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-...lkA1NNRTMyMF8x

    Strange what's considered NEWS these days!

    cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

  27. #27

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I said it before, many years ago. Tebow is the drama queen. Brady, not so.
    Music || Chord Hugo DAC | Usher 777 DMD | B&K Ref | High Rez Digital |
    Movie || SMX ProCurve 2.35 1.30 | Seymour CenterStage xD AT Screen |
    Garage || LSIM 705 | NAD | Sony CDP |

  28. #28

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agfrost View Post
    I don't think Tom and Gisele are sending you a Christmas card this year.
    I wonder why hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm He would not spend $5.00 on a card for me or anyone for that matter. Gisele would probably send me a nice card if she knew me LOL

  29. #29

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    17,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevhed72 View Post
    Rivers or Stafford would have the same results as Cutler if they were in Chicago. Chicago's issues are more tied to ownership than anything else. Enjoy this Chicago QB trip down memory lane:
    Don't remind me man. Yeah...ownership certainly plays the biggest part but that aside, any athlete in any sport wants to win. It's that competitive juice that drives them. Unless of course you just show up for the coin, look like your trying to do your job. I see no competitive juices flowing in Cutler....none. You never see the guy trying to rally the guys on the sidelines, never see him express emotion. Playing a competitive full contact sport is full of emotion, to be emotionless tells me your heart isn't in it anymore.

  30. #30

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    lookin' for fava beans and a nice chianti
    Posts
    12,608

    Default

    Who really cares if Tom Brady is a douchebag? If he was playing for your team, you would love him so don't even pretend otherwise. It's a frigging game. I watch to be entertained....I could care less if he is an ass or a saint. Either way, he's not the only one. He plays great for my team. Period. End of Story.

    Also, just as a side note...I've played a couple of major championship venue golf courses and I've found out that when the staff figures out that you don't hemmorage 100 dollar bills....THEIR attitude takes on a different shade so you know what....who cares.


    BDT
    Last edited by TroyD; 12-21-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. News Brady bunch premieres tonight
    By scottyboy76 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. Tom Brady in auto crash
    By dee1949 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts