Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 859 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 17,731 to 17,760 of 25751

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Good choices on the Foo, folks.
    Damn good one there, too Chumlie.

Herbie Hancock...Thrust (youtubeHQ)
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Squeezebox Duet; Oppo BDP-83
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2
    Speakers: Polk - LSi15's(db sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Mark O'Conner The New Nashville Cats (1991) CD -> ALAC

Rosanne Cash King's Record Shop (1987) CD -> ALAC

T. Rex...Tanx (youtube)
    2-channel
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Social Distortion.... Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell
    Last edited by Msabot1; 01-31-2013 at 04:36 PM.

While ago had Yes Tales From Topigraphigal Oceans on, kind of opposite ends of the spectrum isn't it?

Robert Greenidge / Michael Utley Heat (1988) CD -> ALAC

Jimmy Buffett Don't Stop The Carnival (1997) CD -> ALAC

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

J J Cale & Eric Clapton The Road To Escondido (2006) CD -> ALAC

Name:  status.png
Views: 113
Size:  55.2 KB

Diana Krall: The Look of Love

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Quote Originally Posted by Msabot1 View Post
    Like a lot of Foo Fighter's stuff....
    How about this for some really useless trivial poop? I used to run the sound board for this guy [seen below] way back in High School. Good times!

I rarely post during the week because I choose to simply listen to the music and I feel this uncontrollable urge to be just plain lazy after work. With that said, I'm on my third album now from Mr. McGraw.

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

On Blu-Ray Audio Disc:

Attachment 80731

T Rex: The Slider ( thanks for the reminder Paul )

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Hello, Rick. Is that BD actually worth a damn or is it restricted and compressed like most of the other Rush releases? Tell the truth now. If I were to move a picture [especially like those on the album cover], I'd like to bash it against the head(s) of those who were responsible for the preservation/recording of the music.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Grateful Dead: Wake of the Flood.

Name:  awine.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  51.8 KB

Ornette Coleman - The Complete Atlantic Recordings (box set).

I just bought this box set yesterday from a local vintage music shop (I guess the box set is out-of-print and only available on the used market) and love it. I know Coleman's "free jazz," like late period Coltrane, is not for everyone but it is some amazing music.
    Last edited by pglbook; 02-01-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: typo

Good morning to all, and TGIF...

Attachment 80746

Frampton's Camel on A+M records....Some of the good ones from Frampton Comes Alive were done in the studio on this one!

Morning fellas. Been away seeing Lucinda Williams. Maybe the strongest I've heard her voice. Hochtp21, I think you said you're going to see the Pines at the Stoughton Opera House. That's where it was. I'll post a photo tonight if I can find one that's not blurry, there was a security nazi standing behind me. The venue seats only a few hundred, and it sold out within seconds but I got two fourth row balcony as I was first on the waiting list and somebody actually turned their tickets back in. Anyway, that place has awesome acoustics if the soundman knows his ****e, which the good bands all seem to have. Sometimes back up bands there sound so-so, but Lucinda sounded absolutely stellar and she was energized like I haven't seen her in years. I happened to see her sort of by luck in a real small place above a coffee shop in Milwaukee before she got famous and have seen her maybe ten times her over the years. Sometimes she seemed to be sort of going through the paces. Not last night. She was focused and really belted the vocals. Doug Pettibone is one fantastic guitarist, too. Just Lucinda and Doug. Man, are they professional. On some of the songs, Blue and Essence in particular, you could have heard a pin drop the audience was so enraptured. Check her website and catch her on this tour if you can. A buddy of mine saw her in Chicago a couple nights ago, also a small venue. The next night she played Evanston in a small venue. She's looking good and playing what she wants, switching it up apparently too from night to night somewhat.

Glad you enjoyed the show. Sounds like it was amazing.

Looking forward to the Pines in April.

Ben Harper with Charlie Mussel White...Get Up (MOG)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave (In Progress)

Dro...saw the Carwheels On A Gravel Road show a few years ago and was totally blown away! She remains one of my all time favorites!

Jimi Hendrix Axis: Bold As Love (1967 / 2010) CD -> ALAC

Jimi Hendrix Axis: Electric Ladyland (1968 / 2010) CD -> ALAC

Kansan Mike Finnigan on Hammond B3
    Last edited by 4xoddic; 02-01-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Thread Information