Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Swauger View Post
    Hello,
    I just received some welcome news from Polk CS that the boom mic is in stock and will be shipping directly to owners. Canadian residents will receive their's directly from Polk, located in Vista, Ca.
    Cheers, Ken
    Received my shipping notification on Friday and it's already on a FedEx truck to be delivered today (wow, that's fast! - California on Friday to Markham Ontario Canada on Monday)

Thank you!

Still no adapter, no help on these forums or when I have private messaged like asked. No I will not make an overseas call from Australia. No confirmation , no nothing. Pretty pissed off and hard to say I'd ever recommend this product. Do not even want to think if/when I might see the boom Mic considering still no adapter. /sigh all but given up on this ****

Hello,
    I'm sorry for the frustration. Have you emailed polkcs@polkaudio.com about your adaptor and boom mic? If you prefer you can PM me your email address and I'll forward this to the CS manager.
    Regards, Ken
    Recent bumpersticker: "Before you criticize someone walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry he'll be a mile behind you - and shoeless!"

Quote Originally Posted by aDzDooM View Post
    Still no adapter, no help on these forums or when I have private messaged like asked. No I will not make an overseas call from Australia. No confirmation , no nothing. Pretty pissed off and hard to say I'd ever recommend this product. Do not even want to think if/when I might see the boom Mic considering still no adapter. /sigh all but given up on this ****
    im in the same boat as you... Australia, no confirmation(registered in January), etc. but i will take Kenneths advice and send an email. ill post if i get any kind of response.

Quote Originally Posted by itsMac13 View Post
    im in the same boat as you... Australia, no confirmation(registered in January), etc. but i will take Kenneths advice and send an email. ill post if i get any kind of response.
    I'm in the UK. I didnt have any confirmation from Polk. I emailed and was given a tracking number and found my parcel at the UPS depo because the address wasn't complete. I work a few miles from UPS so managed to pick it up after phoning them.

Quote Originally Posted by Big67 View Post
    I'm in the UK. I didnt have any confirmation from Polk. I emailed and was given a tracking number and found my parcel at the UPS depo because the address wasn't complete. I work a few miles from UPS so managed to pick it up after phoning them.
    What email the one i used i heard nothing back from them can you post the email if it's different please.

Quote Originally Posted by RobMitch View Post
    What email the one i used i heard nothing back from them can you post the email if it's different please.
    Ken forwarded my enquiry on for me. I recieved the boom mic today. The address was incorrect but the UPS driver got it sent to my work as he remembered my name from earlier in the week.

I have just got my email but it has &nbsp written all over it anyone know why?

still no email

Thread Information