Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wardsweb

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Question Wardsweb

Just wondering where you got those bass horns. Do they make smaller versions for 10 or 8" drivers?

Do they give you that "horn sound"? It's hard to explain it but I'm hooked. You know, the way they "excite" the air in your room.

Thanks

Maurice
    Last edited by organ; 01-22-2004 at 09:16 AM.
    CD Player: Original CD-A8T
    Receiver: Harman/Kardon HK3390
    Speakers: Polk Audio RT1000p
    "I would rather have a cup of tone than an ocean of power" **Dr. Harvey Rosenberg**

They are Bassmaxx B1 that I picked up from Rhino Acoustics in Houston, Texas. You can visit their website at http://bassmaxx.com

I did see a prototype of a new horn that uses a trick little 10" at the Lone Star Bottleheads meeting I attended last weekend in Terrell Texas. You can see a picture of it on my website under the pictures for the Terrell meet: Lone Star Bottleheads Website

Thanks for the links. Great pics and gear from the Bottlehead page. Those things are way too big. My parents will kill me if I ever get one. I'll look around the net to find DIY pages on smaller bass horns. I think I'll try to build one this summer using an 8" driver and an outboard active x-over. Thanks.

Maurice
    CD Player: Original CD-A8T
    Receiver: Harman/Kardon HK3390
    Speakers: Polk Audio RT1000p
    "I would rather have a cup of tone than an ocean of power" **Dr. Harvey Rosenberg**

Thread Information