Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
    Who really cares if Tom Brady is a douchebag? If he was playing for your team, you would love him so don't even pretend otherwise. It's a frigging game. I watch to be entertained....I could care less if he is an ass or a saint. Either way, he's not the only one. He plays great for my team. Period. End of Story.

Also, just as a side note...I've played a couple of major championship venue golf courses and I've found out that when the staff figures out that you don't hemmorage 100 dollar bills....THEIR attitude takes on a different shade so you know what....who cares.

BDT
    he has done good for my team also

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Quote Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
    Who really cares if Tom Brady is a douchebag? If he was playing for your team, you would love him so don't even pretend otherwise. It's a frigging game. I watch to be entertained....I could care less if he is an ass or a saint. Either way, he's not the only one. He plays great for my team. Period. End of Story.

Also, just as a side note...I've played a couple of major championship venue golf courses and I've found out that when the staff figures out that you don't hemmorage 100 dollar bills....THEIR attitude takes on a different shade so you know what....who cares.

BDT
    Troy, I bet you noticed that at the courses you played but that never ever happened with members/guests at that club when I worked there. My guys never ever lowered themselves to that level. We were making so much money no one cared what any M/G did regarding tipping.
    I'll always have fun with the A-Hole Brady. Now living in New England and having to put up with all the sport fans drooling over him LMAO really irritates me.
    Troy, ever get to New Jersey?

Thread Information