Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Deadline for signing up for free adapter?

Hello, I have just ordered my Melee from Amazon today and I should have it by Saturday. Is there a deadline when I need to register for the free adapter upgrade to make it compatible with my XBox One?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sframsden3 View Post
    Hello, I have just ordered my Melee from Amazon today and I should have it by Saturday. Is there a deadline when I need to register for the free adapter upgrade to make it compatible with my XBox One?
    Unlike Turtle Beach, Polk has not stated a deadline for the wireless headset adapter update. According to customer support, the adapters are being packaged as we speak and shipped out by next Friday, March 7th.
    Last edited by Blankman; 02-27-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blankman View Post
    Unlike Turtle Beach, Polk has not stated a deadline for the wireless headset adapter update. According to customer support, the adapters are being packaged as we speak and shipped out by next Friday, March 7th.
    Yea, I saw the one thread that mentioned they were going to be preparing for shipment soon (next Friday). I'm hoping that when I get my Melee's on Saturday it gives me (and Polk) enough time so that I get my adapter in the first wave they send out that Friday.

First though I just need to make sure that there isn't a cut off date to send in for the adapter. I don't see anything called out on their website, so it seems like there may not be one, which would be really nice!

Ok, I got my headset today... How do I sign up for the free adapter? I have registered my headset in my account, does that automatically sign me up for the adapter or is there more I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by sframsden3 View Post
    Ok, I got my headset today... How do I sign up for the free adapter? I have registered my headset in my account, does that automatically sign me up for the adapter or is there more I need to do?
    There's a card that was included in the same bag as the manual. Register for an account & enter your serial # in the fields. Here you go: http://www.polkaudio.com/melee_promo.php

Hello,
    yes, registering your headset on Polk's product registration automatically signs you up for the adaptor to be sent to you.
    Regards, Ken
    Recent bumpersticker: "Before you criticize someone walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry he'll be a mile behind you - and shoeless!"

Thread Information